剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表
莱拉
Leila...!
莱拉...
Leila...
不要跟着我 杰克
Do not follow me, Jake.
我们结束了
We're done.
不
Oh, no...!
不
No!
小奈 这会是我们梦想的家
Nats, this is going to be the house of our dreams.
我们可以在房♥后建个游泳池
I thought we could put a pool in at the back.
然后还可以养马
And then there's the horses.
-真的吗 -我跟你保证
- Really? - I promised.
会有的 最开始至少有一匹
And there will be. Well, one at least, to begin with.
你会因此而忙碌 不会有时间工作的
It'll actually keep you busy. You won't have time for work.
但我喜欢工作 我会想念的
But I like working. I'll miss it.
我的下一任怎么样
What's my replacement like?
她烂透了 慌里慌张的
She's crap, a ditherer.
不过 她会学会的
Still, she'll learn.
学不会我就再换一个 我会处理好的
If not, I'll get another one. I'll manage.
她还是你的司机
And she's your driver, too?
所以她现在一直跟你在一起
So, she's with you all the time, then.
是的 不要犯傻了 小奈
Yes. Oh, don't be silly, Nats.
-我不能这样 -什么
- I can't do this. - What?
小奈
Nats!
我挂好灯了
I've hung the lights.
还开了几瓶酒 还有别的吗
I've opened a few bottles. Anything else?
太好了 谢谢你
That's great, thanks.
想想吧 明天的这个时候
Just think, this time tomorrow,
我们就在去印度的飞机上了
we'll be on a plane to India!
我希望你能享受这个夜晚
I wish you'd just enjoy this evening.
我确定他们都会表现得很好
I'm sure they'll be all on their best behaviour.
她永远是第一个
She was always the first.
她是好意的
She means well.
你能在我换衣服的时候招待一下她吗
Would you do the honours while I get dressed?
你好 玛丽
Hi, Mary.
你看起来...
You look...
-不太一样 -你好吗 马克
- ..Different. - How are you doing, Mark?
一点酒后之勇
A spot of Dutch courage, hey?
别担心 很快就会结束的
Not to worry. It'll soon all be over.
我正要去送薇薇一个惊喜
I'm just going to pop Viv's present up to her.
事实上 她正在换衣服
She's just getting dressed, actually.
薇薇安
Vivien!
是我
It's only me!
你好
Hi!
你好 玛丽
Oh, hi, Mary.
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
我想在你独处的时候把礼物送给你
I wanted to bring your present in while you were on your own.
-真不好意思 我还没包装它 -哦亲爱的
- I haven't wrapped it, I'm afraid. - Oh, dear.
不是一只小狗吧
It's not a puppy, is it?
等一下
Hang on.
好的
OK, and...
张开眼睛吧
Open them.
天呐
Oh, my Lord.
太美了
It's gorgeous!
都是从孩子们旧衣服上拼起来的
It's got bits of all the kids' old clothes in it.
玛丽 你肯定花了很长时间
Oh, Mary, it must have taken you hours and hours.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
礼物太棒了
It's wonderful.
你看起来也很漂亮
And you look lovely, too.
-那是不是... -是的
- Is that...? - Yes!
我只是把领口剪短了一点
I shortened it and I just cut all the neckline a bit.
他们来了
Oh, here they come!
好
Oh-oh, right.
那么
Now...
希望他们都玩得开心吧 玛丽
let's just hope they all play nicely, Mary.
不 帮个忙
Yeah, no, just give me a hand...
老妈
Hi, Mum!
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
亲爱的
Hello, darling.
乔治不来吗
No George?
不来 抱歉 小感冒
No, sorry, man flu.
他姐姐传染给他的
He got it off his sister.
玛丽你好
Hi, Mary.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
- You look lovely. - Ah, thank you.
-海伦你好 -好啊
- Hi, Helen. - Hiya!
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我拿上去 -好
- I'll bring them up. - OK.
-谢谢你的花 海伦 -好
- Thanks for the flowers, Helen. - OK.
-能拿个盘子吗 马克 -好
- Can you bring up a plate, Mark? - OK.
你和老妈说了你工作的事吗
Have you told Mum about your job yet?
没 今晚不能说
No. Not tonight.
我要先想清楚
I need to get my head straight first.
如果有可能的话
If that's remotely possible ever again.
你怎么样
How are you doing?
什么
What?
我的经期来迟了
My period's late.
小奈
Oh, Nats.
我知道 讽刺吧
Yeah, I know. Ironic, isn't it?
-什么 你验了吗 -还没
- What, have you done a test? - No, not yet.
我今晚真的要喝一杯
I really need a drink to get through tonight.
天呐 我也是
Christ, me, too.
但是不要和杰克说好吗
Don't say anything to Jake, though, will you?
-显然也不要和马克说 -很明显
- Or Mark, obviously. - Obviously.
-我没法直视马克 你可以吗 -不行
- I can't look him in the eye, Mark, can you? - No.
我想老妈和他说了
I think Mum's told him.
-他贼头贼脑的对吧 -绝对是
- He looks really shifty, doesn't he? - Guilty as hell.
你们好
Hello.
欢迎来到史上最尴尬的
Welcome to the most awkward birthday drinks
生日酒会
in the history of the world.
但是这不好笑吧
Yeah, but it's not funny, though, is it?
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
为什么这么问 你喝了吗
Why, have you?
你在这外面做什么
What are you doing out here?
进去吧 进去和大家聊聊
Please, please, come in and be sociable.
至少试一试
At least make an effort.
这是什么
What's this?
看起来是什么就是什么
What it looks like.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以前抽 然后戒了 我能说什么呢
I used to. I gave up. What can I say?
医生和护士是最差劲的
Doctors and nurses are the worst.
你从来没提到过
You've never mentioned it.
从来没想起来说
It never came up.
-薇薇 -抱歉打断你们
- Look, Viv... - Sorry to interrupt.
只是给大家加点酒
Just doing the rounds.
-加满吗 -不了 谢谢 玛丽
- Top up? - No, I'm fine, thanks, Mary.
-马克呢 -好 谢谢
- Mark? - Yes, please.
抽烟
Oh, smoking.
在薇薇安旁边抽烟真是勇敢
It's a brave man who smokes near Vivien.
大家来满上
Right, charge your glasses.
来 来 玛丽
Come on. Come on, Mary.
各位 我有话要说
Everyone, get ready for a speech.
-老妈 出来 -她有话要说
- Mum, out here. - She's got a speech!
-快来 -玛丽
- OK, come on. - Oh, Mary...
我只是想说
OK, well, I just want to say...
祝一位了不起的妈妈
happy birthday to...
生日快乐
a really, really amazing mum.
-是的 -生日快乐
- Yeah. - Hear, hear.
-生日快乐 老妈 -知道吗
- Happy birthday, Mum. - You know,
你让我们的人生有了一个最好的开始
you really gave us the best possible start in life.
剧集 | 血肉之躯 | 导航列表