剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
You're the most pure, simple, quiet, traditional girl I ever knew.
这就是为什么…
And that is why...
我想娶你为妻
I wanna make you my wife.
希普
Ship.
我们就亲热了一次
Ship, we hooked up once,
然后你同一天晚上又和其他人亲热
and then you hooked up with someone else the same night.
我确实有失风度
That wasn't very chivalrous of me.
你会看到 我已经变了 拉维妮亚
You'll see I've changed, Lavinia.
我现在不是那个大学辍学 摔进湖里的醉鬼
I'm not that college dropout who got drunk and tobogganed into a lake.
我是具有企业家本能的严肃成年人
I'm a serious adult man with entrepreneurial instincts
我非常尊敬具有传统价值的女性
and a profound respect for women who embody traditional values,
比如服从、贞洁
such as submissiveness, chastity,
以及愿意做家务事
and a willingness to do household chores.
我不具备这些品质
I'm not even like that.
你是拉维妮亚狄金森
You're Lavinia Dickinson.
你为猫咪举办茶话会
You have tea parties for your cats.
好吧 这倒是 但我也变了
Okay. Well, yes, but I've changed too.
你怎么变了
And how have you changed?
我来演示给你看
I'll show you.
哇…你干什么
Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing?
你不觉得我们应该等等吗 等到婚后
Don't you think we should wait? Until marriage?
亨利“希普”希普利
Henry "Ship" Shipley...
我觉得你不知道自己在和谁打交道
I don't think you have any idea who you're dealing with.
回家的感觉真好
Feels good to be home.
我们回来了 -有人吗
We're home! -Hello?
他们旅途结束回来了
They're back from their journey.
医生怎么说
What did the doctor say?
我这段时间过得太难熬了
You have no idea how hard this has been for me.
母亲 眼睛有毛病的人是我
Mother, I'm the one with the eye problem.
可女儿可能会变瞎的人是我
Well, I'm the one with a daughter who may be going blind.
我不会瞎的
I'm not going blind.
天啊 为什么这种事会发生在我身上
God, why is this happening to me?
再说一次 没有发生在你身上
Again, not happening to you.
照顾失明的女儿
A blind child to take care of.
陌生人寄宿在家里
Strange boarders living under our roof.
墙纸裂开 -这墙纸是刚刚新换的
The wallpaper is cracking. -We just got this wallpaper.
已经过时了 -我不会瞎的
Well, it's already out of style. -I'm not going blind.
别担心 -很高兴听到这个
Don't worry. -I'm so happy to hear that.
我想你 -我也想你 维妮
I missed you. -I missed you too, Vin.
我有很多八卦要告诉你
I have so much gossip for you.
抱歉 我没时间 我必须回去工作
I'm sorry. I don't have time. I have to get back to work.
等等 你为什么这么急
Wait, why are you rushing?
你离家三天 不想打个招呼吗
You've been away for three days. Don't you want to say hello?
不 我想写作
No. I want to write.
我脑子里全都是想法
My mind is bursting with ideas.
不 医生说你不应写作 对你的眼睛不好 艾米莉
No, the doctor said you shouldn't be writing. It's bad for your eyes, Emily.
那就把我眼睛挖出来 做个了断
Then stab my eyes out and be done with it.
我不需要眼睛来看世界 不需要
I don't need my eyes to see. I don't.
我只需要我的灵魂
All I need is my soul.
我是用灵魂在看真♥相♥
That's what I see the truth with.
真♥相♥是可以被盲人看到的 让我变瞎好了
And the truth can be seen by a blind man, so let me be blind.
只要有诗词与我陪伴 我就不怕黑暗
As long as I have my poetry, I'm not afraid of the dark.
看吧 一切都会没事的
See? Everything's going to be all right.
艾米 等等
Em, wait up.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
苏想知道 你今晚参不参加派对
Sue wants to know, are you coming to the party tonight?
不参加 但是奥斯丁 请告诉苏她必须来见我
No. But, Austin, please tell Sue that she has to come over and see me.
她正在我们家为派对做准备
She's at our house, getting ready.
但我要和她谈谈 -对 她也想和你谈
But I need to talk to her. -Yes, and she wants to talk to you too.
所以她才特意要我让你今晚来参加派对
That's why she specifically asked me to ask you to come to the party tonight.
好 告诉苏我今晚不能参加派对
Okay, well, tell Sue that I can't come to the party tonight.
告诉她你对我说 她要你要我过去
Tell her that you told me that she told you to tell me to come over,
但我对你说该让她过来 但我告诉你…
but I'm telling you that she should come, but that I told you--
我不想再当你们俩的传话筒了
I'm tired of playing messenger between you two.
来参加派对吧 我们就住在隔壁
Just come to the party. We live right next door.
有时候那片草坪感觉有100多公里长
You know, sometimes that lawn feels like it's 100 miles long.
我有收到派对邀请吗
Was I even invited to the party?
