剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Please.
求你了
Ethan needs me.
伊森需要我
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
Very well.
好吧
Aren't you at all curious?
你一点都不好奇吗
Why do you want to run from something
你为什么要逃避
You don't yet understand? I know what you are.
你自己仍然不明白 我知道你是什么
I know what you're doing. All those women.
知道你对那些女人都做了什么
What is it you think I don't understand?
你觉得我哪里不懂
Well, if you knew the truth, you wouldn't be afraid.
如果你知道真♥相♥ 你就不会害怕了
You would be amazed. Are you willing to learn?
真♥相♥会让你震惊 想知道吗
This is the mommy, this is the daddy,
这是妈妈 这是爸爸
And this is the baby.
这个是孩子
What's mommy doing? Is she sleeping?
妈妈在干嘛呢 睡觉吗
No, she's dead. .
不 她死了
Get away from her.
快放开她
Stop.
别去
Molly!
莫莉
You understand now.
你现在明白了吧
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for your loss.
我很抱歉 对你所失去的一切深表歉意
His loss?
他失去的一切
What about our loss? What about those dead women?
那我们失去的呢 那些死了的女人呢
It was never our intent to harm you.
伤害你从来不是我们的本意
So much for good intentions.
你的狡辩足够了
Molly, let's get out of here.
莫莉 我们走
Wait. Can I show you something? Please?
等一下 我想给你看一些东西 拜托了
This is the one that I like, so if you could get that...
这个我喜欢 如果你可以拿到的话...
Anna.
安娜
Can I talk to you a minute?
能跟你说句话吗
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗
No, the upload's complete.
不是 上传完成了
The humanichs are under way.
人工智能计划已经开始进行了
Well, then I would say we deserve a drink.
太好了 这值得我们喝一杯
Well, I-I don't want a drink. I want answers.
我 我并不想喝酒 我想要答案
About John's death.
约翰为什么会死
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
After he left humanichs that night,
在他离开人工智能实验室那晚
I called you and you told me not to worry
我跟你打电♥话♥ 你说不要担心
and that you would handle it. And...
说你会处理好的 但是...
20 minutes later, he was dead.
20分钟后 他死了
Are you accusing me of murder?
你是说我杀了他吗
Just tell me you didn't do it.
告诉我你并没有
That we didn't do it. Julie, that was an accident.
我们没有杀他 朱莉 他死于那起事故
A very convenient one.
一个非常巧合的事故
But still it was an accident.
但那终归还是事故
Our hands are clean.
我们是清白的
So stop with your conspiracy theories
不要再构思你的阴谋论了
And get back to work.
回去工作
Accusations like that can have repercussions.
这样的指责会带来不良影响
So what is this? It's a memorial.
这是什么 纪念碑
To commemorate every human life sacrificed to save us.
用来悼念每个牺牲自己性命挽救我们的人
We didn't understand impregnating humans
以前我们不知道让人类怀孕
Would cause their death.
会导致死亡
We're not here to kill,
我们不是来杀人的
We're here to survive. To rebuild.
我们来这里是为了生存 重建家园
Sometimes "Sorry" Isn't enough,
某些场景之下 说抱歉是不够的
and this is one of those times.
这就是其中之一
We agree.
我们同意
The deaths are unforgivable.
造成的死亡不可原谅
But we have managed to evolve.
但是我们成功的进化了
Evolve? How?
进化 怎么进化
We procreate without causing harm to humans.
让人类成功生殖 并且存活着
Hybrid births no longer kill the mothers.
杂交生育不再导致母亲死亡
That's why there hasn't been any more reported deaths.
难怪没有再看到母亲死亡的报道
Molly, we don't know that that's true.
莫莉 我们并不知道这是不是真的
We don't know what they want.
不知道他们要什么
We want to coexist. Peacefully.
我们想共生 和谐共生
I told you you'd have to make a choice.
我曾跟你说过 你需要作出一个选择
Now is that time.
现在是时候了
You can't be serious, Molly.
你不是说真的吧 莫莉
They're people, for god's sakes.
他们也是人 上帝啊
Peaceful people.
内心善良的人类
We can't let the gsc unleash a virus.
我们不能让参谋团释放病毒
That's genocide. Okay, so...
那是大屠♥杀♥ 那好...
So the hybrids live, and... Then what?
杂交人类可以存活 然后呢
We learn to coexist.
我们学着和他们共生
What did he do to you?
他对你做什么了
What did he show you?
给你看什么了
Their history.
他们的历史
What about it?
什么历史
They were a peaceful society on their planet,
在他们的星球 他们是温馨和谐的
Threatened with extinction by a virus.
他们被一种病毒威胁 频临灭绝
Now, the spores were sent out
他们送出孢子
To try to find a suitable host.
为了找一个合适的母体
That's when they found me,
他们就是这样找到我的
On the Seraphim.
在塞拉芬空间站
Molly, they can mess with your head,
莫莉 他们可以扰乱你的思绪
your perception.
你的洞察力
How do you know what he's telling you is true?
你怎么知道他说的是真的呢
Because I'm one of them.
因为我是他们的一员
No, you're not. Yes.
不 你不是 我是
You saw the triple helix. No!
你看到三螺旋结构了 不
You are infected with their DNA.
你被他们的DNA感染了
Come on.
求你了
We got what we came for. We got Ahdu's dna.
我们达到来的目的了 拿到了阿杜的DNA
Now let's get out of here and take that back to the lab.
让我们离开这里 把DNA拿回实验室
No. What I'm gonna do
不 我要
Is I'm gonna explain this to Shepherd.
把这一切解释给谢坡德将军听
You're officially certifiable.
你真的没救了
Look. Healed.
看 伤口愈合了
I heal faster. I think faster.
我愈合的快 思维也快
What we're dealing with here, JD,
我们所面临的 JD
Is evolution. Survival of the fittest.
是进化 适者生存
Now, what we ought to be doing
而我们应该做的
is studying them, not trying to kill 'em!
是研究他们而不是试图杀死他们
No, we are talking about aliens here, Molly.
不 我们现在说的是外星人 莫莉
Who are part human. And part not!
他们也有人类血统 而一部分不是
I don't think you understand how dangerous this all is.
我觉得你没明白这有多危险
I'm sorry, JD,
我很抱歉 JD
but I cannot be a part of slaughtering
但我不能使用我创造的病毒
innocent children with a virus I created.
去屠♥杀♥无辜的孩子
Now, if you do nothing and I do nothing, they are all gonna die.
现在如果你我什么都不做 他们都会死
Me included.
包括我
What do you say we go get some pizza on our way home?
我们在回家路上顺便买♥♥点披萨怎么样
Sure, if you want.
如果你想买♥♥ 当然可以
Why couldn't Lucy come?
为什么露西不能来
Because I hardly ever see you and you like pizza.
因为我基本见不到你 而你喜欢披萨
Lucy likes pizza, too.
露西也喜欢披萨
Floor, please.
请问目的楼层
P2 parking, please. Thank you, Otis.
请去地下二层停车场 谢谢 奥提斯
Otis, why are we going up?
奥提斯 为什么我们在往上走
We are not going up, Julie.
我们没有往上 朱莉
Yes, we are.
我们就是在往上
We're going in the wrong direction, Otis.
我们的方向错了 奥提斯
Stop.
停下
Stop, Otis!
停下 奥提斯
That was weird.
真奇怪
Hold on, hold on!
停下 停下
Emergency override! Stop!
紧急指令改写 停下
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表