剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
Mum.
你下去的时候
And when you got down there,
看到肯尼利先生是什么情况
what state did you find Mr Kinneally in?
他
He...
他昏迷不醒
He was unconscious.
我找不到脉搏
And I couldn't find a pulse.
看上去开好吃了
That looks amazing!
好大
That is huge.
他当时还在呼吸吗
Was he still breathing at this point?
没有
No.
而我知道保持氧气流通是很重要的
And I knew it was vital to keep the oxygen flowing,
所以我想 我要试着口对口
so I thought, I have got to try mouth-to-mouth.
我能来盛菜吗
Shall I dish up?
好
Right.
所有人都有饭有菜了吧
Has everyone got everything they need?
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thanks.
你有口对口人工呼吸的经验吗
You've had experience of mouth-to-mouth resuscitation?
我有一些 但可能很过时了
I had some, but it's probably very outdated.
但我还一直做着
Still, I just kept going.
直到救护车来了
I kept going at it until the ambulance arrived.
我尽力了
And I did everything I could.
我尽
I did everything...
尽力了
..everything I could.
我尽力了
And I did everything I could.
我尽
I did everything...
尽力了
..everything I could.
大家好胃口
Bon appetit, everyone.
还好吗 妈
Ok, mum?
我们终于找到马克·肯尼利在西班牙的女儿了
So, we finally tracked down Mark Kinneally's daughter in Spain.
她现在在飞机上了
She's on a plane now.
所以她是存在的
So, she does exist, then?
是的 他们好像关系很好
Yes, it seems they were very close.
我们要把她带来吗
Shall we bring her in?
不用
No.
不用 让她去医院吧
No, let her go to the hospital.
这一切就是个意外
We've got nothing here but an accident.
我不想再费时间了
I can't justify more time.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这对他们的家庭有什么影响
What effect has all this had on the family?
他们都很震惊
Well, they're in shock and...
当然 对薇薇安来说如果
and, of course, it'll be terrible for Vivien
马克没挺过来会很难受
if Mark doesn't pull through.
但她迟早会释怀的
But she'll get over it, in time.
她其实很坚强
She's actually very strong.
不管怎样
And anyway...
好在我会在她身边
the good thing is I'll be there for her.
就只有我们俩了
It'll just be the two of us.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表