剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
我品尝了未经酿造的酒
I taste a liquor never brewed -
杯盏中盛满了珍珠
From Tankards scooped in Pearl -
(集群报)
它的醇香并非酿自法兰克福浆果
Not Frankfort Berries Yield the sense
摇曳的酒水令人迷醉
Such a delirious whirl.
(来自阿默斯特的诗 《五月葡萄酒》 作者:E.狄金森)
百世流芳
Immortality.
老天啊
Holy shit.
“空气令我沉醉 我豪饮露珠
"Inebriate of air – am I – And Debauchee of Dew –
脚步蹒跚 流连于无尽的夏日 往返在炽热的蓝色苍穹之中
Reeling – thro' endless summer days – From inns of molten Blue –
当大地之主把微醺的蜜蜂从毛地黄上赶走
When 'Landlords' turn the drunken Bee Out of the Foxglove's door –
当蝴蝶放弃它们的花蜜
When Butterflies – Renounce their 'drams' –
而我却要再贪一杯”
I shall but drink the more!"
好吧 帅呆了
Okay, slay.
确实 了不起
Indeed. That slaps.
这首诗写到我心坎里去了
Like, literally, I feel seen.
确实是好诗 谁写的
It is a very nice poem. Who wrote it?
艾米莉写的 妈妈
Emily wrote it, Mom.
谁写的
Who did?
艾米莉狄金森 你的女儿
Emily Dickinson, your daughter,
这首诗是她写的 刊登在今天《春田共和报》的头版
wrote this poem which is on the front page of today's Springfield Republican.
而且诗的内容是关于醉酒
And it's about getting wasted.
才不是关于醉酒 希普
It is not about getting wasted, Ship.
“我品尝了未经酿造的酒” 这还不是
"I taste a liquor never brewed." I mean, come on!
这首诗写的是沉醉于大自然的美景
It's about the heady intoxication of nature itself,
那是酒精永远无法替代的美妙感受
a glory which no alcohol could ever provide.
所以它恰恰不是关于醉酒的
So, it's precisely not about getting drunk,
而是沉醉于一种崇高的感情之中
except from the high of a sublime emotion.
好吧
Okay.
你过度解读了
You read too much.
不好意思 我就喜欢挑战自我
Sorry I enjoy challenging myself.
你必须接受真实的我
You are gonna have to accept me for who I am...
不 希普 -拉维妮亚
No, Ship. -...Lavinia.
我们必须互相接受
We have to accept each other!
不 -我不理解
No! -I don't understand.
艾米莉的诗 这是怎么回事
A poem by Emily. How did this happen?
是不是弄错了
Is this some kind of accident?
奥斯丁又参加什么比赛了
Did Austin enter another contest?
镇上的居民人手一份
You're telling me that everyone in this town has a copy of this?
不仅仅是镇上的居民
Not just everyone in town.
《春田共和报》的订阅者超过一万两千人
The Springfield Republican has over 12,000 subscribers.
天啊
Oh, my God.
太疯狂了 艾米莉出名了
This is so crazy. Emily is famous.
被你们的父亲看到的话 就只能祈求老天保佑了
The Lord help us when your father claps his eyes on that.
谢谢你的关心 但我今天不吃早餐
Well, thank you for asking, but no breakfast for me today.
我完全没有胃口 我太兴奋了
I couldn't possibly eat. I am much too excited.
一辈子的梦想就要实现了
A lifelong dream is coming true.
这首诗是我出于热情而写的
You see, this poem was a passion project for me.
我写了许多年
Years in the making.
我今天的日程很满
I've got a busy schedule today,
但是如果各位有什么问题 我可以挤出几分钟来
but I do have a few minutes if anybody wants to ask me anything.
我很乐意谈一谈诗的主题、韵律 透露一点我的创作过程
I'm happy to speak on my themes, my meter, give you a little window into my process.
有人提问吗
Anybody?
艾米莉在哪
Where is Emily?
我猜她还在睡
I guess she's still asleep.
我就在这里 -睡 不会的
I'm right here. -Asleep? No.
我确信她一定藏在卧室里
I am sure she's hiding herself in that bedroom,
如果我是她就会那样做
which is what I would do if I were her.
你们怎么回事 喂
What is wrong with you guys? Hello?
她父亲看到这个的话 天知道她会有什么下场
Because Lord knows what's in store for her when her father sees this.
父亲看到什么
Father sees what?
什么
What?
你藏的是什么
What are you hiding there?
吃点早餐吧 亲爱的
How about some breakfast, dear?
来点令人放松的茶吧
Maybe some tea? Some relaxing tea.
我不需要放松 我刚睡醒
I don't need to relax. I just woke up.
你为什么把我的报纸藏在背后
Why are you hiding my paper behind your back?
