剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
冷静的人会掌控局面
Cooler heads will prevail.
他们不会永远掌控的
They can't prevail forever.
这个国家就像一个炸♥药♥桶 这件事可能就是导火索
I mean, this country's a tinderbox, and this could be the match that lights it.
天啊 真是一场灾难
God, what a disaster.
爱迪 你说得对 这就是一场灾难
Eddy, you're right. This is a disaster.
但可能对我们有好处
But it could be good for us.
这又是什么意思
What the hell does that mean?
战争会促进报纸的销♥售♥ 朋友
War sells papers, my friend.
战争会促进报纸销♥售♥
War sells papers.
现在已经谣言满天飞了
Even now, the rumors are flying.
所有布朗的同僚都会被曝光
All of Brown's collaborators will be exposed.
这家伙犯的错实在是太多了
I mean, the guy couldn't have made more mistakes if he tried.
所有与他有关的人、资助此事的人 都会被找出来
All of his associates will be tracked down, everyone who funded this,
随着事实浮出水面 我们就能卖♥♥出成百上千份报纸
and we will sell hundreds of papers as the facts come out.
谢天谢地 这家伙一事无成
I mean, thank God this guy was such a failure.
为自己理想奋斗的人没有失败者
No one is a failure who stands up for what he believes in.
再见
Goodbye.
你不留下开会吗
You're not gonna stay for the meeting?
不 我有更有意义的事要做
No. I have better things to do
而不是坐在一起讨论如何发战争财
than sit around and figure out how to profit from war.
对 他要主持茶话会
Yes, he's having a tea party.
艾米莉在哪
Where's Emily?
在她的房♥间里
She's up in her bedroom.
亨利 谢天谢地 你是安全的
Henry. Thank God, you're safe.
我不安全
I'm not safe.
我以为人们要起义了
I thought people were going to rise up.
我以为这是新世界的开端
I thought this was the beginning of a whole new world.
事情必然先要变得更糟 才能有所好转
Things will have to get worse before they can get better.
这个国家要先被毁灭才能得到治愈
This country is gonna have to be destroyed before it can be healed.
没有我们能做的事吗
Isn't there something that we can do?
我在做我必须要做的事
I'm doing what I have to do.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
带着家人一起
With my family.
贝蒂说得对 我让女儿陷入了生命危险
Betty was right. I put my daughter's life at risk.
如果他们找到我们 天知道他们会做出什么事来
And if they track us down, Lord knows what they'll do.
可是…
But...
你能去哪呢
where will you go?
这我不能告诉你
I can't tell you that.
再见
Goodbye...
狄金森先生
Mr. Dickinson.
奥斯丁
Austin.
我能再见到你吗
Will I ever see you again?
似乎不太可能
It doesn't seem likely.
你大老远赶来真好
It's so nice of you to come all this way.
玛丽 这没什么
Mary, it's nothing.
我们太久没见面了
It's been far too long.
感觉很不对
And it felt wrong, you know?
我经常见塞缪 却很少见你
To see so much of Sam and so little of you.
大多数人都更经常见塞缪
Well, most people see more of Sam.
他喜欢抛头露面
He loves to be out in the world.
我喜欢留在家里
I prefer to stay home.
当然 我知道
Of course. I know that.
但是玛丽 我想你
But, Mary, I've missed you.
是吗
Have you?
你曾是我最亲的闺蜜
You were once my dearest friend.
你还记得那年夏天吗
Do you remember that summer?
杰尼瓦那年夏天特别热
That incredibly hot summer in Geneva
我和你每天都去湖里游泳
when you and I would go swimming in the lake every day?
对 我父亲就是那年夏天去世的
Yes, that was the summer my father died.
是那年夏天吗
Was it that summer?
我以为是之后那年的夏天
I thought that was the summer after.
就是我父亲去世那个夏天
The summer my father died.
不 你父亲是在我父亲之后一年去世的
No, your father died the year after my father.
天啊
God.
我们的童年多快乐啊
What happy childhoods we both had.
是 当时的日子不好过
Yes, things were difficult.
我打中你了 塞缪
I got you, Sam!
不过…
Although...
现在回头看 那些年 似乎是我这辈子最轻松的时光了
looking back on it now, it seems like those were the easiest years of my life.
