剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
Manual drive is offline.
无法切换
Marko! Unlock the door!
马尔科 打开车门
The door is locked, John, for your safety.
为了你的安全 门已经锁上了
Override the safeties, damn it!
改写安全协议 快点
Unlock the... door!
把门打开
Molly Woods, your meds are being dispensed.
莫莉•伍兹 你的药已经配好了
Dr. Woods, the purpose of this review is to determine whether,
伍兹博士 这次评估的目的是为了决定
following a court-mandated 90-day psych hold,
经过法庭指定的90天精神治疗后
you are ready to be released.
你是否可以出院
It's been six months since your husband passed away.
你丈夫去世已经六个月了
How's your time been at our recovery center?
你在这里过的怎么样
Extremely healing.
非常好
I am really gonna miss this place.
我会很想念这个地方的
Molly, we're concerned that you haven't fully come to terms
莫莉 我们担心的是
with the events of last summer.
你还没有彻底接受之前的事
I have. All better.
我接受了 已经释怀了
Several drunk and disorderlies.
你所谓的释怀就是喝得大醉 当众闹事
Well, I call that a good time but... whatever.
我觉得那是我的休闲活动 不过无所谓
Burning down your house. Not the whole house.
你还把自己家烧了 只烧了一部分而已
And I have learned my lesson about playing with matches.
而且我已经学会如何使用火柴了
Never do that when you're angry.
生气的时候不要乱玩
Attacking a Ms. Julie Gelineau with a shovel.
你还用铁铲袭击了朱莉•葛利纽
Well, she screwed my husband
她跟我丈夫有一腿
and then had the nerve to show up to his funeral.
她还好意思来参加他的葬礼
Now, I think
如果我没有打她
I should be committed if I didn't smack her.
我才应该住院接受治疗
Molly, we know this has been a profoundly difficult year for you.
莫莉 我们知道这一切很不容易
We think you're not quite ready for reentry.
我们认为你还没有准备好出院
Oh. Okay, now I get it.
我懂了
This isn't a fair hearing.
你们就是走个过场而已
This is putting a rubber stamp to keep me in a rubber room.
主要目的还是把我关起来
Now, I've done every single thing
你们要我做的每一件事
you people have asked me to do.
我都照做了
I've been a good little girl.
我一直表现得很好
I've taken all my meds.
该吃的药我也吃了
I've done your-your VR therapy.
你们的狗屁疗法我也试过了
And you're still not gonna let me out.
可你们还是不肯让我出院
Which begs the obvious question:
背后的原因显而易见
why does the government want to shut me up so badly?
政♥府♥为什么这么想要堵住我的嘴
You believe the government is the reason you're here?
你觉得你在这里是政♥府♥的原因吗
I do.
没错
Sam Barton, your friend and physician,
你的朋友兼医师 山姆•巴顿
testified that she was concerned about your mental health.
表示了她对你精神状况的担忧
Sam Barton? Please!
山姆•巴顿 得了吧
She'd say anything to save her own ass.
为了不惹麻烦她什么都能说
She confirmed you had abnormal brain scans
她也确认了在你重返地球后
upon returning from your mission.
脑部扫描结果出现异常
Now, we know extended time in space
我们理解长时间在太空逗留
can do something to the brain... Liars.
会对脑部造成影响 骗子
You're all a bunch of liars!
你们都是骗子
It's the board's recommendation that we extend your hold
董事会建议你继续住院
and reevaluate in 30 days--
我们会在一个月内重新评估
that you still pose a serious threat of harm to self and others.
你现在对自己和他人依然是个威胁
That's ridiculous!
这太可笑了
I am not a threat and you know it. This is a cover-up!
我才不是什么威胁 你们早就串通好了
That's what this is! It's a cover-up!
这就是政♥府♥的阴谋
And you know it! Take your hands off of me!
你们清楚得很 别碰我
For real?
没搞错吧
Richter.
里克特
Criminal bid one-one-nine-six-four. Stand by, please.
