剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
What'd you find out, Ahdu?
你发现什么了吗 阿杜
Casualties.
很多人伤亡
Women, children.
有妇女 有儿童
Some got away.
有的人逃出来了
Some didn't.
有的人没有
Did they find Terra?
找到特拉了吗
Or Ares.
连阿瑞斯也不见了
But I know they're out there somewhere.
但我知道他们在外面的某处
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I just do.
我就是知道
You know, they had you dead to rights.
他们把你们逮个正着
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why didn't they finish the job?
他们为什么不完成任务呢
The canisters.
榴霰弹
They released the virus.
他们释放了病毒
They did finish the job.
他们完成了任务
Go, go, go, go, go.
走 快走 快点
Come on, everybody out of the way. Move!
走呀 大家让一下 让开
Her spinal cortex has been destroyed.
她的脊椎皮层受损
Lumbar vertebrae have suffered catastrophic damages.
腰椎受到了毁坏性伤害
Two, three.
二 三
Lucy, can you hear me? I can hear you.
露西 听得见吗 听得见
All right, vocals have been affected.
发音功能受损
That means her motor skills will be, too.
也就是说运动技能也受损了
Okay, don't worry.
不用担心
we're gonna get you back on your feet in no time, okay?
我们马上就能把你修好 好吗
Charlie, this is horrible.
查理 这太可怕了
It's all right, she's not in any pain.
没关系 她又不会痛
That's the beauty of humanichs.
这就是人工生命的好处
What's done can be undone.
覆水可收
I'm not talking about repairs.
我现在说的不是修复
I'm talking about what I've done...
我说的是我对约翰当初开♥发♥此项目的
with John's vision of the program.
美好愿景都做了些什么
That can't be undone.
那是覆水难收的
Lucy! You're back!
露西 你回来了
What happened?
发生什么事了
Who did this to you?!
这是谁干的
Molly Woods.
莫莉·伍兹
Your mother.
你妈妈
They took John's life's work
他们抢走了约翰毕生的心血
and turned them into assassins.
把他们变成了杀手
Is this what's going to happen to you?
你也会这样吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Everybody is affected differently by the virus.
每个人感染病毒的症状不尽相同
Does that meant that
这个意思是
there's a chance you won't get sick?
你有可能不会被感染吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I can't... control what's gonna happen to me.
我无法...控制发生在我身上的事
Right now,
现在
all I care about
我只关心
is taking care of my son.
怎么照顾我儿子
Oh, okay.
好的
Come on, come on.
来 来
Oh, crap.
该死
Who is it? It's my exwife.
她是谁 我前妻
Here, can you get Ahdu in the house?
给 你能先把阿杜带到家里去吗
Come on.
来
I... I can see how this looks bad.
我... 我知道这看上去挺严重
Bad?!
挺严重
Uh, my ex-husband's a terrorist?!
我前夫是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The GSC literally just dragged our daughter
安委会从我家客厅把我们的女儿
out of my living room.
差不多是拖走的
They won't even let me talk to her.
他们都不让我跟她说话
It's just a scare tactic, all right?
这只是种恐吓方式 好吗
They're not gonna hurt her.
他们不会伤害她的
What the hell have you gotten yourself into?
你到底搅了什么浑水
It's complicated.
这事很复杂
Okay.
好吧
Uh, look.
听着
How did you even get here anyway?
那你是怎么过来的
Where's you car?
你的车呢
I parked and I walked up the back trail, the old trail.
我停了车从后面的小路走过来的 那条老路
So, no one followed you? No, no.
所以没有人跟踪你吗 没 没有
I followed all your crazy-ass security protocol.
我完全照着你那套神经病安全协议做的
And, yes, I remember what you told me
而且 没错 我记得你跟我说的
about how to spot a tail.
怎么认小路
Thank you. Don't thank me.
谢谢 不要谢我
You're a wanted man.
你被通缉了
My just being here makes me an accessory.
我到这儿来就变成从犯了
And I'm a judge.
我是个法官
At the very least, I could lose my seat on the bench.
至少 我可能会丢了这份工作
Please.
请你
Please, JD, tell me what the hell is going on here.
请你 JD 告诉我到底发生了什么事
I mean, honey, you're a lot of things,
亲爱的 你有很多身份
but a terrorist is not one of them.
但绝不会是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
It's not me that they're looking for.
他们要找的不是我
Okay?
好吗
So you say it's very complicated,
所以你说很复杂
but actually it's quite simple.
其实很简单
No. You turn them in,
不 你把他们交出去
and we get our girl back.
我们的闺女就能回来了
No, Dorothy.
不 桃乐茜
Look, if you're not gonna do it, I will.
如果你不做 我来
Dorothy?
桃乐茜
Your heart's racing.
你的心跳非常快
What's happening to me?
我会怎么样
The virus is...
病毒在...
affecting your blood.
影响你的血液
How long do I have?
我还有多少时间
Well, at the rate your cells reproduce...
以你细胞再生的速度...
A day.
一天
Maybe two.
或者两天
Listen! Whatever's going on here...
听着 不管这里是什么情况...
What the hell? Uh...
到底怎么回事
Dorothy! Put the gun down, Dorothy.
桃乐茜 放下枪 桃乐茜
Did you not see what just happened?
你没看到刚才发生的事吗
Okay, I-I can explain...
我... 我可以解释的
No, no, no. I don't want you to explain anything;
不不不 我不想让你解释任何东西
I want you and-and whatever that is to get out of this house.
我想让你和那个不知道是什么的东西滚出这间屋子
Now!
现在
Listen to me, Dorothy. You're not...
听我说 桃乐茜 你...
You're not thinking straight, all right?
你想错了 好吗
Just...
只是
Dorothy?
桃乐茜
Molly, what the hell?
莫莉 怎么回事
Knock it off!
停下
Thanks.
谢谢
That means a lot.
这对我意义重大
I love you, too.
我也爱你
All right.
好了
You know what? That's enough.
你知道吗 这够了
Stop it!
停下
I know
我知道
that it's hard for you to understand what's happening.
你很难理解发生了什么
What...?
怎么...
What the hell?
怎么回事
Can she be fixed?
能修好她吗
We're trying.
我们在尝试
Lucy's in good hands with Charlie.
查理会照顾好露西
No, she doesn't want a human working on her!
不 她不想让人类在她身上捣鼓
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表