是吗
Really?
现在的生活很艰难吗
Are things very hard?
你知道
Oh, you know,
婚姻、子女 这些都很有挑战
marriage, children, it's all very challenging.
小塞缪和他爸爸一模一样
Sam Jr.'s just like his father.
是吗
Is he?
哪里一样
In what way?
精力过于旺盛
Too much energy.
你和奥斯丁还没有要孩子吗
You and Austin, you still don't have children?
我觉得这样倒是能让生活轻松些
Well, I suppose that makes things easier in a way,
尤其是你的社交活动如此频繁
especially since you're so active in society.
你办的那些沙龙真的很了不起
It's been quite something reading about all of your salons.
你的家听起来也是华丽无比
Your home sounds truly elegant.
常青屋
The Evergreens.
它真的成了世界的中心
It's really become the center of the world.
是
Yes.
当然 这里有很多塞缪的功劳
Well, obviously, Sam has been a huge part of that,
他发表了很多赞扬我们的文章
giving us such nice write-ups.
他太慷慨了
He's been so generous.
确实
Indeed.
以我对塞缪的了解 他一定从中得到了什么回报
Well, knowing Sam, he must be getting something in return.
回报
In return?
是
Yes.
他一定是看中了某位阿默斯特的女士
Some Amherst lady has caught his eye, no doubt.
我…
I--
但就目前而言 我很高兴他能用自己的影响力帮助你
But for now, I'm very glad he was able to use his influence to help you.
我一直很爱你 苏茜
I've always loved you, Suzie.
你曾是我亲爱的闺蜜
You were such a dear friend.
我们喝多了 乘雪橇去北安普敦往返了一趟 嘿
We got drunk and we tobogganed to Northampton and back. Hey!
然后希普在校园广场晕倒了 -是的
And then Ship passed out on the quad. -Yes. I did.
那是我这辈子最快乐的日子 我却根本不记得
The best day of my life, and I don't even remember it.
大学最棒了 阿默斯特永垂不朽
College ruled. Amherst forever!
当时的生活充满了欢乐
Life was so frolicsome.
先生们 上茶了
Gentlemen, tea is served.
我知道乔治喜欢多加鲜奶油和糖
Now, I know George likes lots of cream and lots of sugar.
希普利当然是喜欢 不加鲜奶油 多加蜂蜜的
Shipley, of course, is a no cream, lots of honey man.
阿奇伯德喜欢加一点牛奶 不加糖
Archibald is a dash of milk, no sugar.
席尔维斯特喜欢少糖 不加奶
Sylvester is a dash of sugar, no milk.
奥斯丁喜欢红茶 不加鲜奶油和牛奶
My Austin likes his dark as night.
俊明喜欢绿茶 因为那会让他想起故乡
And Toshiaki prefers green, for it reminds him of home.
是这样 狄夫人 我这个月戒了咖♥啡♥因♥
Actually, Mrs. D, I'm taking a break from caffeine this month.
给我来点热水加柠檬就好
I'll just take some hot water with lemon.
看看你的茶杯 俊明先生
Look in your cup, Mr. Toshiaki.
我觉得你会满意的
I think you'll be pleased.
这就是热水加柠檬
It's just hot water with lemon.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
我去把司康饼拿来
Now, let me go fetch the scones.
嘿 奥斯丁
Hey, Austin?
你能组织这个茶话会真是太好了
It's so cool of you to organize this.
我都不记得上次聚会是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time we were all together.
连希普利都来了
Even Shipley's here.
是 希普利最近一直寄宿我父母家
Yeah. Well, Shipley's been boarding with my parents.
是 不过我昨天搬出去了
Yeah, I moved out yesterday though.
然后我听说兄弟们要聚会 于是就回来了
But then I heard we're having a bro hang so I'm back.
希普和拉维妮亚订婚了
Ship is engaged to Lavinia.
什么 -什么 开玩笑
What? -What? You're joking.
没有 -恭喜
No. -Congrats!
订婚取消了
The engagement is off.
我在女人这方面运气不佳
I don't have good luck with women.
那…
Well...
大家都能来我就很高兴了
I'm just glad that we all made it.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表