妈妈 我们都必须参加派对
Mom, we all have to go to the party.
苏的沙龙是新英格兰最火热的话题
Sue's salons are the talk of New England.
我把最新的一篇报道背下来了
I memorized the write-up of the last one.
“阿默斯特的奥斯丁狄金森夫人 在最近一场多人社交晚会上惊艳全场
"Mrs. Austin Dickinson of Amherst dazzled at her latest well-attended soiree.
她那华丽别♥墅♥常青屋的客厅
The parlor of her splendid villa, the Evergreens,
挤满了名副其实的新英格兰名流
was packed with a veritable who's who list of New England society.
大家喝着意大利葡萄酒 很难说清楚是酒水更怡人
Italian wine was served, and it was hard to say which flowed more pleasantly,
还是对话更惬意”
the liquor or the conversation."
真不可思议
It is so crazy.
苏很有影响力
Sue is an influencer.
真的 我甚至不相信我认识她
Really? I can't even believe I know her.
你猜今晚谁要来
And guess who's coming tonight?
伊萨马尔康齐
Ithamar Conkey?
不 是塞缪尔鲍尔斯先生
No. Mr. Samuel Bowles.
《春田共和报》的主编
The editor in chief of The Springfield Republican.
苏和他有联络管道 她走了一下关系 所以他要来
Sue has a connection to him. And she networked, and he's coming.
妈妈 他是媒体大亨
Mom, he's a media mogul.
他可以在报纸上写我们的故事 我们都能出名
He could write about all of us in the paper. We could all be famous.
我必须找身衣服穿 我得穿得很华丽
I have to find something to wear. I need to wear something insane.
我要去换衣服
I need to go change.
为什么事情非要改变呢
Why do things have to change?
草原属于我 山川属于我
The meadows - mine - The mountains - mine -
所有的森林 无尽的星辰
All Forests - stintless stars -
正午艳阳都要尽收我的眼底
As much of noon as I could take -
尽收我有限的视野
Between my finite eyes -
下降的鸟儿 琥珀色晨光中的小径
The motions of the dipping Birds - The morning's amber Road -
皆任我观赏
For mine - to look at when I liked,
这消息会将我击垮
The news would strike me dead -
嗨 玛吉 我都没发现你在这里
Hi, Maggie. I didn't even know you were in here.
优秀的女仆知道如何不引起注意
A good maid knows how to be invisible.
你写了好多诗啊
You've been writing so much.
很快就要把箱子填满了
Soon it'll take up the whole trunk.
我们不得不找个其他地方来放你的睡袍
We'll have to find a new place for your nighties.
你能用床单把诗盖起来吗
Will you put the sheets on top of them so they stay hidden?
你全家人现在都知道 你是位诗人了 不是吗
Your whole family knows you're a poet now, don't they?
我还是想保留几个秘密
I still like to keep a few secrets.
我不打扰你写作了
I'll let you get back to your work.
不过我不知道苏和奥斯丁那边那么吵闹 你怎么写得下去
Though I don't know how you can write with all that racket over at Sue and Austin's.
听起来他们在跳所有最时髦的舞
Sounds like they're doing all the latest jigs.
走吧
Let's go.
这里太赞了 还有生蚝
Place is sick! And they got oysters!
生蚝其实很廉价、很常见
Oysters are actually a cheap and widely available food.
唷 希普利 -狄金森
Yo, Shipley. -Dickinson!
看起来你日子过得不错 瞧瞧这地方
You look like you're doing well, man. Look at this place.
我爸爸让我当事务所合伙人
Well, my dad made me partner in the firm.
太棒了 兄弟
That is awesome, bro.
我是个商人
I'm a businessman myself.
我们应该探讨一下我们的投资组合
We should discuss our portfolios.
是啊 希望回头能见到你 朋友
Yeah. Well, I hope I see you around, man.
你会的 我住你父母家 我和你妹妹订婚了
You will. I'm living with your parents. And your sister and I are engaged.
我们没有订婚
We are not.
我们即将订婚 但我们打算慢慢来
We're engaged to be engaged but we're taking it slow, you know?
因为尊重 -好吧
Out of respect. -Okay.
希望他比约瑟夫莱曼对你好
I hope he treats you better than Joseph Lyman.
我能照顾好自己 -莱曼 他怎么了
I can handle myself. -Lyman! What happened to him?
他搬去新奥尔良了
He went down to New Orleans.
是了 诺拉
Oh, word. Nola.
自在之都 对吧
The Big Easy, right?
对 我听说那里生活很惬意 是
Yeah. I heard it's super chill down there. Yeah.
烟草特别便宜
And the tobacco is mad cheap.
对 因为奴隶制
Yeah. Because of slavery.
我爱上钢琴师了
I'm loving the pianist.
我之前从没听过这首曲子 是亨德尔的吗
I've never heard this piece before. Is this Handel?
我觉得是
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表