剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
我的父亲 为甚麽
My father? For what?
我正为我的报纸找投资者
I'm looking for investors for my newspaper.
我要见的人出现了
There he is, the man himself.
对不起 这位男士
My apologies, my good man.
森鲍尔斯 《春田共和报》的总编辑
Sam Bowles. Editor in chief of The Springfield Republican.
幸会 众议员先生
Honor to meet you, Congressman.
我早就放弃了政♥治♥
No. I gave up on politics.
我有个新提议给你
Well, I've got a new proposition for you.
可以坐下来慢慢商量吗
I was hoping we might sit down and discuss?
我们再约吧 快进去吃点蛋糕
Another time, another time. Go inside. Have some cake.
既然我来了 你想完成访问吗
Well, as long as I'm here, wanna get this interview thing over with?
甚麽访问 -报章访问
What interview thing? -For the paper.
会放在你的食谱旁边 一段有趣的小简介
It runs next to your recipe, just a fun little intro.
“艾米莉狄金森不为人知的十件事”
"Ten things you didn't know about Emily Dickinson."
一些能引起大众兴趣的小东西
Something to create a little buzz.
来吧 散步帮助消化蛋糕
Come on, let's walk off that cake.
我们只需要几项有趣的资料
So, we just need a couple of fun facts.
有趣的资料 明白
Fun facts, okay.
知更鸟是黑鸟和夜莺的亲戚
Robins are related to blackbirds and nightingales.
不是谈雀 是谈你
Not about birds, about you.
我不想谈自己
I don't wanna talk about me.
好吧…那麽…
All right, all right. Well...
不如谈我吧
let's talk about me then.
你想知道甚麽
What do you wanna know?
办报是甚麽滋味
What's it like running a newspaper?
很刺♥激♥、永无休止
It's exciting. It's nonstop.
我总是忙个不停
I'm always in the middle of things.
整天都在工作 有时通宵工作
I work all day, sometimes all night.
四围走、跑新闻、发掘真♥相♥
Running around, chasing the stories. Chasing the facts.
无论去到哪里、见甚麽人 我总是问他们:“有甚麽新鲜事 ”
When I go anywhere, talk to anyone, I always ask them, "What's new?"
所以我才听闻你的大名
That's how I found out about you.
是甚麽意思
What do you mean?
当我收到小苏的信时
Well, when I got the letter from Suzie.
她邀请我参加派对
She invited me to her party.
然後我说:“告诉我有谁会出席
And I said, "Tell me who's gonna be there.
我应该结识谁 ”
Who do I need to know?"
她说:“这里有一位诗人”
She said, "Well, there's this poet."
即是你为了我而来阿默斯特
So, you came to Amherst for me?
没错 其中一个原因
Among other reasons, yeah.
我很感兴趣
I was interested.
我总是对新声音很感兴趣
I'm always interested in hearing a new voice.
但我从未听过你的声音
But I haven't heard yours yet.
你的确未听过
No, you haven't.
我吃过你的蛋糕 但未读过你的诗作
I've tasted your cake, but I haven't read your poems.
我有点害羞
Guess I'm kind of shy.
明白
Yeah.
你令我想起玛莉
You remind me of Mary.
谁是玛莉
Mary who?
玛莉鲍尔斯 我的妻子
Mary Bowles. My wife.
原来如此
Of course.
她跟你很相似
She's just like you.
聪慧过人
Intelligent.
独具视野
Insightful.
她真的能看透世事 你明白吗
I mean, she really sees things, you know?
但她有时很难受 因为她看见人生的阴暗面
But it's hard for her sometimes, because she sees the darker sides of life.
我明白
I get that.
没错
Yeah.
一点都不容易
It's not easy.
她是个很了不起的女人 但她…
I mean, she is an amazing woman, but she just...
想太多了
She overthinks.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
应该明白
I think so.
真有趣
It's funny.
我根本不认识你 但是感觉一见如故
I don't even know you, but I feel like I do.