1196♥4♥号♥竞拍者 有罪犯出现 请回应
You're a cop?
你是个警♥察♥啊
Patrol Special.
特别巡警
I work by the piece.
我自己接活
My number comes up, I can take it or leave it.
叫到我的时候 我可以选择接受或拒绝
Does it give good benefits?
福利怎么样
I suppose.
还行吧
No bosses, dress code, no company softball games.
没老板和着装要求 也不用玩什么垒球
Confirm I.D., please.
请确认身份证明
One-one-nine-four.
Pass key, Buffalojump.
密♥码♥ 水牛跳跃
Good evening, JD.
晚上好 JD
This case may contain sensitive and/or classified information.
此案可能涉及机密信息
Can you confirm you are in a private setting?
你能确认周围环境安全吗
Yeah. Just...
确认
just me and the four walls, Val.
这里就我一个人 瓦尔
Female victim. Aged 26 years.
女性受害人 年龄26岁
Suspected homicide.
疑似谋杀
Landlord found the body 47 minutes ago.
47分钟前 房♥东发现了尸体
Yeah. What's the payout?
价钱是多少
$20,000 for apprehension and conviction.
抓到罪犯并定罪 奖励2万美金
All right, Val, can you do me a favor?
瓦尔 能帮我个忙吗
Give me 20 minutes?
给我20分钟
Negative-- I have other bidders standing by.
不行 还有其他竞拍者
You have 20 seconds to accept or decline.
你有20秒来接受或拒绝
Accept.
接受
Would you like a partner?
需要搭档吗
Kills me you still ask.
废话 这还用问吗
I'm a computer. I have to follow the rules.
我是台电脑 必须遵循规定
That is how fascism starts.
法♥西♥斯♥主义就是这样开始的
No.
不需要
No partner.
不需要搭档
Sending crime scene location to your nav.
正在发送犯罪现场位置至你的导航中
Please confirm receipt.
请确认收到
Yeah. Confirmed.
确认
Wait... is that it?
等等 就这样吗
No. That's not it.
不 还没完呢
That's just part of the buildup.
那只是前戏的一部分
It's like...
就像是
tantric sex.
密宗性♥爱♥
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Friday.
周五
I'm talking about Friday.
我在说周五
You have 20 seconds to accept or decline this offer.
你有二十秒的时间来接受或拒绝此提议
You're a son of a bitch.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah.
没错
But I accept.
但我接受
Friday.
周五见
Hope you had a day of recovery here at RestWell.
希望您在栖息处痊愈康复
As always, breakfast is at 7:30.
和平时一样 七点半吃早餐
I saw him the other night, watching TV.
有一天晚上我看到他在看电视
There's some crazy stuff on the news...
新闻里播着可怕的消息
Stopped reading the news a long time ago.
我很久以前就不看新闻了
You hear about that woman?
你听说那女人的事了吗
Her belly, blown open.
她的肚子炸开了
Oh, freaky.
吓人啊
That's the third one now.
这已经是第三个了
Yeah. You should see the photos.
你该看看那些照片
I ain't ever seen anything like it.
我从来没见过那样的
Was she shot or stabbed or something?
她是被枪击了还是被人捅了
They don't know.
他们不知道
Looked to me like she kind of exploded
在我看来 她倒像是
from the inside-- I mean, there was blood everywhere,
身体爆♥炸♥了 地上到处都是血
like one of those horror movies.
就像恐怖电影里的那样
That's just so terrible, just so sad.
真是太恐怖 太可怜了
My cousin sent me this pic.
我表兄给我发了这张照片
That's some straight Hannibal Lecter stuff right there.
简直就是《汉尼拔》里的情节
Oh, my God. No one wants to see that, Dave.
天呐 没人想看这些东西 戴夫
Look at what Dave just showed me.
瞧瞧戴夫刚刚给我看的照片
Whoever did that was one sick son of a bitch.
干出这种事的人真是个混♥蛋♥
What are you looking at?
你们在看什么呢
Nothing, honey. Come on now, Dave.
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表