剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
一个幸福安全 有爱的家
A happy, secure, loving family.
一个理想的成长环境
A great place to grow up.
即使我们现在长大了 你还陪在我们身边
You know, and even now we are grown-up, you're still here for us.
一直都是
Always.
不管
Whatever...
不管事情有多糟糕
Whatever messes...
无论我们惹上什么事
we get ourselves into.
是啊 她不止是个好妈妈
Yeah, and not only is she a great mum,
而且同时还管理着沙龙
but she did it all while running the salon.
你简直是不可多得的好榜样
So, you're an amazing role model.
除了厨艺这方面
Well, apart from the cooking.
幸运的是 这方面你们有玛丽
Well, luckily, you have Mary for that.
能够参与你们的生活 我深感荣幸
Oh, it's a pleasure, a privilege to be part of you all.
这杯敬你 薇薇安
So, here's to you, Vivien.
是啊 祝最好的妈妈生日快乐
Yes, happy birthday to the best mum.
其实我也想说几句话
I want to say something, too, actually.
能再给我倒一点吗 谢谢
Excuse me, can I have some more? Thank you.
我想说几句关于爸爸的话
I want to say something about Dad.
我们不能假装他不是家庭的一部分
We can't pretend he wasn't a huge part of this family...
也不能假装我们不思念他
and that we don't miss him still.
因为我们还思念着他
Because we do.
我们不能就这样抹杀他的存在
We can't just airbrush him out.
对 他确实...
Yeah, he wasn't, er...
他确实不完美 就像你说的
he wasn't perfect, as you said.
但他是个非常
But he was a very...
非常非常好的父亲 不是吗
..very, very good father to us three. Wasn't he?
当然
Yes, yes, absolutely.
-敬你父亲 -这杯敬泰瑞
- To your father. - Here's to Terry.
敬爸爸
To Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, Dad.
我能不能说一句 我很为你们自豪
And can I say how proud I am of you all?
你们三个
You three...
你们三个是我此生最爱
You three are the loves of my life.
也是我最大的成就
And my greatest achievement.
我也想谢谢马克
And I'd like to thank Mark, too...
谢谢他接纳我
..for taking me on.
这杯敬你 薇薇
Here's to you, Viv.
也敬你
And to your...
如此美好的家庭
wonderful, wonderful family.
亲爱的
Oh, dear.
-这话什么意思 马克 -杰克
- What's that supposed to mean, Mark? - Jake!
别别
No. No, no.
让他说完
Let him speak.
你要是有话说 就当着我的面说
If you've got something to say, say it to my face.
好啊
All right, then.
我不想假装我们祝福你和妈妈
I'm not going to pretend that we're happy about you and Mum.
因为我们不这样想
Because we're not.
关于这一点你已经表示得很清楚了
No, you've already made that blindingly clear.
不过
But, er...
容我说一句 这他妈不关你的事
if I may say so, it's none of your fucking business.
马克
Mark...!
我们只是担心妈妈 仅此而已
We're just concerned for Mum, that's all.
-别碰她 -你知道吗 妈妈遇到你之前
- Don't touch her! - Yeah, you know, before Mum met you,
从来没生过病
she hasn't been sick a day in her life.
-你是在谴责我吗 -你是医生 对不对
- Are you accusing me? - You're a doctor, aren't you?
马克医生 对不对
Dr Mark, right?
你知道去哪里拿药 也知道怎么用药
You know where to get all the medicines, how to administer them.
-你根本什么都不知道 -别说了
- You haven't a fucking clue about anything. - Stop it.
别说了 求求你们
Stop it, please. Please...
警♥察♥一直在查你
The police have been on to you
我也知道有个女人在法庭上
and I know all about that woman who stood up in court
站出来说出你亡妻的真♥相♥
and told everyone everything about your late wife.
我们清楚得很 马克 我们都调查过了
We know all about that, Mark, cos we've done all the research.
-妈 -薇薇安
- Mum... - Vivien!
天哪 天哪 妈妈
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Mum...?
让我看看
Let me look at her.
-去拿点水 -你走开
- Maybe get some water. - Just get away!
-马克 你退后 -我是医生
- Mark, get back, please. - I'm a doctor!
-她需要看医生 -你别碰她
- She needs to see a doctor! - Don't you fucking touch her!
蠢货
You idiot!
杰克
Jake!
杰克 你看
Jake, look...
什么
What?!
该死
Fuck!
奈特莉
Natalie...
你
You, er...
你去照顾妈妈 拿个椅子把她扶上去
You go into Mum and get a chair and put her legs up onto it.
海伦 你拿手♥机♥
And, Helen, phone...
叫救护车 就说出意外了
..phone an ambulance and tell them there's been an accident.
有个人摔下楼...
A man has fallen...
因为滑倒摔下了阳台 懂吗
he slipped and he's fallen from a balcony, OK?
不 这不怪任何人
No, no, this is nobody's fault
都是因为马克酒喝多了
cos if Mark hadn't been drinking so much,
他才会摔下去的 明白吗
he wouldn't have fallen. Do you understand?
去吧 快去
Go on, go. Go on.
杰克
Jake...
杰克 你还好吗 还好吗
Jake, are you all right? Are you all right?
过来
Come on.
去吧
Go!
就是这样 走吧
That's it, go!
出♥售♥中
看这里 除了头部受伤
Now, apart from his head injuries, it says here,
还有"躯干上的淤青"
"Bruising around the torso."
他会不会是被人推下阳台的
Is there any evidence he could have been pushed over the balcony?
根据他血液里的酒精和安定浓度
Er, his balance would have been way off,
他的平衡感当时可能很差
given the amount of alcohol and diazepam in his blood.
我也不好说
So, I really can't say.
他有多大概率能醒来
What's the likelihood he'll wake up?
情况很不妙
It's not looking good at all.
你们还好吗 姑娘们
Are you all right, girls?
玛丽
Hi, Mary.
我把鲑鱼烧上去了 你开始择豆子了
I've put the salmon on. Oh, good, you've started the peas.
我去看一下妈
I'll go and check on Mum.
所有人都很开心
Well, everyone was having a lovely time.
喝着香槟听着音乐说着话
You know, we had champagne, music, a few speeches.
但我觉得没有人发现
But I don't think any of us realised
马克已经喝了很多了
how much Mark had been drinking.
你今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
我没事
No, I'm fine.
好
Good.
来给你换身衣服吧
Let's get you dressed, then.
因为海伦午饭之后要带你回医院
Because Helen's going to take you back to the hospital after lunch.
-你想穿什么 -随你
- What would you like to wear? - You choose.
好吧
Right.
马克起身进来
Mark got up to go inside and he...
他应该是失去重心脚下一滑
he must have lost his footing and he slipped and...
然后倒着摔了下去
he sort of keeled over and then crashed
摔过了围栏
through the railings.
我看到杰克伸手想抓住他
I saw Jake reach out to grab him.
但他没够到
But he wasn't close enough.
谢谢
Thanks.
上菜了
Here we are.
然后我听到背后有声音 薇薇安
And then I heard a noise behind me and Vivien had just...
因为震惊晕倒了
collapsed from the shock of it.
有一小会儿
And for a moment...
我们不知道要做什么
Well, we just didn't know what to do.
然后发生什么了
And then what happened?
海伦叫了救护车 我去帮助马克
Helen called an ambulance. And I went to help Mark.
因为我很多年以前干过急救
Because I'd done some first aid years ago
我以为 我希望我能帮到他
and I thought, well, I hoped, I might be able to help him.
妈
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表