或者是假象
Maybe I don't though.
人总是靠不住的 是吗
People are deceptive, aren't they?
总言之 如果你如小苏所说的那麽特别 我一定要查个究竟
Anyway, if you're as special as Suzie says you are, then I'm determined to find out.
假如我不想被发掘呢
What if I don't want to be found out?
假如我不想要名气呢
What if I don't want fame?
我喜欢这种谦逊的藉口
I love this modesty act.
简直是淑女的完美作风
It's so perfectly ladylike.
随便你吧
I mean, go ahead.
假装是害羞的小花
Pretend to be this shy little daisy.
但我不会放弃 我会一手把你提拔
But I'll come along, and I'll pluck you from obscurity.
就像这样
Just like this.
况且 你整个人的态度
And besides, that whole attitude?
简直是1840年代的作风
It's so 1840s.
现在是1859年了 宝贝
It's 1859, baby.
1860年代快到了
It's almost the '60s.
你很懂得刺♥激♥别人 你知道吗
You're an exciting person, you know that?
各位亲爱的
Darlings.
香槟在後面 用巴卡拉水晶杯吧
Bubbly is in the back. And use the Baccarat crystal.
刚从法国运来 手工精湛无比
It just arrived from France, and the craftsmanship is divine.
总言之 我才不关心务农的事 但我们显然需要多一匹马
Anyway, I don't care about farming, but clearly we need another horse.
近期科技发展非常迅速
Technology is at such a pace these days.
我知道 你们有听过摩斯密♥码♥吗
Oh, I know. Have you heard of Morse code?
听过 我非常擅长
Heard of it? I'm fluent in it.
关於你丈夫的事 我非常遗憾
I was sorry to hear about your husband.
老实讲 无所谓
Honestly, it's fine.
我非常爱我的孩子
I'm really just in love with my baby.
这样真好
That's so nice.
对不起 打扰一下 新马来到马厩了
Sorry to interrupt. The new horse is in the barn.
知道 多谢你 亨利
Okay. Thanks, Henry.
你买♥♥了一匹新马给她
You got her another horse?
苏想要甚麽都可以
Whatever Sue wants.
手腕大解放 -说得没错
Free the wrist. -Absolutely.
宝塔袖让我重获新生
The pagoda sleeve is giving me life.
亨利 等一下
Wait, Henry.
我想你收下它
I want you to have this.
为甚麽
What is this for?
随便你怎样用
For whatever you need.
你肯定
Are you sure about this?
请收下吧
Please. Take it.
我想为有意义的东西付出金钱
I want to pay for something that actually means something.
感激不尽
I truly appreciate this.
到底是甚麽事
What was that about?
噢 没甚麽
Oh, nothing.
替我保守秘密 可以吗
Just keep it between us, okay?
奥斯汀 你可以信任我
You can trust me, Austin.
我可以拿杯酒给你吗
Can I grab you some wine?
寡妇饮酒的吗
Do widows drink?
很多
A lot.
我要回家了
I better get back home.
我们还未做访问 -对
We never did do that interview. -No.
的确未做 但无所谓吧
No, and that's okay.
我不想别人记得
I don't want to be remembered
我赢了阿默斯特牧牛表演的烘焙比赛
as the winner of the Amherst Cattle Show baking contest.
你想别人记得你的甚麽
How do you want to be remembered?
名气是幻变之粮
Fame is a fickle food
说得很好
That's good.
你刚才想出来的
Did you just think of that?
是
Yeah.
我的脑袋浮现了一首诗
Yeah, there's a poem coming into my head.
现在
Right now?
没错 它们经常出现 永无休止
Yeah, they're always coming. They never stop.
读给我听听
Say it for me.
名气是幻变之粮
Fame is a fickle food
端在无常的碟上
Upon a shifting plate
它的餐桌曾经有位过客
Whose table once a Guest but not
但第二次已不复再
The second time is set
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表