剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
The best thing to do is reboot, start over.
最好的方法就是重启 从头来过
We're not trying to hurt her, we're trying to help her.
我们不想伤害她 我们是在帮助她
I don't believe you. You're liars!
我不相信 你们是骗子
Both of you!
两个都是
Ethan!
伊森
I'm gonna go after him.
我去追他
Just get the job done.
你把活儿干完
Ethan! Hey!
伊森 等等
Look...
听着...
you're upset-- I get it-- but you got to understand,
你很难过 我了解 但你要明白
Lucy is not who you think she is.
露西不是你所想的那样
I know who she is-- she's my sister!
我知道她是谁 她是我的姐姐
Yes, but she's also something else.
没错 但她还有别的情况
Okay? Something worse.
好吗 更糟的情况
And it's... my fault.
而且...那是我造成的
You should go.
你该回去了
I'm not gonna leave you alone like this.
我不能让你一个人躺在这儿
JD would want me to stay.
JD也会希望我留下来
JD?
JD
No word yet.
还没消息
It's me they want.
他们要对付的人是我
And we both know it.
我俩都知道
So,
那么
you never put limiters on her?
你没给她加限制指令吗
Humans have self-limiters--
人类会自我控制
ethics, morals, things you learn along the way.
伦理 道德等 你会在成长的过程中学到
But not all humans are good.
但不是所有的人类都是好人
And not all Humanichs are good.
也不是所有的人工生命都是好的
See, Lucy, she didn't have what you had--
露西不像你 有个...
a loving family, a lifetime of experience.
充满爱的家庭和人生的体验
All she learned was how to manipulate,
她只知道如何操纵一切
to get what she wants.
来得到她想要的
Like how?
怎么说
Well, like, she tricked you into running away, didn't she?
她骗你离家出走 不是吗
Filled your head with all these ideas
给你灌输不能相信
about how you can't trust me or Julie. Right?
我和朱莉的想法 对吧
I mean...
我是说....
she tricked me, too.
她把我也骗了
I know this is hard,
我知道这很难接受
Ethan, but...
伊森 但...
there are good humans and there are bad humans,
这个世界有好人也有坏人
and there are good Humanichs
有好的人工生命
and there are bad Humanichs.
也有坏的人工生命
Lucy is one of the bad ones.
露西是坏的人工生命
Hello, Julie.
你好 朱莉
Doesn't feel good, does it?
感觉不太好 是吧
Not when the decision of
当你的生死
whether you live or die is in the hands of someone else.
掌握在别人手里的时候
Lucy, stop. Please.
露西 住手 拜托
Stop. My good little soldier
住手 我的小伙伴
told me what you were planning.
告诉我你的诡计了
I won't let you kill me.
我不会让你杀我的
And Ethan told me about your legs.
伊森告诉过我你有人造腿
He thinks it makes you more like us, but...
他认为凭这点 使得你更像我们 但...
You're nothing like us.
你根本不像我们
You're only human.
你只是人类
Julie!
朱莉
Let her go!
放开她
Good-bye, Julie.
再见了 朱莉
What did I do?
我做了什么
You saved my life.
你救了我一命
Molly.
莫莉
You wanted me, Toby.
你要找我 托比
You got me.
我在你手上了
Help me.
帮帮我
Oh, god, what have I done to you?
天呐 我对你做了什么
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表