剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
- Oh, Mum, please, come on, just... - No.
我走了
I'm going.
听着
Look...
我想快快乐乐地过生日
I want to have a lovely birthday...
享受美好的假期
..And a lovely holiday...
跟马克步入幸福的婚姻
and a lovely marriage to Mark.
希望能得到孩子们的祝福
Hopefully, with my children's blessing.
你们能
Can you...?
你们能为我做这些吗
Can you do that for me?
聊得真顺利
That went well.
薇薇
Viv?
亲爱的 怎么
Oh, darling, what...?
-你怎么了 -我只是
- What is it? - I'm just...
你还好吗 等下
Are you all right? Hang on.
我觉得
I just feel...
好了
Right.
-出来吧 出来 -我觉得有点
- Come on, come on. - I just feel a bit...
十一点了
It's 11 o'clock.
喝点茶
Tea.
刚才是外婆的声音吗
Did I hear Grandma's voice earlier?
是的 她是
Yeah, she just...
她过来喝杯咖啡
just popped in for coffee.
你有跟她说过 爸爸要住他姐姐家里了吗
Did you tell her that Dad's gone to stay with his sister?
没 没有说 我不想让她担心
No, no, I... don't want to worry her.
等她度假回来 我会跟她说的
I'll tell her when she gets back from holiday.
但希望到时候你♥爸♥爸已经回家了
But hopefully, he'll be home by then and...
然后一切都能恢复正常
..Everything will get back to normal.
妈妈
Mum...
正常并不好 对不对
..Normal wasn't very good, was it?
就是那种正常让爸爸离开家的
Normal was why he went.
他昨晚给又给我发了一条信息
He sent me another message last night.
完全没有提回家的事
He didn't say anything about coming home.
我昨天已经试着联♥系♥他一整天了
I tried him all day yesterday.
今天再试试
I'll try him again today.
妈妈 其实
Actually, Mum...
你不应该一直逼他
..You have to stop going on at him.
而且你应该少喝点酒
And you have to stop drinking so much.
茶快好了
Tea's almost ready.
来了
Here we go...
谢谢你
Oh, thanks.
记得我当急救员的时候
You know, we had more fainters than anything else
碰到晕厥的人是最多的
when I was a first aider.
在这之前 我
You know, I've...
这辈子从没晕倒过
..Never, ever fainted in my life.
除了怀奈特莉的时候 晕过一次
Except once when I was pregnant with Natalie.
我记得
I remember it.
我不知道自己为什么最近总这样 完全不懂
I don't know why it's become a thing with me now. I've no idea.
我猜这是身体在告诉你
Well, it's the body's way of telling you
有什么地方不对劲了
something's not right, I suppose.
嗯 但是什么呢
Yeah, but what?
我也没有压力大什么的
It's not like I'm stressed or anything.
也许有一点
Maybe just a bit.
拜托 你有很多事要忙
Come on, you've got a lot going on.
而你总在我最需要的时候
And you've always seemed to have been there for me
在我身边帮我 玛丽
in my hour of need, Mary.
谢谢
Thank you.
你对我也一样
And you for me.
这我可不太确定
Well, I'm not so sure about that.
是谁带我和婴儿去了医院
Who took me to the hospital with the baby...
并陪了我一整晚 而那时...
and stayed with me all night whilst...?
并带我回来 当一切都...
And brought me back again when it was all...
都结束了
..It was all finished.
我会一直在这陪你 薇薇 毫无疑问
I'm always going to be here for you, Viv. No question.
我知道
I know.
不过 你在印度的时候可不希望
Anyway, you don't want to be having turns like this
出现这种情况
when you're in India.
是啊 的确
Oh, no, I don't.
至少有医生陪着你
At least you'll have a doctor with you.
还有薇薇 听着 你别担心孩子的想法
And, Viv, listen, don't worry what the kids have to say
关于他 他妻子 还有那些闹剧
about him and his wife and all that malarkey.
是吗
No?
当然
No!
因为只要你相信他
Because as long as you believe him,
这才最重要 对吧
that's all that matters, isn't it?
只要你相信他
As long as you trust him.
-爸爸 -什么事
- Dad... - Yes?
我们去迪士尼乐园的时候
You know when we go to Disneyland...
嗯
Yes.
妈妈能一起来吗
..Can Mum come with us?
也许
Maybe.
那是个好问题
That was a good question.
薇薇
Viv?
你大半夜的干什么
What on earth are you doing?
派对的那天
On the day of the party,
我这么说对吗
am I right in thinking
你当时工作上压力很大
that you were under a lot of pressure at work?
什么 为什么
What does...? I mean, why does...?
我只是想了解那天人们的行动
I'm just trying to piece together people's movements
和精神状态
and state of mind on that day.
人非常容易受情绪影响 对吧
We are creatures tethered to our emotions, aren't we?
我就是像平常一样去上班了
Well, I just went to work, as usual.
朱丽安娜 怎么了
Hi, Julianne. What's up?
请坐
Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
米拉·卡普尔的律师来联络了
Meera Kapoor's lawyer has been in touch.
他们要起诉我们不正当解雇
And they're bringing a case of unfair dismissal against us.
什么
What?
老天
Oh, for God's sake.
她的起诉根本站不住脚啊
Well, she hasn't got a leg to stand on.
是吧
Has she?
而且他们还威胁
And they're threatening
要起诉你个人
to bring another case against you, personally.
骚扰罪
For harassment.
-我 -因为你去过她家
- Me? - Apparently, you went to her house.
但是她在跟踪我 我全家人
But she is stalking me, my whole bloody family.
抱歉 海伦 她还有一堆你的照片
I'm sorry, Helen, but she also has a number of images of you...
是她收集的
..Which she has gathered
从你女儿的社交媒体上
from your daughter's social media account.
什么
What?
天哪
Oh, no...
还有不少类似的照片
There's more in a similar vein, I'm afraid.
多数与酒精相关
Mostly alcohol-related.
她还威胁要向媒体曝光
And she's threatening to take it to the press.
那她怎么 她在勒索我们吗
So, she's, what? She's... blackmailing us?
随着年数加增 作为医生 我收集了很多东西
Over the years, you collect all kinds of things as a doctor.
学会了防患于未然
You learn to go prepared.
尤其是在旅行的时候
Especially if you're travelling.
薇薇
Viv...
我们得谈谈
..We have to address this.
-因为如果我们不谈 -我知道
- Because if we don't talk about it... - I know.
这段婚姻还未开始就先死了
..This marriage is dead before it's begun...
如果没有信任
..If there's no trust.
我相信你
I do trust you.
-只是 -孩子们不信
- It's just that... - The kids don't.
我第一天见到他们就感受到了
I could feel it from day one from them.
在他们甚至还不知道夏洛特死亡原因前
Before they knew anything about Charlotte's death.
不是那样
That's not true.
薇薇 就是这样
Viv, it's true.
你觉得
Do you think...
我很期待今晚吗
I'm looking forward to this evening,
面对他们 知道他们的所想
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表