剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I went to space on a 13-month solo mission.
我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的单人任务
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
The child-- part human, part alien--
那个孩子 半人类 半外星人
was unlike anything the world had ever seen.
是世界上从未有过的存在
My other child is a lifelike android.
我的另一个孩子是一个栩栩如生的机器人
Mom?
妈妈
He has become the prototype for a new breed
他是一种叫人工智能的
of thinking machines called humanichs.
新型计算机的原型机
These two extraordinary new life-forms
这两种独特的新生命形式
now hold the key to earth's future.
决定着地球的未来
But where does that leave us?
这种情况下的我们该怎么办呢
Over 99% of all species
超过99%的出现过的物种
that have ever existed have gone extinct.
都已经灭绝了
What if it's our time?
如果我们也大限将至了呢
Previously on Extant
《传世》前情提要
The hybrids have gone underground.
混血体转入了地下行动
They're out there, multiplying.
他们散布在外面 不停繁衍
We're not here to kill,
我们不是来杀人的
We're here to survive.
我们来这里是为了生存
How do you know he told you the truth?
你怎么知道他说的是真的呢
Because I'm one of them.
因为我是他们的一员
I'm becoming a cross-breed of...species.
我成为了一种跨物种的...生物
Do they know you haven't put the limiters on me yet?
他们知道你还没给我加指令的事吗
How soon can additional humanichs like lucy
像露西这样的人工智能多快能够
be ready for combat?
投入战斗
Right away, sir.
马上就行 长官
My experiential upload is going into
那我的经验是要被上传给
all of those humanichs?
这儿的每一个人工生命吗
Lucky them.
他们真幸运
The GSC has a virus to kill hybrids.
参谋团有了能杀死混血体的病毒
We're gonna wipe those hybrids out permanently.
我们能永久的消灭这些混血体了
They are all gonna die.
他们都会死
Me included.
包括我
It's time for you and I to have a little chat.
我们是时候该稍微谈谈了
How the hell did you get in here?
你到底是怎么进来的
This gun says I don't answer questions.
这把枪说我不回答问题
You looking for this?
你在找这个吗
Oh, yeah, I dismantled your little panic button.
对 我卸了你的小护身玩意儿
Cool feature. Very high-tech.
很酷的外形 非常高科技
So where are we going?
我们要去哪儿
How about you just drive.
你专心开车怎样
My son was so strong.
我的儿子非常壮实
So happy.
很高兴
I thought he was a gift from god.
我以为他是神赐的礼物
But a full-term baby after just a two-month pregnancy?
但仅两个月妊娠胎儿就能足月生产吗
You must have known that wasn't normal.
你一定知道这不正常
Why didn't you tell anyone?
为什么你没告诉任何人
You're undocumented.
你不在记录上
Then what happened?
然后发生了什么
He just grew so fast.
他成长得非常快
Before I knew it, he was walking.
在我知道之前 他已经能走了
Talking.
能说话
One day...
有一天...
I saw him standing in front of the sliding door...
我看到他站在滑动门前面...
Staring out the window at nothing.
盯着窗外空无一物的地方
He said, "Mommy...
他说 妈咪...
They're calling me."
他们在呼唤我
"I have to go."
我要走了
And then he was gone.
然后他就失踪了
Who was calling him?
谁在呼唤他
The devil.
恶魔
Sit.
坐下
Hello, Toby.
你好 托比
Do you have any idea
你知道你刚才
the position you just put me in? Put yourselves in?
把我置于何地吗 把你自己置于何地吗
Not so great being in the hot seat, is it?
烫板凳不好坐 对吧
This is an abduction.
这是绑♥架♥
No, it's not.
不是的
It's a negotiation.
这是协商
You're really stoked about this, huh? Yeah.
你对它很有兴趣对吧 没错
Once they wake up, my family's going to be even bigger.
当他们醒来 我的家族会更加壮大
Your family? Yeah.
你的家族吗 对
Lucy's my sister,
露西是我的姐姐
so that makes all these new Humanichs my brothers and sisters.
所以所有新人工生命都是我的兄弟姐妹
So what does that make me?
那我变成什么了呢
My bhf.
我的好人友
Your what?
你的什么
My best human friend.
我最好的人类朋友
You never lied to me or reprogrammed me.
你从没有对我撒谎或重写我的程序
Or left me.
或离开我
And I never will.
我以后也不会
You're my bhf.
我的好人友
My best Humanich friend.
我最好的人工生命朋友
I love you, bud.
我爱你 小家伙
Lucy!
露西
I've been released from diagnostics.
我已经完成系统诊断了
They said you were going online. Can I see?
他们说你要上线了 我能看看吗
Yeah, sure. We're just about to fire this guy up.
当然可以 我们只要启动这家伙
Man, it's too bad Julie's in D.C.
真可惜 朱莉在华盛顿
She's missing the fruits of her labor.
她错过了自己的劳动果实
And you're missing her.
而你在思念她
We're not talking about me...
我们现在不是在说我...
We're talking about this guy.
我们在说这个人
He doesn't have a name?
他没有名字吗
No, not yet. You want to do the honors?
还没有 你想为他起名吗
Lucas.
卢卡斯
His name is Lucas.
他的名字是卢卡斯
All right.
好的
Let's do this thing.
我们开始吧
Hi, Charlie.
你好 查理
Lucy.
露西
Ethan.
伊森
Hello, Lucas.
你好 卢卡斯
What exactly are you proposing here?
你到底想提议什么
Peace.
和平
Coexistence.
共存
Coexistence with the hybrids means the end of the human race.
与混血体共存意味着人类的末日
Extinction.
灭绝
Maybe not.
也许不是
Maybe...
也许...
It's just a new beginning.
这只是个新开始
We haven't even thought of the possibilities.
我们还没想过可能性呢
What possibilities?
什么可能性
They're smarter than us. They heal faster.
他们比我们更聪明 愈合速度更快
Their DNA just might contain a medical magic bullet.
他们的DNA也许拥有一种灵丹妙药
They control your thoughts,
他们控制你的思想
make you do whatever they damn well please.
让你对他们唯命是从
Now, we can talk pros and cons all day long, Molly,
我们可以一直谈论利弊 莫莉
They're still a threat.
他们依然是威胁
They're not killing women anymore.
他们不再杀死女性人类了
They've evolved.
他们进化了
Yeah. They've gone underground, somewhere.
他们只是在某处转入秘密行动了
And obviously you know where. Toby,
很明显你知道是哪 托比
Come on, they're half human, for God's sakes.
拜托 他们是半个人类呀
There's women, there's children.
有女人 有孩子
Can you expand your mind for just two seconds?
你的思想能稍微开放一点吗
Damn it, Molly!
该死 莫莉
What'd you expect me to do? Huh?
你指望我怎么做
There-there is no universe
除了你之外
where this makes sense to anybody
这事放在哪都不会
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表