剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
继续吧
Keep going.
它的碎屑…
Whose crumbs... Whose crumbs...
它的碎屑 鸦群窥探
Whose crumbs the crows inspect
发出嘲讽的啼声 拍翼越过
And with ironic caw Flap past it
拍翼越过农夫的小麦
Flap past it to the Farmer's Corn -
人们吃之必逝
Men eat of it and die.
吃之必逝
Eat of it and die.
这更胜你的蛋糕
That was better than your cake.
这边请
This way.
我在客厅
I'm in the parlor.
搞甚麽鬼 -有无…
What's all this? -What...
搞错
is that?
是安娜和克拉拉
This is Anna and Clara.
马克纽曼的女儿
Mark Newman's girls.
她们的父亲最近去世 所以她们和遗产归我们管理
Their father has recently passed, so they and their inheritance are now ours.
女生们 这位是你们的舅母
Girls, greet your aunt.
我们的床呢 希望舒服吧
Where's our bed? It better be comfortable.
否则我会放火把它烧毁
Or I'm gonna set it on fire.
你有难了
You're in trouble.
你怎会在这里 你是谁
What are you doing here? Who are you?
我只是小人物
I'm Nobody.
我是来警告你一声
I'm here to give you a warning.
你听我讲 艾米莉狄金森
Listen to me, Emily Dickinson.
你知道我是谁 -我知道 但不该知道
So, you know who I am? -I do. But I shouldn't.
不应该有人知道你是谁 你明白吗
You shouldn't be known, do you understand me?
不…完全不懂
No. No, not at all.
艾米莉 不要追求名利
Emily, do not seek fame.
不要信任为你追求名利的人
Do not trust others who would seek it for you.
他们不是真心的
They are not genuine.
名气不是真的
Fame is not genuine.
它会利用你
It will use you.
它会摧毁你
It will destroy you.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表