剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
except you.
有人信
Bup-bup-bup. Sit back down, General.
等等 坐回去 将军
Nobody said you could get up.
没人说过你可以站起来
Okay. Look, Toby,
好了 听着 托比
all I'm asking you to do is broker...
我只要求你...
some sort of peace conference.
组织一场和平会谈
You can see for yourselves who they are
在释放病毒摧毁他们之前
before you unleash
你可以亲眼看看
a virus that will destroy them.
他们究竟是什么
That's got to be better than genocide.
那比种族屠♥杀♥要好得多
Toby...
托比...
please.
求你了
You made me lie to congress.
你让我对国会说了谎
What if I told them the truth?
如果我告诉他们真♥相♥呢
That you knew about this so-called invasion
告诉他们你早知道这场所谓的入侵
but you kept it hidden.
却刻意隐瞒
It'd be your word against mine.
那我们就各执一词
I'd pass that BMI polygraph in two seconds.
我两秒种就能通过测谎
You... would be discredited,
而你会名誉扫地
lose your stripes, your honor.
丢掉军衔 失去荣耀
Everything.
失去一切
How do I get in touch with you?
我要怎么联♥系♥你们
You have 24 hours to talk to your people,
你有24小时跟你的人说明情况
then we'll be in touch.
然后我们再联♥系♥
Excuse me. Toby, where the hell have you been?
抱歉 托比 你到底去哪了
We need to assemble the team.
我们得召集团队开会
First there is something you need to see.
首先你得看样东西
Can you tell me what you told the nurse?
能告诉我你对护士说了什么吗
What is happening to you?
你怎么了
My hair and fingernails...
我的头发和指甲...
They're growing so fast.
它们长得太快了
I hear strange voices in my head
我脑袋里不断响起
that won't stop telling me
奇怪的声音
to do shameful things.
让我去做不光彩的事
Do you believe that my son is a demon?
你相信我的儿子是个魔鬼吗
Is he a demon?!
他是个魔鬼吗
Tell me!
告诉我
Who is she?
她是谁
Mei Fong.
冯梅
Illegal.
非法居民
Nate's with her in the Faraday unit now.
内特现在在法拉第部队陪她
He's running a CMP, a whole-exome sequence,
他在研究机械抛光 全外显子组测序
and a marrow extract.
和一些骨髓提取物
Good.
很好
We need to find out exactly what happened to her.
我们得弄清楚她到底怎么了
What are we doing here?
我们来这做什么
We are picking up stuff for a rainy day.
未雨绸缪
Open the damn door.
芝麻赶紧开门
Welcome back, Mr. Richter.
欢迎回来 里克特先生
"Open the damn door"?
"芝麻赶紧开门"
That's your password?
这是你的密♥码♥吗
Easy to remember.
容易记
Okay, we got to grab night kits,
我们得带上夜用工具箱
H2O extractors, and solar bundles.
抽水器和太阳能套装
You really think we need all this stuff?
你真的觉得我们需要这些东西吗
Tobias Shepherd is capable of just about anything.
托拜厄斯•谢坡德什么都做的出来
And I am prepared for... just about anything.
我也要做好...一切准备
He's not evil, JD.
他不是个坏人 JD
He's...
他...
he's just complicated.
只是有点复杂
Complicated?
复杂
That's the word you use to describe him?
你就用这个词来形容他吗
Complicated.
复杂
Dr. Woods believes the hybrids have evolved...
伍兹博士认为混血体已经进化...
that they no longer pose an immediate threat.
不再对我们造成迫切威胁
She's asked for a detente,
她要求一场和平对话
for us to sit down with her son
让我们和她的儿子对坐商谈
and find a way to coexist in peace.
找到一种和平共处的方式
There will be no detente.
和平会议不会举♥行♥
I'm not gonna be the man who presided over a mass extinction.
我不会成为加速人类灭绝的人
We have the virus.
我们有病毒
We have the humanichs.
有人工生命
This ends now. What about Dr. Woods?
这场战争将就此结束 伍兹博士呢
Dr. Woods has chosen her side.
伍兹博士已经做出了选择
She stands with the enemy.
她选择和敌人为伍
We'll treat her like the enemy.
那我们就把她当作敌人对待
How do you know we're not being tracked?
你怎么知道我们没被追踪
The Jeep is un-trackable by satellite,
多亏我兄弟雷帮我设计了些装置
thanks to a few contraptions my buddy Ray made for me.
这辆吉普车用卫星无法探测
Okay, look,
听着
I know we're not on a major highway, but...
我知道我们不在主干道上 但是...
have you noticed that for the past few miles
你注意到这几公里以内
we've seen nobody?
都没看到人吗
No cars, no people...
没有车 没有人...
Nothing.
什么都没有
Yeah.
没错
I noticed.
我注意到了
Where is everybody?
大家都去哪了
...with shocking news that affects the entire region.
...惊人消息影响了整个地区的出行
There is an at-large terrorist cell
我们之间有一群持生化武器的
in our midst bearing biological weapons.
在逃恐♥怖♥分♥子♥团伙
This red-level emergency lockdown
这次的红色警报一级防范禁闭
will remain in place for 72 hours.
将持续72小时
The alleged terrorists
上述恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的身份
have been identified as former astronaut
已确定为前宇航员
and GSC employee Dr. Molly Woods
及参谋团雇员莫莉•伍兹博士
and disgraced second Kuwait War veteran
和被革职的第二次科威特战争老兵
James Daniel Richter... So he destroyed our credibility
詹姆斯·丹尼尔·里克特 所以 他在
before we could destroy his.
我们毁了他的信誉前先下手为强了
Your "complicated" friend...
你这个"复杂的"朋友...
just made us the most wanted people in the world.
把我们变成了全球头号♥通缉犯
Do you remember Paris?
你还记得巴黎吗
I remember climbing the Eiffel Tower
我记得我爬上艾菲尔铁塔
and running down the Champs-Elysées.
在香榭丽舍大道上奔跑
It was raining, but...
当时在下雨
there was a nice old lady,
但有一位慈祥的老妇人
and she gave me her umbrella.
把她的伞给了我
It had a hole in it.
但伞上有个洞
I was soaked.
我浑身湿透了
So you have all the same memories?
你们都有相同的记忆吗
Yeah, Lucas and Lucy,
是的 卢卡斯和露西
they share the same neural programming.
他们共用同一个神经系统程序
They all do. Our memories were installed
他们皆如此 我们的记忆是植入的
we didn't have
不像你 我们
the luxury of learning by experience, like you.
无法享受通过经历来学习的奢侈
But I want to have memories with both of you, too.
但我也想和你们俩拥有共同的记忆
Okay. Well...
好吧
let's make some right now.
我们现在就制♥造♥点共同记忆
Just the three of us.
只有我们三个
Charlie,
查理
will you take a picture of us with my pyxis cube?
能用我的小方盒给我们拍张照吗
Yeah.
好
What's that?
那是什么
It's a place where people keep their most important memories,
它用来储存人们最重要的记忆
kind of like an old-school photo album,
有点像以前的相册
if you're into that sort of stuff.
如果你对这类东西感兴趣的话
Lucy, turn around, smile.
露西 转过来 笑一笑
Sorry. Let's do it.
不好意思 来吧
Everybody say "cheese and crackers."
大家一起喊 "茄子"
What's going on?
怎么了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表