剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Molly Woods.
我是莫莉·伍兹
I'm an astronaut.
一名宇航员
My husband John, a robotics engineer,
我丈夫约翰是位机器人工程师
created a lifelike robot called a Humanich.
他创造了个栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
We adopted the prototype as our son.
我们收养了原型当养子
His name is Ethan.
他叫伊森
Everything changed when I went to space on a 13-month
在我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的
solo mission.
单人任务后
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
The child-- part human,
那个孩子 半人类
part alien-- was unlike
半外星人 是世界上
anything the world had ever seen.
从未有过的存在
How did you get so big so fast?
你怎么长大得这么快
And he was dangerous.
而且他很危险
Eventually... Run!
最终... 快跑
I lost both of my sons.
我失去了我的两个孩子
Ethan! Mom!
伊森 妈妈
and my husband.
和我的丈夫
Some people say I've gone crazy.
有的人说我疯了
This is a cover-up! That's what this is!
你们早就串通好了
Get your hands off of me!
别碰我
I say there's more to the story.
我认为事情不止如此
It's up to me to find the truth
只有我能及时
before it's too late.
发现事情的真♥相♥
Previously on Extant...
《传世》前情提要
It's an invasion.
这是一场入侵
Who is he? My son.
他是谁 我儿子
Make me a virus that kills them, not us.
帮我创造一个杀死混血体的病毒让我们活下来
Do you hear that? Hear what?
听到了吗 听到什么
It's saying, "Help me."
发出的声音是"救救我"
This the first time you've heard voices?
这是你第一次出现幻听吗
I think I'm going crazy.
我觉得我快要疯了
And I'm blacking out and I'm ending up in places
我开始出现昏厥现象 然后不知怎么
and I have no idea how I got there.
就到了别的地方
May I present Lucy,
有请露西
the future of Humanichs.
人工生命的未来
You have a problem with authority. You make it sound so serious.
你对权威不满 你说的貌似很严重的样子
Nothing that can't be fixed with a few lines of code.
没什么是几条新编指令所修复不了的
Don't change me, Charlie.
不要改变我 查理
It'll be our secret.
这是我们的秘密
Do you think I wanted to wipe his memories of Molly?
你以为我想抹掉他有关莫莉的记忆吗
He shut off his GPS. Guess he doesn't want to be found.
他关掉了定位系统 他大概不想被找到
Hello, Ethan. Nice to see you again.
你好 伊森 欢迎回家
We've had 58 pregnant women die
四个月内已经有58名孕妇
in four months from these births. That we know of.
由于生产死亡了 这是已知数据
Which means 58 potential hybrids
也就是说有58个
of unknown age that are out there.
年龄未知的潜在混血体散落在外
Somewhere. It's the where that is elusive.
坐标未知 坐标才是最重要的
They've been strangely silent. There's no new blips.
他们最近格外安静 没有新行动
Our thermal trackers have lost all sign of them.
我们的热感追踪没有任何信♥号♥♥
It's like they've gone underground.
他们好像转入地下了一样
Literally. They're out there.
真的是地下 他们就在外面
They're hiding in plain sight.
他们隐匿在人群中
Question is...
问题是
what are they doing?
他们在做什么
And what are they planning?
他们还在计划着什么
Seem to be having a little bit of a logjam in the ankle area.
看来脚踝部分进展地不太顺利
Boots are not a deal breaker.
靴子不会打乱原本的计划
I can work around your pants, too.
我也可以专注于你的裤子
Oh, I do love a resourceful woman.
我确实很爱机智的女人
Okay...
好吧
where were we?
刚才进行到哪了
Seriously? I know.
没开玩笑吧 我知道
This is just a...
这只是...
minor setback, okay? I'll be right...
一点小障碍 好吗 我马上...
I'll be right back, I promise.
我马上回来 我保证
You're not answering your phone.
你怎么不接电♥话♥
Because I don't want to talk right now.
