剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
It's one of the rules.
这是规定之一
Rules.
规定
Mom says they protect us.
妈妈说他们会保护我们
They limit us.
他们在限制我们
Maybe we've found your first mission, soldier.
我们也许找到了你的第一个任务 士兵
Mission?
任务
I don't know.
我不知道
You haven't undergone all of your training,
你的训练还没有全部完成
and I would hate to rush you out into the field.
我不会急着赶你去战场
I'm ready. I bet.
我准备好了 我猜也是
You guys are supposed to be dark.
你们现在应该休息了
Sorry.
对不起
I got lonely.
我有点孤单
Sleep tight, soldier.
睡个好觉吧 小兵
We have pattern recognition.
图像已识别
We have pattern lock.
图像已锁定
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Houston, we have stories.
休斯顿 我们有故事了
Welcome to Crave Automat.
欢迎来到渴望自动贩卖♥♥式餐馆
You crave it, we print it.
您渴望 我提供
From hamburgers and fries
从汉堡到薯条
to chicken and waffles, we print it all.
从鸡肉到华夫饼 我们都能提供
Who is it, Gina?
谁啊 吉娜
JD Richter, former police detective,
JD•里克特 前警探
number 778789. Yeah, yeah, I know.
警号♥778789 好了好了 我知道了
Connect intercom, please.
麻烦接通对讲
I thought we already said our good-byes, JD.
我以为我们已经告别了 JD
I need to talk to you, Molly.
我需要跟你谈谈 莫莉
It's important.
很重要
Give me a minute, JD.
等我一分钟 JD
Intercom off.
关闭对讲
You have to get out of here.
你得离开这里
Right now.
马上
I make a nice frittata.
我做的菠菜烘蛋特别好吃
Go.
快走
Out the back door. Right now.
从后门走 马上
Go. Oh, okay.
快走 好的
Um... call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Oh, God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
What is happening to me?
我这是怎么了
Right hand complete.
右手完成
Left hand complete.
左手完成
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
I don't really know how to start this other than to say
我也不知道该怎么开口 除了直说
I have a favor...
我要请你帮...
Am I interrupting something?
我是不是来的不是时候
What's the favor?
什么忙
It's about my daughter.
是我女儿的事
You have a daughter?
你还有女儿吗
A pregnant one.
她还怀孕了
We're running late!
我们快迟到了
I don't want to go.
我不想去
Don't start.
想都别想
Ethan.
伊森
Ethan.
伊森
Listen, Molly, I am freaked out.
莫莉 我吓坏了
This is like one bad dream.
跟个噩梦似的
Okay, have you told her anything that I've told you?
好吧 你有没有把我说的任何事告诉过她
Like what? What-what am I gonna tell her?
比如什么 我 我要跟她说什么
This is the first time she's showed up at my door in years.
这么多年来她第一次出现在我家门口
We barely know what to say to each other.
我们都不知道跟对方说什么
And I'm pretty sure that alien talk's not the way to start.
我肯定不能上来就谈外星人
Okay, where has she been living?
好吧 她之前在哪儿生活
I don't know, she won't say
我不知道 她不肯说
and she says I have no right to ask.
而且她说我无权过问
And she's probably right.
也许她说得没错
Does she have a mother?
她有妈妈吗
Yeah, they, uh...
有 她们
they don't get along.
她们关系不好
My ex is very judgmental.
我前妻喜欢批判事物
It's an occupational hazard.
这是职业病
Oh, she must be a cop.
那她一定是个警♥察♥
Circuit court judge, actually.
其实是巡回法庭的法官
Molly, I-I need your help.
莫莉 我 我需要你帮忙
I-I don't have anywhere else to turn.
我 我不知道还能去找谁
What are you doing? I'm accessing his GPS.
你在干什么 访问他的定位系统
Wha...?
什...
He shut it off.
他关掉了定位系统
Guess he doesn't want to be found.
他大概不想被找到
Come on.
快走
Who's she?
她是谁
This is the friend I was telling you about.
这是我一直和你提起的朋友
Kelsey, Molly.
凯尔茜 这是莫莉
Molly, Kelsey.
莫莉 这是凯尔茜
She's here to help us.
她是来帮我们的
Okay.
好
You're a doctor?
你是医生吗
A biologist.
我是生物学家
Ah, that figures.
没差了
Once I needed a math tutor,
有一次我需要数学家教
and JD brought home a bail bondsman.
JD却带了保释代理人回来
Hey, say what you want, but that dude knew his numbers.
随你怎么说 不过那家伙会算术
I'm gonna do the same test the clinics are doing. Okay.
我们要做和诊所里一样的测试 好
Now, do you have any symptoms?
你有出现任何症状吗
Anything unusual?
有什么异常的地方吗
I get headaches.
会头疼
They come and go, I probably just need to eat more.
时有时无 也许我只是要多吃点东西
Am I gonna be okay?
我不会有事吧
I'm gonna get the test back by tonight,
今晚我就会拿到测试结果
and then we'll take it from there.
然后我们再开始
Oh, God, I'm sorry.
天呐 对不起
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Well, she's charming.
她很可爱
Yeah, a chip off the old block.
没错 简直和她妈妈一模一样
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
You gonna make me wait all day?
你要让我等一整天吗
I will wait all day.
我会等一整天的
Molly, hey.
莫莉
Molly, how are you?
莫莉 你好吗
Hey, Molly.
莫莉
What?
什么
I'm fine.
我没事
No.
不
No, y-you're not fine.
不 你有事
People who are fine don't disappear mid-conversation.
没事的人不会在谈话中突然魂不附体
What's going on with you?
你怎么了
I don't know.
不知道
But I think I'm sick.
但我好像病了
Wh-What kind of sick?
什么病
Well, I thought it was radiation poisoning
我以为是在上次任务中
from my last mission, but it's getting worse.
受到辐射而中毒 但情况越来越糟
So I don't know, but I think it's...
所以不知道 但我认为...
spore contamination.
是孢子感染
Because I-I see things and-and I hear things
因为我所出现的幻觉和幻听
that are strange, and I...
都很奇怪 我...
Well, I apparently do things
显然我所做的事
that just don't feel like me.
都不像是我会做的
Have you...
你有没有
well, have you seen or talked to a doctor about any of this?
有没有看过医生 和医生说过这些状况
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表