剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Molly Woods.
我是莫莉·伍兹
I'm an astronaut.
一名宇航员
My husband John, a robotics engineer,
我丈夫约翰是位机器人工程师
created a lifelike robot called a Humanich.
他创造了个栩栩如生的机器人 人工生命
We adopted the prototype as our son.
我们收养了原型当养子
His name is Ethan.
他叫伊森
Everything changed when I went to space
在我去太空进行了一项为期十三个月的
on a 13-month solo mission.
单人任务后 一切都变了
I didn't come home alone.
我并非独自归来
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能
The child-- part human, part alien--
那个孩子 半人类半外星人
was unlike anything the world had ever seen.
是世界上从未有过的存在
How did you get so big so fast?
你怎么长大的这么快
And he was dangerous.
而且他很危险
Eventually... Run!
最终 快跑
...I lost both of my sons...
我失去了我的两个孩子
Ethan! Mom!
伊森 妈妈
...and my husband.
和我的丈夫
Some people say I've gone crazy.
有的人说我疯了
This is a cover-up! That's what this is!
你们早就串通好了
Get your hands off of me!
别碰我
I say there's more to the story.
我认为事情不止如此
It's up to me to find the truth,
只有我能及时
before it's too late.
发现事情的真♥相♥
Previously on Extant...
《传世》前情提要
To your best knowledge,
你可以肯定
no alien life-forms
就没有漏网的
have set foot on the planet Earth.
外星生物踏足地球了吗
Are you sure he's dead?
你确定他已经死了吗
He was dangerous, Molly.
他很危险 莫莉
Ethan! Mom!
伊森 妈妈
The Humanich has been declared
那人工生命已经被
the property of the U.S. Government
基于国♥家♥安♥全♥原因
for reasons of national security.
判定为隶属美国政♥府♥的财产
He's not property, he's our son!
他不是财产 他是我们的儿子
When am I going home, Julie? This is your home now.
我什么时候能回家 朱莉 这就是你家
We think you're not quite ready for re-entry.
我们认为你还没有准备好出院
You hear about that woman?
你听说那女人的事了吗
Her belly blown open?
她的肚子炸开了
I am really not a lunatic.
我真的不是疯子
Say the lady that broke out of Crazy Acres
一个刚从精神病院逃出来的人说这话
and then trespassed onto my crime scene.
并且闯入了我的犯罪现场
I think
我觉得
I might know what happened here.
我可能知道这里发生了什么
That's a court order,
这是法庭的判令
and she's a material witness
她是凶杀案的
in a homicide investigation.
重要目击证人
I'll have her back in 72 hours,
我会把她在七十二小时内
no worse for the wear.
完好如初地带回来
Want to tell me what the hell this is about?
你愿意告诉我那是为什么吗
This isn't a murder investigation.
这不是场谋杀案
It's an invasion.
这是一场入侵
How are we, Shayna?
怎么样了 谢娜
The SEAL team is in position,
海豹突击队已经就位
awaiting your orders.
等待命令
Put it up on the big screen.
把画面放到大屏幕上
Bravo Team in position.
B小队已就位
Alpha Team ready to breach.
A小队进攻准备就绪
Status?
汇报状态
Target has been confirmed.
目标已确认
We've got him surrounded.
我们已经把他包围了
Sir, Alpha Team is ready to breach. Awaiting your go.
长官 A小队进攻准备就绪 等待您的指令
Right.
好的
Send them in.
让他们进去吧
That is a go. Alpha Team, go.
准许进入 A小队 出发
Move! Move, move!
行动 行动
Northwest corridor is clear.
西北走廊安全
Enemy contact, second floor southeast.
遇到敌人 二层东南方
We've got eyes on the target.
我们已经看到目标
That is a visual match. You are clear to engage.
影像确认匹配 可以开火
Let's see your hands! Do not move!
让我们看到你的手 不要动
Put your hands up! What are you doing?
把手举起来 你在干什么
Wait! Stop! Gun down!
等等 住手 放下枪
At your six!
在你六点钟方向
They're turning on each other.
他们在互相攻击
Get 'em out of there.
让他们出来
Alpha Team, stand down.
A小队 撤退
Disengage and fall back.
停止战斗并撤退
If you can hear me, Alpha Team,
如果你们能听到的话 A小队
disengage and fall back.
停止战斗并撤退
Do not engage the target.
不要攻击目标了
Abort mission.
放弃任务
I repeat, abort mission.
我重复一遍 放弃任务
Ready.
准备
Aim.
瞄准
Fire.
开火
Ready.
准备
Aim.
瞄准
Fire.
开火
What's going on?
出什么事了
It's Molly Woods.
是莫莉•伍兹的事
She's out.
她跑出来了
Where are we going?
我们去哪
Back to the Recovery Center.
回康复中心
Why?
为什么
I don't believe in little green men with ray guns.
我不相信有拿着射线枪的小绿人
And neither do I!
我也不相信
The minute you start talking about aliens,
你开始谈论外星人的时候
we go back to the funny farm.
我们就回精神病院
Okay, then what happens to your case, Sherlock?
那你的案子是怎么回事 夏洛克
All right.
好吧
It's time for your meds.
该吃药了
Maybe it'll make the Martians go away.
它可能可以让火星人消失
Nope. Not taking them.
不吃 我不会吃的
Look, I signed you out of Crazy Acres,
是我签字让你出精神病院
which makes me responsible for your actions, all right?
所以我得对你的行为负责 好吗
I can't have you running around
我不能放任你
like some kind of drooling maniac.
跟个疯婆子一样到处乱跑
So... take your damn pills.
所以 吃掉这该死的药
Oh, come on.
不是吧
If you signed a drooling maniac out of Crazy Acres,
就算你签字让一个疯婆子出了精神病院
that's because I'm your only hope to solve this case.
那也是因为我是你破案的唯一希望
So if you want me to help you,
所以如果你想让我帮你
and tell you how I know she was pregnant, for example,
比如让我告诉你我怎么知道她怀孕了
then I have to think clearly,
那我必须保持清醒
and that means no pills.
也就是说不能吃药
Start talking.
说吧
Feed me first.
先让我吃饱
Ethan, breakfast!
伊森 吃早饭了
So, I know it's not the weekend
我知道今天不是周末
but I broke down and made chocolate chip pancakes.
但我打破惯例做了巧克力屑煎饼
I'm having whipped cream on mine, don't judge me.
我的上面抹了生奶油 别指责我哦
How's your new room?
你的新房♥间怎么样
I had to look on three different web sites
我找了三个不同的网站
to find that comforter.
才找到那床被子
It's not the same.
不一样
Well, it's not exactly the same,
不是完全一样
but it's pretty close, don't you think?
但已经很接近了 你不觉得吗
Pancakes or cereal? Dealer's choice.
煎饼还是麦片 选一个
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表