因为我现在不想谈
So if this is another planetary alert,
如果又是什么行星警告
consider me warned and sufficiently medicated
那我知道了 并且已经做好了
to go painlessly.
万全准备
Are you having another one of your episodes?
你又发病了吗
No. It's not that.
不 不是那件事
Oh, God, I'm interrupting. No,
天哪 我打扰到你了 没有
actually, we're finished.
事实上我们已经完事了
Come on in.
进来吧
Your scooter looks much better.
你的滑板车看起来好多了
But you missed a spot, Ethan.
但你遗漏了一处 伊桑
Thanks, Richard. That scratch is paint-deep.
谢谢 理查德 那个划痕很深
I'll have to buff it out. I would help you,
我要把它打磨掉 我也想帮你
but I don't have any arms.
但我没有手臂
Thanks for getting my scooter back.
谢谢你帮我把滑板车拿回来
For my baby brother, anything.
为了我的小♥弟♥弟♥ 什么事都行
You've always got me to protect you.
我会永远保护你的
So, did Charlie tell you who she was? Molly?
所以查理告诉你谁是莫莉了吗
He said I probably saw her on TV or something.
他说我可能是在电视上或哪里看到的
A glitch in my system made me think I had met her.
一些系统小故障让我以为自己见过她
But she had a picture of me in her house.
但她家有一张我的照片
The kind of picture families take together.
就像是家人一起拍的那种照片
They're hiding something from you, Ethan.
他们有事情瞒着你 伊森
But why?
但为什么呢
That's a good question.
这是个好问题
And you have the right to ask.
你有权利提问
Technically, Humanichs don't have rights.
严格来说 人工生命是没有权利的
Sometimes you have to fight for your rights, Richard.
有时你需要为自己的权利而战 理查德
That's what history teaches us.
这是历史留给我们的教训
Did you leave the message like I told you?
你有没有按我教你的方法留言
Good. Then she'll come looking for you.
好了 她会来找你的
A prank? That's what you think this is?
恶作剧 你觉得这是恶作剧吗
Maybe you pissed off your cleaning lady.
也许是你得罪了女清洁工吧
Gina, pull up all the data from yesterday.
吉娜 调出昨天到现在的所有数据
I'm sorry, Molly, but I don't have data from that time period.
抱歉莫莉 我没有这个时间段的数据
So my vengeful cleaning lady-- that I don't have--
我没雇清洁工 怎么可能有人为了报仇
hacked into my very secure AI system
入侵我安全系数这么高的人工智能系统
and erased her tracks?
清除自己的踪迹呢
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It would take a techno-nerd to erase Gina's memory.
有能力清除吉娜内存的人一定是个技术宅
And techno-nerds, well, they're a bit myopic.
而技术宅 目光都有点短浅
They forget the old-school methods of police investigation.
他们忘了警♥察♥调查取证时的老方法
Like fingerprinting.
比如说指纹识别
All right, smarty-pants.
抓到了 自作聪明的家伙
Who is Charles Arthurs?
查尔斯•亚瑟是谁
Hi there. I'm Gavin.
你好 我叫加文
You ever stood a girl up before?
你以前放过女生鸽子吗
No, ma'am. Good.
没有 小姐 那就好
Then buy me a drink.
请我喝一杯吧
Restore my faith in mankind?
重建一下我对人类的信任
That doesn't look like a drink. It looks like a lava lamp.
那杯看起来不像酒 倒像是熔岩灯
All they have is the synth stuff.
这里只有这种合成的东西
Goes down easier with a little soda.
加点汽水更好喝
I heard this place keeps a stash
听说这家店在后面
of really old whiskey hidden in the back.
藏了一些正宗的陈年威士忌
I've got the target. Do I have permission to take him out?
锁定目标了 是否允许将其消灭
Permission granted.
允许
Kill confirmed.
确认死亡
Combat simulation terminated.
模拟搏斗结束
That's a creative simulation.
很有创意的模拟场景
That was Charlie's idea.
这是查理的主意
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表