剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Testing... quarantining
做测试 如果有必要的话
if need be.
隔离她们
And then what?
然后呢
It's uncharted territory right now.
现在一切还都是未知数
Sure you're okay?
你还好吗
Yeah. I'm okay.
我没事
Please stand by for infrared bio scan.
请站好接受红外线生物扫描
The GSC launched a virus team nine months ago
九个月前 在参谋团发现你被感染之后
since they found out that you were contaminated.
他们就组建了一只病毒小队
It's a little doomsday project we hoped we wouldn't need.
算是一个我们希望不会用到的末日计划
Tier four access confirmed.
第四层权限已确认
Now, we're rotating in brainpower bimonthly,
现在我们每两月个月换一批人
working graveyards before we use up
秘密进行试验
our last live test subject.
直到我们耗尽最后的活体试验对象
We've got test subjects?
你们还有试验对象吗
Well, of sorts.
算是吧
These are the spores Sean Glass brought back.
这是肖恩•格拉斯带回来的孢子
And you're mapping their DNA, looking for genetic anomalies.
你在比对它们的DNA 寻找基因上的异常
The kids from Boston had some luck.
波士顿来的这批人运气不错
Made a virus that targets the hybrids
他们造出了针对混血体的病毒
in a rather ugly but efficient way.
方法有点恶心 但是还算有效
The problem is...
但是有个问题
It'll kill humans, too.
病毒也会杀死人类
Which is what we're trying to avoid.
而这正是我们要避免的
We're at war.
我们已经身处战场
It's a war we can't win with soldiers or drones.
是一场靠士兵和无人机打不赢的战争
Make me a virus that kills them.
帮我创造一个杀死混血体的病毒
Not us.
让我们活下来
If you're infected, we can help.
如果你被感染了 我们可以帮你
But time is of the essence.
但现在时间紧迫
If you've become pregnant in the last three months,
如果你是在过去三个月怀孕的
you may be at risk of carrying the EVH-789 virus,
你有可能携带EVH-789病毒
a deadly pathogen passed in vitro.
一种通过体外受精传播的致命病毒
Please appear at any one of these government clinics
请前往任意一所政♥府♥指定的诊所
to take a free screening.
接受免费的扫描
If you're infected, we can help.
如果你被感染了 我们可以帮你
But time is of the essence.
但现在时间紧迫
Sir?
先生
Hi. Is this the way to the cafeteria?
你好 这是去咖啡厅的路吗
You're in an authorized personnel area.
这里是需要权限才能进入的地区
I'm sorry, my wife is crazed.
抱歉 我老婆正发火呢
And when a pregnant woman says, "Chef salad,"
当一个怀孕女人要吃"主厨沙拉"
I say, "Blue cheese or ranch?"
而我却说要"蓝纹奶酪还是天然的"
Can I get your name?
能告诉我你的名字吗
Wait! Get your hands off her!
等下 把你的手放开
No! Honey?
不要 亲爱的
You know what? The safe bet
你知道吗 最好的办法是
says I should get a side of both.
两样都来一点
This is a restricted area, sir.
这里是限制区 先生
Anyone who comes back here,
来到这里的人
I'm gonna need their name.
我都要记录下名字
Bag the salad.
沙拉请打包
I see you have your hands full.
我看你手上事挺多的
Sir, I'm gonna need your name!
先生 我需要知道你的名字
Sir!
先生
Sir!
先生
If you're infected, we can help.
如果你被感染了 我们可以帮忙
But time is of the essence.
但是时机非常重要
If you've become pregnant in the last three months,
如果你在最近三个月内怀孕
you may be at risk of...
你可能会面临...
I told you to wait in the car. It was hot.
我告诉你在车里等着了 太热了
What are you doing, Dad? Change of plans.
你在做什么 爸爸 计划有变
This place has a Hotel California vibe.
这地方感觉有种《加州旅馆》的感觉
What?
什么
You can check in, but you can't check out.
你可以入住 但无法离开
Oh, you think everything's a freaking conspiracy lately.
你最近怎么把什么都幻想成阴谋
I don't think, I know.
我不幻想 我知道事实
Houston...
休斯顿
we have a wall gazer.
我们这有个看墙狂人
All this is like a book that's been
这些像是一本被
edited for millions of years.
编辑了上百年的书
You could take this to bed with you each night, like...
你可以每晚带着它上♥床♥睡觉 就像
1,001 Arabian Nights, and you could read a different story...
《一千零一夜》一样 你可以每晚都
every night.
读到不同的故事
Eh, how about we tell the story of Nate Malone.
不如我们来说说内特•马龙的故事
And how he saved the world by creating an alien-killing virus.
他是如何创造一种奇异病毒拯救了世界
And then retired to Turks and Caicos.
又是如何退休去了特克斯和凯科斯群岛
You must be Molly Woods,
你一定是莫莉•伍兹
our prodigal astronaut.
我们归巢的宇航员
And you must be Nate Malone.
那你一定就是内特•马龙了
Future beachcomber.
未来的海滩拾荒者
What is that board over there?
那边面板上的是什么
Junk DNA.
垃圾基因
It's where either the meaning of life is hidden
那里可能有生命的意义藏在其中
or simply
或者只是
the husks of a cornstalk.
一棵玉米秸秆的外皮
Lots of meaningless strands
一大度毫无意义的链
that don't add up to much more than God's candy wrapper.
除了上帝的糖果包装之外没法解释
Is this communal data?
这是开放数据吗
Take what you want.
随便拿
It's the discard wall.
反正是遗弃墙
Thank you.
谢谢
You installed Molly Woods
你把莫莉•伍兹安排到了
on the virus team?
病毒小组里吗
She's a top exobiologist and geneticist
她是顶尖的外空生物学家和遗传学者
with unique experience of our test subjects.
与我们的测试对象也有过特殊经历
Who has a knack for speed-dialing the hybrids.
她可以与混血种快速通话
First she shows up at a bar with our target.
首先她和目标一同出现在酒吧
And then he stops by her place after a busy day
然后他在忙完毁灭全人类后
of wiping out the human race? I mean, co...
出现在了她家中 我是说
come on, Toby, you and I don't believe in coincidences.
别这样 托比 你我都不相信巧合
Which is why we need to keep her close.
这也是为什么我们要把她留在身边
She has a connection we might need to rely on.
她也许有我们所需要的纽带关系
News flash-- Toby, she shot you!
提醒一下 托比 她冲你开过枪
Which was a mistake.
那是误导引发的
We've seen this before with the Offspring.
我们在后代身上都见识过
This is what he does.
这是他的能力
Gets inside your head.
进入你的头脑
What if it wasn't a mistake?
如果你不是误导呢
What if she shot you to protect him?
如果她开枪是为了保护他呢
It's her son.
那是她儿子
I think you're letting your feelings
我觉得你让自己对她的情绪
about her cloud your judgment.
蒙蔽了你的判断力
My feelings?
我的情绪
I don't think that that's where the problem is.
我觉得那不是问题所在
What are you doing?
你在干什么呢
It's okay.
没事的
I won't tell anybody.
我不会和别人说的
Who is she?
她是谁
Her name's Molly.
她名叫莫莉
I keep seeing her.
我总是能看见她
Charlie says it's a glitch.
查理说是因为故障
What kind?
哪一种
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I saw her photo somewhere,
也许我在哪看到过她的照片
and my circuits got crossed.
然后我的线路混乱了
Does that make sense to you?
你知道你在说什么吗
Have you thought about trying to find her
你有试过去找到她
and ask her yourself?
然后自己问她吗
I'm not supposed to leave the house alone.
我不可以一个人离开家
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表