剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Been on the run and growing ever since,
从那时起边逃边成长
evading every attempt we've made
从我们所有针对他的
to capture or kill him.
捕捉或击杀行动中逃脱
We thought he was dead
我们以为他已经死亡
until he got up and walked out of a morgue.
直到他坐起来走出了太平间
We've used an accelerated aging program
我们使用了加速衰老程序
to create an image of what he looks like now.
来绘制了他现在的长相
And this is an extraordinary threat,
这是个极大的威胁
and it calls for extraordinary action.
我们需要特别行动
Which is why I've received authorization
这就是为什么我获得了
for a drone strike.
无人机轰炸许可
I need you to understand...
我需要你们懂得
failure is not an option.
失败是不被允许的
We have to eliminate the target for good.
为了大家我们必须击杀目标
Zoe!
佐伊
Zoe!
佐伊
Where would she go?
她会去哪儿呢
Try her again.
再打个电♥话♥
Zoe!
佐伊
Straight to message. Let's try the clinic.
直接转留言了 我们去诊所试试
Maybe she went to see her doctor.
她可能去看医生了
What the hell did you say to her last night?
你昨晚到底对她说了什么
Same thing I said to her in her living room.
就是我在她家起居室对她说的话
One-one-nine-six-four, passkey: buffalojump.
编号♥一一九六♥四♥ 密♥码♥ 水牛跳
You have an incoming alert.
你有新警报
Fatality just reported.
有人被报告身亡
Victim suffered a stomach hemorrhage
被害人有与案件S1-304相似的
that has similarities to case S1-304.
胃出血症状
Has the victim been I.D.'d?
被害人身份查明了吗
Sending data on file.
正在传送文件数据
The victim is Mrs. Zoe Grant.
被害人是佐伊•格兰特女士
Charlie, you can't quit; this is good news, they're happy.
查理你不能走 这是好消息 他们很高兴
Oh, they're happy she crushed my hand?
她捏爆我的手这事让他们高兴吗
Congratulations on a job well done, Dr. Frankenstein.
恭喜你出色完成工作 弗兰肯斯坦博士
I'm sorry-- I'm the boss, I had to make the call.
对不起 我是负责人 我必须做决定
The boss of what?
什么负责人
Have you even thought about what we're doing here?
你有想过我们在这里正在做什么吗
Yes-- this project could save lives, a lot of them.
想过 这项目可以拯救生命 许多生命
Well, I'm sure the people
我相信那些进行核裂变的人
who split the atom said the same thing.
也说过同样的话
Julie, Humanichs was supposed to be a revolution.
朱莉 人工生命应该是一种革命
Six months, and all we've done is
这六个月我们所做的一切是
turn it into another weapon.
把它变成另一种武器
I didn't sign up for this.
我并没有想参与这种东西
Well, what about Ethan? Our work with him hasn't changed.
那伊森呢 我们关于他的工作并没变
Everything has changed, including you.
一切都变了 包括你
I can't be part of it anymore.
我不能再参与下去了
Ethan's core is overheating.
伊森的核心处于过热状态
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Ethan?!
伊森
Ethan!
伊森
Julie!
朱莉
Ethan.
伊森
What's going on? What are you doing?
怎么回事 你在做什么
Trying to die.
试着去死
Ethan, please don't do this.
伊森 求你别这样
Talk to me, Rabbit, please.
跟我说话 小兔 求你
I want my mom and dad.
我想要我妈妈和爸爸
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
You said I would see her again. I know.
你说过我还会见到她的 我知道
I'm sorry... I-I never meant to hurt you.
我很抱歉 我从未想过伤害你
We're here for you, buddy. No, you're not.
我们是为了你 小家伙 不 不是
If I mess up again,
如果我再搞砸
that lady's gonna take me away from Julie.
那位女士就会把我从朱莉身边带走
I heard her say it.
我听到她说了
So that's what she's holding over you.
所以这就是她拖住你的东西
And Charlie said he's leaving.
查理也说要离开
So then I won't have anyone.
这样我身边没人了
I'll never see my parents again,
我再也不会见到我的父母
and I'll never see you again.
也见不到你们了
And I want to cry, but I can't,
我想要哭泣 但我做不到
because I'm not human.
因为我不是人类
Ethan, I'm so sorry about your mom and dad.
伊森 对于你♥爸♥爸妈妈的事我很抱歉
I am. I should have told you everything.
真的 我应该告诉你一切的
And I... I can't change what's happened.
而我... 我无法改变已经发生的事
I can promise you, though,
但我可以向你保证
that I will never ever let anyone take you away from me.
我永远不会让任何人把你从我身边带走
They'll have to kill me to get near to you.
他们得先杀了我才能靠近你
I'm dangerous, even with one arm.
即使只有一条胳膊我也很有威慑力
But you're leaving.
但你要走了
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去
I just said that because I was angry.
我刚才这么说是因为我很生气
We're family, Ethan.
我们是家人 伊森
Families get angry with each other sometimes.
家人有时会互相生气
They argue, and...
他们争吵 也会...
they say things they don't mean.
说出不是出于本心的话语
And they make mistakes.
他们也会犯错
I am so, so sorry.
我真的 真的很抱歉
Please, Rabbit, turn your warmers down.
求你 小兔 把加热装置关小吧
Come on, buddy.
别这样 小家伙
I love you.
我爱你
I really, really, really, really do.
我真的 真的 真的爱你
We can't just give up.
我们不能就这么放弃
I'm not giving up, all right?
我才没放弃呢
I've got another body.
我现在又有另一具尸体了
Look, what I'm gonna do
我现在要做的
is just some good old-fashioned police work, all right?
就是些传统的警♥察♥工作
Because if there's a serial killer out there,
因为如果有个连环杀手在那儿
then I-I've wasted too much time already.
那么我已经浪费了太多时间
Are you so small-minded that you can't consider the possibility
你的思维难道就如此狭隘 一点也不考虑
that there is something else out there?
别的某种东西存在的可能吗
No, I've considered it, all right?
不 我考虑过了
But I'm a cop, so I work with facts.
但我是警♥察♥ 我靠事实说话
I work with evidence.
我依证据工作
I believe in what I see.
我相信我亲眼所见的
And Molly... Molly, what I see is...
莫莉 莫莉... 我看到的是...
is someone who is distraught
一个极度悲狂的人
because they've lost their husband and their son
一个因失去丈夫与孩子而悲狂的人
and who needs rest desperately.
一个急需休息的人
No, no, but...
不 不
Molly... But JD...
莫莉 可是JD
Molly.
莫莉
Please.
好了
Get your things.
去准备一下吧
No funny business.
别耍花招
Gina, connect me to Metro-MedNet.
吉娜 帮我连接在线诊疗
Welcome to Metro-MedNet.
欢迎使用在线诊疗
I am not intended to be a substitute
我所给出的诊疗建议并不能
for professional medical advice.
代替专业诊疗建议
Okay, look, I am really sick here.
听着 我现在病得很重
Something is happening to me, and I think I'm going crazy.
不知道发生了什么 我觉得我快要疯了
What are your symptoms?
您有怎样的症状
Well, I started off with severe migraines.
一开始有严重的偏头痛
Mood swings, unusual appetite.
情绪波动 食欲不振
And now it's getting worse.
现在更糟糕了
And my skin is burning, and it's itching like crazy.
我身上火♥辣♥辣的 痒得要死
And I'm having voices in my head.
脑中还出现了声音
And I'm starting to black out.
开始出现昏厥
And I'm ending up in places that I have no idea how I got there.
不知怎么的就到了别的地方
When did this begin?
症状是何时出现的
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表