剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
前情提要
但你不是一直很喜欢这房♥子吗
But you love this house!
我之后会经常出去旅游
I'm going to be doing a lot more travelling.
妈妈 我们有发言权吗
Mum, do we not get a say in this?
妈妈 你刚进过医院
Mum, you've just been in hospital.
如果你又发病了怎么办
What if you have another attack?
我才不想最后像隔壁的玛丽一样
I do not want to end up like Mary next door.
你觉得你们家人脾气很急吗
Would you describe your family as hot-tempered?
不会 不是特别急
No. Not especially, no.
你们的私生活怎么样
But what about your private lives?
我哥和我姐的婚姻
Well, my brother and sister
都有些问题 如果你问的是这个的话
were having marital problems if that's what you mean.
我们的女儿离家出走了
Our daughter ran away from home.
有人给她发了一张她爸爸的照片
Someone sent her a picture of her dad.
那人说他是她的新男友
Someone who says he's her new boyfriend.
妈妈打电♥话♥过来 说她刚吃完午饭在回来的路上
Mum on the phone. She's on her way back from lunch.
-和一个男人一起 -什么男人
- With a man. - What man?
我妻子和谁上♥床♥跟我有关好吗
It is my business who my wife is sleeping with, OK?
放手
Get off me.
-我怀孕了 -什么
- I'm pregnant. - What?
那你呢
And you?
我单身 生活远没有那么复杂
Being single for me, life's less complicated.
我去
Shit.
我们要去西班牙几天 去见马克的女儿
We are going to Spain for a few days to meet Mark's daughter.
她很抱歉
She's really sorry.
她特别期待和你见面呢
She was so looking forward to meeting you.
你们看到妈妈的短♥信♥了吗
Have you just seen Mum's text?
看到了
Yeah.
我了个去
Holy shit.
我们刚在直布罗陀结婚
-她跟你说那辆车的事了吗 -难以置信
- Did she tell you about car? - It's unbelievable.
不 这也太过头了
No, it's too much.
我觉得他有可能是赊账去买♥♥的 不是吗
He could have bought it on credit, I suppose, couldn't he?
什么
What?
后退 后退 别管它了
Get back! Get back! Leave it!
它要爆♥炸♥了
It's gonna blow!
现在他们结婚了 他就会继承她所有遗产
And now they're married, he stands to inherit all of her money.
她昏倒的时候 他就在她身边
And he was right there with her when she collapsed.
他的第一任妻子因何而死
What did his first wife die of?
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
抱歉我没听清
Sorry.
奈特莉跟我说你在旅途中结婚了
Natalie told me you got married when you were away.
我完全没想到呢 恭喜
I had no idea. Congratulations!
是的 突发奇想
Oh, yes, snap decision.
我本来正要去告诉你的 而且我...
I was coming over to tell you, Mary, and I...
没关系的 我真为你高兴
Oh, that's all right. I'm so pleased for you.
车的事情我很遗憾
Oh, sorry about the car.
马克怎么样
How's Mark taken it?
他向警♥察♥报案了
Well, he's reported it to the police,
但感觉不是很有希望的样子
but they're not sounding very hopeful.
天哪 你感觉还好吧
Oh, dear. But you're feeling OK?
你的检查结果明天就要出来了是吧
Your test results are due back tomorrow, aren't they?
是的 我感觉挺好的
Yes, yes. And I feel fine.
以上了年纪的女人来说算挺好了
I mean, great for a woman of my advanced years.
别这么说 现在七十岁不算老的
Oh, come on, 70 isn't old these days.
-你要办生日聚会吗 -不了
- Are you having a birthday party? - Oh, no, no.
我们生日第二天就要启程去印度了
We're off to India the next day.
我希望就简单的喝杯香槟
No, I expect we'll just, you know, raise a glass of champagne,
就我们家里人
just the family.
等你们回来了
And when you get back,
我想你们就主要在忙搬家了是吧
you'll be concentrating on moving, I suppose.
一个时代的结束
End of an era.
我们要保持联♥系♥ 玛丽
We'll stay in touch, Mary.
