剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
戴夫
What?
怎么了
Dr. Woods, you have a visitor.
伍兹博士 有人来访
Get dressed, please.
请穿上衣服
See you around, Molly.
回头见 莫莉
I'm afraid I don't understand.
我想我不是很明白
That's a court order, pretty straightforward.
这是法庭的判令 非常明了
And she's a material witness in a homicide investigation.
她是凶杀案重要目击证人
I'm not sure you grasp the gravity of Ms. Wood's condition.
恐怕你不了解伍兹女士的情况
I'm not gonna ask her to operate heavy machinery.
我不会为难她的
You do realize...
你很清楚...
that you are taking an unstable woman into custody.
你要带走一个精神不稳定的女人
She's an arsonist, escape artist,
她是名纵火犯 逃脱能手
prone to violent outbursts.
带有暴♥力♥倾向
Sounds like my ex-wife.
听起来像是我前妻
Well, she's on a prescriptive schedule
她必须服从指定的安排
that'll require strict supervision.
并且需要受到严格监视
You got it.
放心吧
Blues at 10:00, reds at 7:00.
十点吃蓝药 七点吃红药
I'll have her back in 72 hours,
我会把她在七十二小时内
no worse for the wear.
完好如初地带回来
Molly Woods. After you.
莫莉•伍兹 请吧
I don't think we've been properly introduced.
我们还未正式认识
JD Richter.
JD 里克特
How'd you pull this one off, JD Richter?
你怎么把我弄出来的 JD 里克特
Well, let's just say a judge owed me a favor or three.
法官欠了我几个人情
So look what I found.
看我找到了什么
Prenatal vitamins. In her medicine cabinet.
孕妇维生素 在她的医药箱里
Ooh, now, that's a hell of a clue.
这是条重要线索
Yeah. How'd you know she was pregnant?
是的 你怎么知道她怀孕了
Did you know her?
你认识她吗
Look, there's something much more important
有比这更重要的事
going on than this, okay?
正在发生好吗
The government is trying to shut me up.
政♥府♥想要封住我的嘴
All right, wait a second.
好吧 等一下
We are ten feet from the Rubber Squad, Condor, all right?
我们不是什么神鹰橡胶小队好吗
Let's just skip the conspiracy theories.
不用扯这些阴谋论
I'm guessing this thing is yours, huh?
我猜想这车是你的吧
Yeah.
是的
And listen, you know, you don't have to worry about me.
听着 你没必要担心我
I'm stable, sane, and completely clear-headed.
我精神稳定 头脑完全清醒
Well, that's good, you're the only lead I got.
很好 你是我唯一的线索
Give me a sec.
稍等一下
Thanks for the ride, Dave.
多谢你载我回来 戴夫
You are crazy.
你确实疯了
Maybe a little.
也许有一点
But crazy's all you got.
但你只有疯子相助了
Drive fast.
快开
What did you do to my car?!
你对我的车做了什么
You want to tell me what the hell this is about?
你愿意告诉我那是为什么吗
This isn't a murder investigation.
这不是场谋杀案
It's an invasion.
这是一场入侵
Technology. All it does is separate us.
科技 只会让我们分离
Do you want to get some fresh air?
你想出去透透气吗
Sure.
好的
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表