剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
You think I wanted to wipe his memories of Molly?
你以为我想抹掉他有关莫莉的记忆吗
He was in a lot of pain.
他受了很多苦
I did what I had to do. So lay off, please.
我只是做了我该做的 所以别多管闲事
Let's get this show started, shall we?
开始吧 还等什么呢
Let's try this again, Mr. Richter.
我再问你一次 里克特先生
You took Molly Woods from RestWell Recovery Center
你用假的法庭指令把莫莉•伍兹
with a fake court order. So...
从栖息处恢复中心带走了 那么
what do you know about the man Molly Woods was with in the bar?
你认识莫莉•伍兹在酒吧遇到的那个人吗
The first I've ever seen of him.
我第一次见他
What were you doing with her?
你当时跟她在一起做什么
I'm just a cop working a homicide.
我只是一个调查凶杀案的警♥察♥
You were in Second K.
你参加过第二次科威特战争
Good for you. You can read.
真不错 你识字啊
Didn't do too well there.
在那混的不怎么样啊
Mm. I have a problem with authority.
我和权威相处不来
Apparently.
看起来是的
Dishonorable discharge two months in.
两个月就被开除军籍
I also have a problem with innocent people dying
我还对无辜之人在无意义的战争中
in pointless wars.
死亡有意见
This spray induces the feeling
这喷雾可以引起
of three days' sleep-deprivation. So...
与三天睡眠剥夺相同的感觉 所以
what is your association with Molly Woods?
你和莫莉•伍兹有什么关系
I'm just a cop on a case.
我只是个警♥察♥在调查案子
What were you doing outside that bar?
你在那酒吧外边做什么
Cop on a case.
当警♥察♥调查案子
What was Molly Woods doing there?
莫莉•伍兹在那里做什么
You're gonna bruise.
你会受伤
Bones in the hand,
手骨受伤
there's no cushion.
因为没有缓冲物
You're holding back information
你在隐藏信息
that could save innocent lives.
可以拯救无辜生命的信息
Now, what did Molly Woods tell you
莫莉•伍兹跟你说了什么
about the man in that bar?
关于酒吧里男人的事吗
Bone bruises are the worst.
骨伤是最惨的
Oh, that sucks. Now...
这可真难受 现在...
you think you can help me out?
你能帮帮我了吗
Yeah.
好的
I totally would,
我绝对会
except for now I'm too tired to talk.
只不过现在我困得没法说了
Sweet dreams, Mr. Richter.
做个好梦 里克特先生
You won't be smiling for long.
你不会得意太久的
Who is JD Richter to you?
JD里克特对你来说是什么人
Okay. You were in that bar-- why?
好吧 你在那酒吧里 为什么
Was it a prearranged meeting?
是预先约定好的见面吗
The fruit.
这些水果
That's how it starts.
一切的伊始
Are you trying to remind me of spring?
你是想让我回想起春天吗
Better days, blue skies.
更好的日子 蓝蓝的天
Skies you took away?
你们夺走的那蓝天
'Cause in space, we didn't have fruit.
因为在太空里 我们没有水果
We only had these little blue, green and yellow pills.
我们只有一些蓝色绿色黄色的药丸
They tasted like fruit.
它们尝起来倒像是水果
But they weren't fruit.
但是它们不是水果
Dr. Woods,
伍兹博士
this can go on another few hours, or you can cooperate.
这也许会进行数个小时 或者你可以合作
I will cooperate.
我会合作的
As soon as those cowards come out from behind that glass
只要那些懦夫从那镜子后边走出来
and answer my questions.
并且回答我的问题
Like...
譬如
how come they decided to blow up
为什么他们决定要炸掉
a bar full of innocent people?
一间充满无辜群众的酒吧
Do you even have the balls to come from behind there
你们有那胆量从那后边走出来
and tell me to my face?
然后当面回答我吗
Whoever you are?
不管你们是谁
Toby... what good can come from going in there?
托比 你进去能有什么用
More than you think.
比你想的有用
Toby.
托比
Hello, Molly.
你好 莫莉
You son of a bitch!
你个混♥蛋♥
How could you do this...
你怎么能这么做...
Stand down.
退下
A.I.-- privacy mode.
智能 隐私模式
Privacy Mode engaged.
隐私模式开启
I'd like a word with Dr. Woods. Alone.
我想和伍兹博士单独说会儿话
If I were you, I wouldn't be alone with me right now.
如果我是你 我可不会想和现在的我独处
Here we go.
开始了
Four,
四
three, two,
三 二
one.
一
Hi, Lucy.
你好 露西
Sorry about the hand.
手的事真抱歉
Must've really hurt.
肯定很痛吧
Lucy.
露西
Do you know who I am? Yes, ma'am.
你知道我是谁吗 知道 女士
You're Anna Schaefer.
你是安娜•谢弗
You're in charge of the program for which I am the prototype.
你是程序主管 我是原型
Your image is one of 923 million memory implants
我的神经网上植入了9亿多条记忆编码
that have been encoded onto my neural net.
您的照片就是其中之一
Very good.
非常好
Can I see myself?
我能看看自己吗
Uh, sure.
可以
Ethan. This is Lucy.
伊森 这是露西
Lucy, Ethan.
露西 伊森
I already know her.
我认识她
I just don't know her in this body.
我只是没见过她的这个身体
Hi, Ethan.
伊森
Still playing Space Battle?
还在玩宇宙之战吗
I leveled out. Now I'm more into Robotrap
我通关了 现在我更喜欢玩诱捕机器人
and Spherical Chess.
和球形国际象棋
Want to come see it?
想看看吗
I have a good chess program.
我有个很棒的象棋程序
Come on.
来吧
Lovely.
很好
When can she perform her field test?
她什么时候可以进行现场测试
We have to run through her protocols first.
我们得先过一遍她的协议
She wasn't able to learn by experience like Ethan did.
她不能像伊森一样从经验中学习
So we've incorporated an empathic response algorithm--
所以我们编入了一个同理心回应的算法
an ethical adapter.
一个道德转接器
It's designed to
目的是
mimic human complexity when it comes to moral decisions.
模仿人类在涉及道德决策时的复杂性
You do know what we're fighting here?
你知道我们现在面对的是什么吧
An alien life form. Of course.
一个外星生命形态 当然
A hybrid's resting body temperature is 84 degrees.
混血体休眠时的体温是84度
And Lucy can detect that from a distance of up to 100 feet.
100英尺的距离内露西都可以探测到
Her wiring makes her immune to their screening capabilities.
她的线路令她对他们的筛选功能免疫
And her human appearance allows her
她的人类外表也令她
able to blend in with a crowd. Correct.
可以混入人群 没错
She can identify, get close, then terminate.
她可以识别 接近 然后消灭
I still have no idea where ethics comes into play here.
我对道德的作用点还是没有头绪
For morally ambiguous situations that
以防在道德上出现模糊情况
involve more than shoot or don't shoot.
不仅仅包括开枪与否
To reduce human casualties.
以减少人员伤亡
Fine. Let's see how she performs on her protocols.
好吧 那我们就看看她在协议中表现如何
Of course.
当然
Are you trying to get yourself thrown off this project?
你是想被踢出这个项目吗
She's our boss.
她是老板
Doesn't mean I have to like her.
那也不意味着我就得喜欢她
When I asked you to adjust your testimony to congress,
我让你在国会上改证词时
I swear I thought he was dead.
我发誓我以为他死了
Adjust my testimony?
改证词
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表