剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You opened my eyes, Molly.
你让我大开眼界 莫莉
You made me see things
你让我亲眼
in myself and other people that...
看到了这一切 看到了凭我自己...
I never would have found on my own.
永远也无法见到的其他人
That's what you do, you...
你就是这样的一个人...
You make the world see things.
你让世人看到了不同寻常的东西
That's your gift.
那是你的天赋
You are the bravest and strongest person
你是我这辈子见过的
that I've ever met in my entire life.
最勇敢最坚强的人
You fight this.
你要努力反抗
You beat this virus.
打败这个病毒
Damn it, don't you give up.
你绝不能放弃
People, they-they need you.
人们需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I, um...
我...
...got a bottle of scotch in my office.
...办公室有瓶威士忌
That's my drink of choice.
那正符合我的口味
They call it a game of chance... game of chance.
他们都说这游戏靠运气
There is no chance.
根本没有什么运气
They call it a game of chance,
大家说这是运气
But here at the carnival, there is no chance.
但这是嘉年华 不存在运气
Here, everything happens for a reason.
事物的存在都是有原因的
In your line of work, there are no coincidences.
干♥你♥这行的 不用靠运气
That's right, little lady.
说对了 小姐
Now, you leave my daughter alone.
你别打扰我的女儿
She's not interested in playing any of your games.
她对你的游戏不感兴趣
Now, baby girl, if we linger,
宝贝 如果我们一直逛下去
We gonna miss the chance to play Galactic attack.
我们就会错过玩"银河攻击战"的机会了
Huh? Come on.
走吧
Whew, never know what kind of characters
你永远不知道会在嘉年华
you're gonna meet in a carnival.
遇到什么人
I guess that's part of the charm.
这也是它魅力的一部分
Here we are.
我们到了
Hey, what do you know about that?
你认识那个人吗
That's Mrs. Caber,
那是卡瑞利夫人
the next-door neighbor.
我们的邻居
Um, now, baby, here.
宝贝 这样
You get busy bringing these aliens back to earth, okay?
你专心玩这个让外星人重返地球的游戏 好吗
And don't you wander off now.
不许乱跑哦
I'm gonna pay my respects.
我去打个招呼
I don't want to be alone, daddy.
我不想一个人待着 爸爸
Don't worry, I'll be back.
别担心 我马上回来
Please.
求你了
Want to help the galactic attack?
想玩"银河攻击战"吗
Here's the thing about tofu tuna.
告诉你点吃"豆腐金枪鱼"的心得吧
It tastes like tofu that's been stored in dirty socks.
它尝起来像是把豆腐塞进了臭袜子里一样
You ever wonder what real tuna tasted like?
你想没想过真正的金枪鱼什么味
Every time I eat sock tuna.
每次吃这臭袜金枪鱼时我都在想
Why I'm eating genetically engineered tofu instead of...
为什么我在吃转基因豆腐却不去吃...
What the hell?
怎么回事
Naomi?
娜欧蜜
I think you're looking for me.
我想你们是在找我吧
That ain't half bad.
挺不错啊
25 years old.
这酒有25年了
It was a gift from the president.
当初总统送我的
Let me ask you something, general.
我想问你 将军
How is it you make a virus like that
你怎么能制♥造♥一种病毒
and not an antidote?
却不造解药呢
We didn't have the luxury of time,
我们当时没有时间
And I didn't know that Molly was...
而且我也不知道莫莉她也...
You care for her quite a bit, don't you?
你很在乎她 对吗
I hate playing catch-up.
我不喜欢谈心
Aliens.
外星人
Intelligent life-forms from another galaxy.
来自另一个星系的智能生命
I've seen some things since this started I never thought I'd see.
这事以来我见到了许多从未想过会见到的事
Seems to me, it's not about what you see,
在我看来 重点不在于你看到了什么
it's what you do about what you see.
而在于你如何应对
Oh, uh, this the, uh, moral high ground
你又要说你的那套
you're about to take again?
道德高地的言论了
Terrorists aren't born, they are made.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥不是天生的 是被逼出来的
They're made by dropping bioweapons
他们是你一边答应签和平协议
when you say you have a peace treaty.
转身又投放生化武器逼出来的
Or by wiping out a platoon of your people
或者抹杀掉自己一个团的人
because you may or may not have a shot
就因为你可能没能
at a single high-value target.
成功击毁一个高价值目标
Oh, so now we're talking Second Kuwait,
现在又成了讨论第二次科威特战争
not about hybrids.
而不是混血的事了呗
I lost a lot of men.
我失去了很多部下
And walked away from the fight.
你还逃离了战场
It didn't seem like my fight anymore.
因为我不觉得那是我的战斗了
Something you learn
当你成为
when you're the one giving the orders--
下命令的那个人时 你就要懂得...
Sometimes
有时候
there are no good decisions.
好的抉择并不存在
It's just a lesser of two evils.
只能两害相权取其轻
And from my seat, that's the best that you can do.
在我看来 那已经算是你最好的抉择
Evil is still evil, general.
害就是害 将军
Even when it's lesser.
不论程度多少
She thinks I killed her husband.
她认为是我杀了她丈夫
Molly does.
莫莉认为
So do I.
我也这么认为
He was my friend.
他是我的朋友
Your friend that just happened to have
在你试图窃取你朋友的计划时
an accident while you were stealing
他就非常不凑巧地
his program out from underneath him.
偶遇了车祸吗
Seems awfully coincidental, don't you think?
也有点太巧了吧 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
And I don't believe in coincidences.
而且我不相信巧合
But you do believe he was murdered.
但你相信他确实是被谋杀的
Yes, I do.
没错
She can't you hurt in there.
在里面她伤不了你
It's a faraday cage.
那是个法拉第笼
Faraday cages.
法拉第笼
The copper in the walls and the ceilings
四周和顶部由铜所制
block radio transmission frequencies.
阻挡无线电传输频率
It also blocks hybrids from emitting electro-magnetic impulses.
同时阻挡电磁脉冲所发出的混合电磁波
Yeah.
没错
So don't worry.
所以别担心
We're not worried.
我们不担心
I want to go in first.
我先进去
Just for a second, okay?
在这等会好吗
You gonna be all right? Okay.
你不会有事吧 好的
Molly, I don't know if you can hear me.
莫莉 我不知道你是否能听到我说话
But I brought Ethan here.
但是我把伊森带来了
I just wanted to talk to you first.
我只是想先和你谈谈
A couple things.
有几件事
Things I want to say.
有几件事我想说
Things I want you to understand.
有几件事我想你明白
They were gonna shut Ethan down permanently.
他们当时打算把伊森永久地关闭
So I took him to save him.
所以为了救他 我把他带走了
And the reprogramming...
至于重新编程...
he was just hurting so bad.
他伤得很严重
I was so wrong.
我错得很离谱
I was so foolish.
我太蠢了
But John loved you, Molly.
可约翰爱你 莫莉
He loved you to the very end.
他至死都爱着你
I swear.
我发誓
The night he died,
他死的那晚
he was so angry.
他非常生气
And he said I was being naive.
他说我太天真了
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表