给我 女人 快给我
Give it here, woman. Give it here.
拜托
Please.
看吧 这还差不多
See, it's not so bad.
我刚才还担心你要告诉我股市又崩♥盘♥了
I was afraid you're going to tell me there was another stock market crash.
我写了一首诗 发表了 刊登在了报纸头版
I wrote a poem and it got published, and now it's on the front page of the paper.
你看着办吧
Deal with it!
看 蕾丝窗帘促销呢
Oh, look, there's a sale on lace curtains.
是吗 我看报的时候没看到
Is there? I didn't see that when I was looking at the paper.
别激动 狄金森夫人 -我看看
Don't get too excited, Mrs. Dickinson. -Let me see.
这里写着“价格比平常更低” 更低
It says, "lower than usual prices." Lower.
窗帘 -我们的窗帘挺好的 你看
Curtains? -Our curtains are just fine. Look at them.
我把报纸拿到别的房♥间去
I'll just take the paper in the other room.
把报纸还我好吗
Give me the paper back, please?
“《五月葡萄酒》 作者:E.狄金森”
"'The May-Wine' by E. Dickinson"?
原来你是不想让我看到这个
So this is what you were trying to keep from me.
她还是这么做了
She's gone and done it.
有人想和我谈谈这个吗
Does anybody wanna talk to me about this?
现在阻止不了她了
There's no stopping her now.
真抱歉 爱德华 这是我的错
I'm so sorry, Edward. This is my fault.
我应该看紧她的
I should've kept closer watch on her.
其实吧 这首诗还不算太差
You know what? It's not too bad.
“当大地之主把微醺的蜜蜂把微醺的…”
"Landlords of the drunken Bee Turn the drunk"--
好吧 你们不必假装我不存在 喂
Okay, you guys don't need to act like I don't exist. Hello?
看来她到底还是令家族感到自豪了
She might make this family proud after all.
天啊 我是隐形的吗
Oh, my God, am I invisible?
《狄金森》
《我是无名氏 你是谁 》
谁都看不见我 谁都听不到我 谁都感受不到我
So no one can see me, no one can hear me, no one can feel me.
玛吉
Maggie!
你能看见我
You can see me.
我今天忘记拍打地毯了
I forgot to beat the rugs today.
拜托
Come on!
希普 嗨 你好 你能看到我吗
Ship, hi! Hello. Can you see me?
维妮 我不能再这样下去了
Vinnie, I can't do this anymore.
我是野心勃勃的创业商人
I am an ambitious entrepreneurial businessman,
我需要一位支持我的妻子
and I need a wife who supports me.
希普 我能听见你说话
Ship, I can hear you.
我曾以为你是那样的妻子 但我已经了解了 你并不是
I thought you were that wife, but what I have learned is, you're not,
虽然你非常性感 我很喜欢你的咪♥咪♥
even though you're superhot and I love your pussy.
你在说她的…他是在说她的猫
You're talking about her-- He's talking about her cat.
我必须像个男人一样面对此事 取消婚约
I'm just gonna have to be a man about this and call it off.
我要离开你 拉维妮亚
I am leaving you, Lavinia.
希普 你在这里自言自语我们全能听见
Ship, we can all hear you in there talking to yourself.
我不只是自言自语 -当然 因为我在这里
I wasn't just talking to myself. -No, because I'm here.
我还要和你分手 拉维妮亚
I was breaking up with you, Lavinia.
好 太迟了 因为我要和你分手
Okay, well, too late, because I am breaking up with you.
什么 -我受不了了
What? -I can't do this anymore.
婚约取消了
The engagement is off.
两位 -是 好
You guys. -Yeah, sure.
我把怀表往后拨26小时 你就会再次改变主意
I'll just set my clock to 26 hours from now, and you'll change your mind again.
一天是24小时 希普
A day has 24 hours, Ship.
抱歉 我大学没有毕业
Look, I'm sorry that I didn't graduate from college.
我想我永远也配不上你
I guess I'll never be good enough for you.
我就站在… -你太没安全感 真累人
I'm literally standing... -You are so insecure, it's exhausting!
你令我感到害怕 -什么
You intimidate me. -What?
你有各种现代的想法
You have all these modern ideas,
我只想让你当一位传统、普通的妻子
and I just want you to be my traditional, normal wife.
哇
Whoa.
好吧 我并不普通
Okay. Well, I'm not normal.
好吗
Okay?
我是个古怪、会巫术 有创意、性♥饥♥渴♥的女人
I am a twisted, witchy, creative, horny woman,
而你无法接受这些
and you can't accept that.
你无法接受我
You can't accept me!
怎么回事
What is happening?
这地方的气氛不对
The vibes in this place are off.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表