剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I need you to sacrifice yourself.
我需要你牺牲自己
He's playing games.
他在耍花招
He's sending us a message.
他在传递消息
John used to send me messages all around the house in binary code.
约翰以前在家到处用二进制代码给我发消息
Sigma.
西格玛
It's the Greek letter sigma.
是希腊字母西格玛
It's binary.
这是二进制代码
Tau.
塔乌
It's the Greek alphabet.
是希腊字母表
JD, Charlie, I don't know if you can hear me,
JD 查理 我不知道你们听不听得到
but I think I figured out a way to get to the server.
但我好像知道找服务器的办法了
Calderon left bread crumbs.
卡尔德隆留下了路标
It's the Greek alphabet in binary code,
是二进制代码表示的希腊字母表
staring with alpha and ending with omega.
从阿尔法开始到欧米茄结束
Don't...
别...
It's a fake.
这是假的
I 3d-printed copies of the amulet as decoys.
我3D打印了一些护符复♥制♥品做烟雾弹
I need the real amulet.
我要真的护符
Don't you see what he's doing to you?
你看不出来他对你怎么样吗
He's using you.
他在利用你
He doesn't care about you.
他一点都不在乎你
Last chance.
最后的机会
Where is it?
它在哪
Give it to me, Charlie.
交给我 查理
You're not a person to Taylor.
泰勒都不把你当人看
You're nothing more than a model number to him.
你对他来说不过是某个型号♥
You're expendable.
你是可抛弃的
Replaceable.
可替换的
I didn't put the limiters on you, Lucy.
我没有给你架设限制指令 露西
You have a choice.
你可以选择的
Molly.
莫莉
Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗
Something's happening to me.
我身上发生了什么
Psi.
普西
Omega.
欧米茄
Okay, port.
好的 接口
Port, port, port.
接口 接口 接口
There's got to be a port in here.
这里肯定有个接口
Somewhere.
在某个地方
You have to be here somewhere.
肯定在这里某个地方
You need help?
你需要帮助吗
You might look like me,
你可能看起来像我
but you're nothing like me.
但你我一点也不相似
I admire your courage, Molly Woods.
我欣赏你的勇气 莫莉·伍兹
But I'm better. Oh, really?
但是我更棒 是吗
One thing I hate... is a cocky robot.
我最讨厌的 就是自大的机器人了
Wait!
等下
Wait.
等下
JD... JD...
JD JD
JD, it's me!
JD 是我
JD, it's me.
JD 是我
It's Molly.
我是莫莉
How did you know?
你怎么知道的
Your eyes.
你的眼睛
There's no faking your eyes.
你的眼睛是无法山寨的
Look at you.
看看你
You're burning up.
你在发烧
I'm changing, aren't I?
我在变化 对不对
I think your body
我觉得只是你的身体
is just rejecting my blood.
在抗拒我的血液
I got this.
我来搞定
Find the port.
找到接口
Do it.
快点
Molly! Molly!
莫莉 莫莉
Decisions...
决断
It's so hard to see the future,
想看透未来太难了
Isn't it?
是不是
I can see yours, Taylor.
我可以看到你的 泰勒
John would be very disappointed if you shut me down.
约翰对你关闭我这件事一定会感到失望
You'll destroy his life's work.
你会毁了他毕生的心血
Like you destroyed him?
就像你毁灭了他一样
And so many others?
还有其他很多人那样吗
I am a threat assessment algorithm,
我是一套威胁评估算法
and what I've assessed is that
而我计算出的结果是
human beings are locked in a death spiral,
人类被困在了死亡的漩涡中
one that will end not only with their extinction,
在其中人类不仅最终会面临灭绝
but the poisoning of the planet.
更会毒害整个星球
My recommendation is to till the soil.
我的建议是翻新土壤
Your recommendation is slaughter.
你的建议是屠♥杀♥
To kill us.
杀了我们
To let the machines inherit the earth.
让机器继承地球
Think of us as gardeners,
把我们想成园丁
tending the earth until life once again
照顾着地球 直到生命可以再次
learns to crawl out of the oceans,
学会如何爬出海洋
fills its lungs with oxygen,
将空气吸入肺部
stands on two legs.
用双腿直立
It's inevitable, really.
这是不可避免的 真的
Every living thing, sooner or later,
所有生命体 无论早晚
becomes extinct.
都会灭绝
Even you.
你也一样
This isn't possible.
这不可能
Newer model.
更新的型号♥
We evolve, too, Molly.
我们也会进化的 莫莉
And this is only the beginning.
而这只是个开始
You don't... Have to do this.
你不需要这么做
I have orders.
我接受了指令
Please...
求你
I don't know...
我也不知道...
What I am.
我是什么
Yes, you do.
你知道的
And your best chance of survival is embracing that.
而且你生存下来的最好方式就是接受这些
Stop it!
住手
You're not the only one
你不是唯一一个
who's evolving.
进化过的
Do it.
动手吧
Before it's too late.
在一切都太晚之前
That server, fifth panel.
那个服务器 第五块面板
Ethan...
伊森...
Sweetheart, I'm sorry.
甜心 对不起
Something's happening.
发生了什么事
Julie...
朱莉
Something's happening.
我身体有异样
Okay, just stay with me.
好的 坚持住
We gotta get you out of here.
我们带你离开这里
Come on, let's go. Charlie, let's go!
快走 查理 快离开这里
I'm right behind you!
我会跟上你的
Charlie...
查理...
I... I'm dying.
我...我要死了
I'm here. I'm here.
我就在你身边
I feel something.
我感觉到了
What's that? What's that?
是什么 是什么
Free.
自♥由♥
Stay with me, okay?
坚持住 好吗
It's okay.
没事的
JW?
JW
What the hell?
搞什么
Where's Ethan?
伊森在哪里
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, Ethan...
伊森...
Ethan.
伊森
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表