剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表
I have no new information, Madam Secretary.
我没有新信息 部长女士
I want you to run a continuous deep scan
我要你对网络情报机构
of networked intelligence agencies.
进行连续彻底地扫描
Flag anything and everything related to Nicholas Calderon.
一切与尼古拉斯·卡尔德隆有关的都标上记号♥
We may not be the only ones looking for him.
在找他的人也许不止我们
Stay here.
待在这
Keep the doors locked
千万别打开车门的锁
no matter what.
无论发生什么事
Put these on.
带上这些
Put the cuffs on.
带上手铐
They're not alone.
还有其他人
If they move...
如果他们乱动...
Come out!
出来
Come out with your hands over your head where I can see them!
赶快出来 双手高举
Ethan?
伊森
We know you killed John Woods.
我们知道你杀了约翰·伍兹
Probably killed Tobias Shepherd,
也许还杀了托拜厄斯·谢坡德
And you hijacked humanichs.
并且劫持了人工生命
We're here to take it back.
我们是来把它带回去的
John sent me this
约翰在留言里
image in a message.
给我了发了这张图
I want it.
我要它
Where is it?
东西在哪
Nothing?
不说吗
Mute? Like your friend here?
哑了吗 和你的朋友一样吗
It's all right. You don't have to say anything.
没事的 你什么也不必说
How 'bout we jump in my truck, we take a little drive,
不如坐上我的车 兜一会风
we'll find a room at the GSC.
在国土安♥全♥局♥找个房♥间
Maybe you'll be open
也许等我们到了那
to a little bit more discussion when we get there.
你就没这么拘谨了
I didn't kill John Woods.
我没杀约翰·伍兹
I wasn't even sure he was dead until you told me.
在你告诉我之前 我都不敢肯定他死了
For all I knew, it was him on the other end of the game.
我只知道在游戏另一端的人就是他
That's a cute little story.
这个小故事真有爱
Every single lead we have,
我们掌握的每一条线索
everything that we have heard or seen,
所见所闻的一切
all roads lead to you, Mr. Calderon.
全都指向你 卡尔德隆先生
Everything you think you know is wrong.
你以为自己所掌握的一切都是错的
Well, enlighten us.
那就告诉我们真♥相♥吧
Quickly.
快点
What do you know about Taylor?
你对泰勒了解多少
Careful.
小心点
We only have one chance to track the data coming and going.
我们只有一次追踪数据动向的机会
If she's connecting to another network, we have to find out.
如果她正连接着另一个网络 我们得查出来
What's wrong?
怎么了
She thinks it's a date.
她觉得那算个约会
Great.
好极了
Charlie, she used you.
查理 她利用过你
She blackmailed you.
她勒索过你
Don't forget, she's a killer.
别忘了 她还杀过人
Because we made her that way.
那是因为我们把她做成那样的
She was supposed to be like Ethan, remember?
她本该和伊森一样的 记得吗
She was supposed to have free will.
她本该有自♥由♥的意志
We just took it away and forced a destiny on her.
我们夺走了这些 把命运强加在她身上
Well, maybe if you had put the damn limiters on
也许当初你把那些该死的服从指令
when you were supposed to...
加进去就不会...
Says the woman who wiped a kid's memory
而这话出自一个连小孩子记忆都抹掉
and rushed a bunch of robot soldiers through production
还仓促地把一堆机器士兵制♥造♥出来
like she was opening up a fast food joint.
好像自己开了间快餐店的女人嘴里
Julie, wait.
朱莉 别走
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
That's...
这...
that's not fair, okay?
这样说不公平
You're right. We've both done some questionable things.
你说得对 我们都做过错事
No.
不
You were just keeping to the core ideals,
你一直都保持着核心理想
And I was...
而我只是
I don't know what the hell I was doing.
我不知道我在做什么
But we have a chance to make it right here.
但我们现在有机会矫正这一切
Together.
一起
We don't have time for sentimentality, Charlie.
我们没有时间抒情了 查理
And we don't have time for regrets.
我们也没有时间懊悔
We did this presentation
这展示我们
dozens of times when we were looking for funding.
已经在筹募资金时做过好多次了
Taylor.
泰勒
Threat assessment and algorithmic research.
威胁预估与算法研究
John would say, "Imagine the greatest minds
约翰会说 想象那些最聪明的人
"In the world coming together to solve its biggest problem:
从世界各地聚集在一起解决最重要的问题
The threat of human extinction""
关于人类灭绝的威胁
Then I'd jump in.
然后我会插♥进♥来
"Asteroids, pandemics,
小行星 流行病
Environmental catastrophes."
自然灾害
Oh, we were good.
我们当时可牛了
You'd posit an extinction level scenario.
你假设一个灭绝级别的情景
Taylor would recommend a course of action
泰勒会给出行动建议
to preserve the greatest percentage of human life.
来尽最大程度保护人类生命
The bigger the problem, the better he got.
问题越重大 他处理的就越好
Millions of decision trees all branching out...
数百万的决策分支延展着
Exponentially.
以指数级的方式
He was sublime.
他曾经无与伦比
Was?
曾经
It wasn't long before the government came calling.
没过多久政♥府♥就来下令了
Instead of tsunamis, they posed different questions.
不是问海啸灾难 而是提出其他问题
Next thing we knew, he was telling us what wars to start,
接下来他就开始告诉我们开始什么战争
what countries to invade.
需要入侵哪个国家
He wasn't making recommendations.
他不是在提出建议
He was taking actions.
他是在执行行动
I tried to shut him down,
我试图关掉他
But...
但是...
He didn't care for that.
对他毫无影响
Are you saying you were framed for those bombings by a computer?
你是说你被电脑诬陷进行了爆♥炸♥犯罪吗
My husband was on his way
我丈夫死的当晚
to your house the night he died.
是在去你家的路上
John knew I had a way to shut them down.
约翰知道我有办法终止他们
A kill switch.
一个删除开关
Taylor decided to stop him.
泰勒决定要阻止他
So taylor killed my husband?
所以是泰勒杀我了丈夫吗
Taylor knew that if John shut down humanichs,
泰勒明白如果约翰关闭了人工生命
the human race was in danger,
人类就会陷入危机
because humanichs were the best defense
因为人工生命是保护人类
against the invasion.
对抗入侵的最佳手段
If Taylor discovered
如果泰勒发现了
that humans were threatened with extinction...
人类正在面临灭绝的危险...
What would he do?
他会怎么做
If he had to kill a billion people
如果他需要杀死十亿人
to save eight billion,
来拯救八十亿人
that's just what he would do.
他就会如此照做
So, the kill switch is the amulet.
所以 删除开关是护身符
It is.
是的
Unfortunately, it disappeared
不幸的是 就在政♥府♥
when the government confiscated my property.
没收我财产时 它消失了
I'm sorry I don't have better news for you.
抱歉没给你带来好消息
Now...
现在...
Do you mind?
您不介意...
What's all this?
这是干什么
Well, I know you have memories of paris
我知道你将巴黎的记忆
implanted in your brain,
植入了你的脑中
but I wanted you to experience it.
但是我想让你亲身体验下
As much as you can, anyway.
尽量接近吧
So I got, uh, croissants, I got gruyère cheese,
所以我买♥♥了 牛角面包还有格鲁耶尔奶酪
剧集 | 传世(2014) | 导航列表