当然要的
Of course we will.
我得走了
I'd better go.
骨血 第一季第三集
我为什么还要待在这
Why am I still here?
能不能告诉我在医院发生了什么事
Can somebody please tell me what's going on at the hospital?
很抱歉 患者依旧没有意识
The patient is still unconscious, I'm afraid.
接下来的二十四小时很关键
The next 24 hours will be critical.
我们还在等毒理学报告
And we're still waiting for toxicology reports.
好的
Ok.
当你母亲跟马克·肯尼利结婚的时候
So, when your mother married Mark Kinneally,
你父亲才去世没多久 是吧
your father hadn't been dead very long, had he?
是的
No.
才过了十八个月
18 months.
你与父亲关系亲近吗
Were you close to your father?
当然了
What? Yeah, of course.
他是个好爸爸
Yeah, he was a great dad.
孩子们
Hey, guys!
-你今天怎么样 -挺好的
- How are you? - Good.
-数学考的怎么样 -挺好的
- How was maths? - Good.
-你的英语考试呢 -也挺好的
- English? - Good.
干得漂亮 这很好
Well done. That's good, isn't it?
-你好啊 -你怎么来了
- Hey. - What are you doing here?
我想我们今天可以一起接他们
I thought we could collect them both together today.
你们去拿书包吧
Can you get your bags?
周二该我接他们
I pick them up on Tuesdays.
我们按计划来 好吗
Let's just stick to the plan, yeah?
-爸爸去哪了 -他...
- Where's Daddy going? - He's, erm...
他去忙了 他明天会来的
He's busy. He'll be back tomorrow.
-好吧 -谁想吃炸鱼和薯条
- OK. - Who wants fish and chips?
我
Me!
走吧
Let's go.
她不接我电♥话♥
I can't get her to pick up the phone.
也不回短♥信♥
She's not replying to messages.
她完全把我屏蔽了
She's just totally blocking me.
海伦 她没事的 我保证 给她点空间
Helen, she's fine, I promise you. Just give her a bit of space.
让我和我自己的女儿隔绝
Back off from my own daughter?
你不了解这种感觉 从她出生开始
You don't know what it's like. She's never been away from home
她就没离开过家超过一晚
for longer than a night at a time since she was born.
海伦 她已经十七岁了 不是七岁
Helen, she's 17, not seven.
也就这几天
It's only for a few days.
-但是... -如果你就这样放着不管
- But... - If you just leave her be,
她最晚这周末就回来了
she'll be back home by the end of the week.
我们促膝长谈过
We've actually had some really good, long chats.
她很担心你和乔治
I mean, she's worried about you and George, obviously.
你们怎么样
How's it going?
他不讲话
Well, he's gone quiet.
完全沉默 他拒绝跟我说话
Totally. He won't talk to me.
-你跟妈妈讲了吗 -没有
- Have you told Mum? - No, no.
我不想让她担心
I don't want her to worry.
别对她说 也别告诉杰克
Don't say anything. Or to Jake.
暂时帮我保密 我想办法解决
Not yet. Just let me sort it.
小奈 等会儿打给你好吗
Er, Nats, I'll call you later, OK?
干什么
What?
我要走了
So, I'm going to go.
我需要自己想清楚
Er, I need to think.
-你要去找她 跟她在一起 -不是
- So, you're going to her, to be with her? - No.
不是 我跟你说了 我根本不知道她是谁
No. Cos I've told you, I don't even know who she is.
如果这女人没跟你上♥床♥ 那她怎么会这么说呢
Why would a woman say she was sleeping with you when she wasn't?
我们已经说过了
We've been over this.
她长得漂亮吗
Is she pretty?
-是个金发美女 -天啊 海伦
- Blonde? - Helen, for God's sake.
-比我年轻吗 -对 说真的
- Younger than me? - Yes, actually,
她比你年轻
she is younger than you.
她是印度人 非常漂亮
She's Indian. Very pretty.
在国民医疗服务体系所辖医院工作过
Used to work for the NHS.
满意了吗
Are you happy?
可恶
Shit...
怎么
What?
是米拉
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表