剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
如果不爱 他们也许会试着欣赏
If they don't, they may learn to appreciate it,
但歌♥剧永远不会成为他们灵魂的一部分
but it will never become part of their soul.
好啊
Cool.
我得去撒泡尿
I gotta take a piss.
你刚去过啊
You just went.
拉维妮亚 我知道
Lavinia, I'm aware.
他会整场演出都戴着那顶帽子吗
Is he going to wear that hat through the whole show?
太不划算了
What a rip-off.
我们什么都看不见
We can't even see.
这些人都太…
All these people are so...
是 好 没问题
Yes. Good. Yes, sure.
做作了
...pretentious.
整场演出都是意大利语吗
Is the whole thing going to be in Italian?
我的天
Oh, my God.
意大利语
Italian.
我有点希望能看到歌♥舞杂耍表演
I sort of wish we were seeing some vaudeville.
是
Yes.
你真的从来没听过歌♥剧
You've really never been to the opera?
没有…我只梦见过
No. No, I've only ever dreamt of it.
看来你的梦想成真了
Well, I guess your dreams are coming true.
自从遇见了你 我有很多梦想都成真了
So many of my dreams have come true since I've met you.
艾米莉… -塞缪 我必须感谢你
Emily-- -Sam, I just have to thank you.
别客气 没什么 这个包厢我甚至都没花钱
Don't mention it. It's nothing. I didn't even pay for this box.
不 不是感谢你这个
Oh, no, not for that.
不仅仅是感谢这个
Not just for that.
我要感谢你为我做的一切 -艾米莉 行了
I mean, for all of it. -Emily, please--
感谢你给我的 -行了 这没什么
For what you've given me. -Please, it's nothing.
这是一切
It's everything.
你改变了我的人生 认识你之前 我是无名氏
You changed my life. Before I met you, I was nobody.
现在…
Now...
现在我的诗将要发表
Now my poem will be published.
艾米莉 我们有个麻烦
Emily, we have a problem.
是吗
We do?
是
Yeah.
你…
You...
你给玛丽写了封信
You wrote a letter to Mary.
是啊
Yes.
我写了
I did.
是 此举很不明智
Yeah. That wasn't a good move.
可是…什么意思
But I-- What do you mean?
你给玛丽写的信令她极度不自在
You wrote a letter to Mary, and it made her feel extremely uncomfortable.
应该说是我们两人
Both of us, I should say.
令我们两人都不自在
It made both of us uncomfortable.
你的信让玛丽非常伤心
Your letter upset Mary so much.
那就是她今晚没有出席的原因
That's the reason why she's not here tonight.
她不肯来 是因为你的信 令她感到遭受了严重侵犯
She refused to come because your letter made her feel so violated.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在信中写的都是疯话
You wrote the craziest shit in that letter.
你说我像太阳一样
You said I was like the sun.
说我不在你就感到寒冷
Like you're cold whenever I'm not there.
说每次我离开阿默斯特时 寒冬就会降临
Like every time I leave Amherst, winter sets in.
你为什么要写这种东西
Why would you write something like that?
因为那就是我的感受
Because it's how I feel.
对已婚男人的感受
About a married man?
写给他的妻子看
To his wife?
我不是故意要让她伤心的
I didn't mean to upset her.
我只是想要表达
I was only trying to express
我的谢意和崇拜… -是
my gratitude, my admiration-- -Yes, well--
听着 你这次做得有些过分了
Listen, you went a little too far this time.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我有时在写作时…会失控
Sometimes when I write... I lose control.
我知道 这是你成为优秀作家的原因之一
I know. It's part of what makes you a great writer.
但你必须清楚现在谣言四起
But you have to be aware of all the rumors.
什么谣言 -拜托 你听到过了
What rumors? -Come on, you've heard them.
每次我支持女作家发表作品
Every time I choose to support a female voice
东岸的闲言蜚语就会说我动机不纯
all the gossips on the East Coast think I have ulterior motives.
玛丽会听到这些闲话
And Mary, she hears these whispers...
她会因此伤心
and they upset her.
因此受伤
They hurt her...
虽然她打心底知道我永远对她忠诚
even though she knows, in her soul, I am always faithful to her.
我已经努力把话说得清楚
Now I've tried to make myself absolutely clear.
我对你的兴趣
This interest that I've taken in you?
完全是在专业方面的
It is purely professional.
你是理解的 对吗
You do understand that, don't you?
当然
Of course.
在这世上 玛丽是我唯一的女人
Mary is the only woman on Earth for me.
我决不会背叛她
I would never betray her.
塞缪 请原谅我
Sam, please forgive me.
我并非想要逾越雷池
I didn't mean to do anything wrong.
我非常尊敬你的婚姻
I have the utmost respect for your marriage.
你对妻子忠心耿耿
The fact that you are so faithful to your wife is one of the things
正是令你如此优秀的原因之一
that makes you such a great man.
听着 我知道这很浪漫
Look, I know it's romantic...
你的诗得以发表
to have your poem get published,
尤其是在你不得不经历漫长的等待之后
especially when you've had to wait for so long.
但是你必须记住 艾米莉
But you have to remember, Emily,
这种浪漫…
the romance...
只存在于你和你自己之间
it's between you and yourself.
看起来就像你组织的派对
Looks like one of your parties.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
太无聊了
This is so boring.
我知道 老天啊 我不知道我还能忍♥受多久
I know. But, God, I don't know how much more of this I can take.
她有肺结核
She has tuberculosis.
希普 别在听歌♥剧时这样
Ship, not at the opera.
快…
Go, go, go.
我们自♥由♥了…
We're free. We're free!
老天啊 真是太糟糕了…
Oh, my God, that was awful! It was awful.
自♥由♥了 真是垃圾
Oh, free-oh. La garbage-iata.
真是垃圾
La garbage-iata!
我们走吧
Let's get out of here!
极好… -天啊
Bravo, bravo! -Oh, my God.
请 我们走
Please! Let's leave.
我们走
Let's go.
她好有吸引力 不是吗
She's riveting, isn't she?
我的心感觉像要裂开一般
My heart feels like it could split right open.
我得走了
I have to go.
什么 现在
What? Right now?
我根本就不该来
I shouldn't have come.
玛丽需要我 我得回家了
Mary needs me. I need to go home.
塞缪 等等
Sam, wait!
我为你写了首诗
I wrote something for you.
你留着吧
Keep it.
(剖开云雀 你会发现音乐)
(器官一件件 镀银的零件)
(夏日清晨不声响 留到鲁特琴破旧时)
剖开云雀
Split the lark
你会发现音乐
And you'll find the music
器官一件件 镀银的零件
Bulb after Bulb In Silver rolled
苏
Sue...
夏日清晨不声响
Scantily dealt To the summer morning
留到鲁特琴
Saved for your Ear
破旧时
When Lutes be old
放声歌♥唱 你会清楚明白
Loose the Flood You shall find it patent
悦耳的音乐不断 全留给你
Gush after Gush Reserved for you
血染的实验 疑心的人们
Scarlet Experiment! Sceptic Thomas!
现在你是否怀疑
Now, do you doubt
歌♥唱的鸟儿真的存在
That your bird was true?
剖开云雀 你会发现音乐
Split the Lark And you'll find the music
器官一件件 镀银的零件
Bulb after Bulb In Silver rolled
好极了
Bravissimo!
你要去取马车吗
Are you going to fetch the carriage?
不 我要去见弗雷泽
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表