剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
是什么
What is it?
克莱拉和安娜纽曼 我两个可爱的小表妹
Clara and Anna Newman, my adorable little cousins,
她们要来和我们一起生活 就在这里 常青屋
they're going to come and live with us. Here, at the Evergreens.
多好啊
Isn't that wonderful?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我是说 给这两个可怜孩子一个家
I'm talking about making a home for these poor children.
领养表妹是允许的 对吗
You can adopt cousins, can't you?
奥斯丁 你连问都没问我
Austin, you didn't even ask me.
我不想让她们住这里
I don't want them here.
可是 苏 她们无处可去
But, Sue, they've got nowhere to go.
她们是孤儿 无家可归
They're orphans. Homeless.
就像你嫁进狄金森家前一样
Like you were before you became a Dickinson.
真是正合我意
Just what I want.
用两个大活人来提醒我那可怕的过往
Two living, breathing reminders of my terrible past.
苏
Sue...
有点同情心吧
have a heart.
你为什么想让她们住过来
Why do you want them here?
因为…
Because...
我想要孩子
I want a child.
奥斯丁
Austin.
我想要孩子 而我承诺过你 我绝不会要你生孩子
I want a child, and I promised you I would never ask you to have one.
这是我的机会
Well, this is a chance for me
我可以当她们的父亲 同时信守对你的承诺
to be a father to these girls and to keep my promise to you.
我认为你有责任对此感到兴奋
And I think you owe it to me to be excited about it.
听起来你已经下定决心了
Well, it sounds like you've made your mind up.
我想那就这么定了吧
So, I guess it's settled.
你最好去准备一下儿童房♥
I suppose you'd better go make up the nursery.
今天真美好
Oh, bless this day
救命
Help!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
我叫爱德华 我掉进坑里了
My name is Edward. I'm in a hole.
爱德华
Edward?
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
爱德华
Edward?
是你吗 亲爱的
Is that you, dear?
嗨
Hi.
你找到我了 谢天谢地
You found me. Thank heavens.
你掉进坑里了
You fell in the hole!
我知道 我在坑里 看在老天的份上 把我弄出去
I know that. I'm in a hole. Come get me out, for God's sake.
帮我出去 女人
Well, help me out then, woman.
你要干什么 不
What are you doing? No.
拜托
Come on.
好…
Okay, okay.
你干什么
What have you done?
对不起 但我们现在得谈谈 爱德华
I'm sorry, but we're having our discussion now, Edward,
不管你愿不愿意
whether you like it or not.
现在很不是时候
Now is really not a good time.
现在正是时候 你终于无法逃避我了
Now is a perfect time. For once, you have no means of evading me.
不 我从未逃避你 老妈
No, I never evade you, Mother.
爱德华 我发誓 如果你再叫我一次老妈
Edward, I swear, if you call me mother one more time,
我就把你我一起埋在这个坑里
I will bury the two of us together in this hole.
老天 你怎么回事
My goodness. What's the matter with you?
我想知道 你打算怎么处理纽曼家的那两个女孩
I would like to know what you're planning on doing about the Newman girls.
已经处理好了
They've been dealt with.
我和奥斯丁谈过了 他打算收养她们
I spoke to Austin. He's going to take them in.
是吗 -是
He is? -Yes.
你看 我有听你说话 虽然可能看起来并非如此
You see, I am listening to you, even though it might seem like I'm not.
我只需要你更多地表现出来
Well, I just need you to show it more.
你还在对家畜展那天耿耿于怀 对吗
This is about the cattle show, isn't it?
我会补偿你的
I'm going to make that up to you.
已经三周了 爱德华
It's been three weeks, Edward.
我一直很忙
I've been busy.
我厌烦了 你总是很忙
Well, I'm tired of you being busy.
孩子们都已经长大了
Our children are all grown up now.
现在应该是我们重新找回
This is the time we're supposed to rediscover
年轻时激♥情♥的时候
the passionate days of our youth.
想当年我们并不是只在家畜展那天才亲热
The days when it wasn't just the cattle show.
还有圣诞节和复活节
It was Christmas and Easter too.
记得我们曾多么有冒险精神吗
Do you remember how adventurous we used to be?
记得我们在大白天怀上了拉维妮亚吗
That time we conceived Lavinia in the middle of the day?
或是那次我们在床上铺了条新被子 假装我们是在酒店里
Or that time we put a new quilt on our bed and we pretended that we were in a hotel?
你在那条被子上很美
You looked beautiful on that quilt.
但我们为什么不再那样做了
But why don't we do that anymore?
怎么说呢
Well, what can I say?
我们老了
We got old.
天啊
Wow.
我不记得这些树篱有这么高
I don't remember these hedgerows being so tall.
有这么长
Or so long.
我觉得我们可能迷路了
I think we might have gotten lost.
好 很好 我就希望我们会迷路
Oh, good. Good. I was hoping we would.
是吗
You were?
是 意义就在于迷路
Yeah. Getting lost is the whole point.
你不喜欢迷路吗
Don't you like being lost?
不知道
I don't know.
我现在坐下来写诗就会有迷路的感觉
Lost is how I feel now when I sit down to write.
我只能看见一张空白的纸摆在眼前
All I see is a blank piece of paper staring back at me.
那听起来可不像是迷路
Well, that doesn't sound like being lost.
听起来像是你太在意自己的存在 以及周围嘈杂的环境
That sounds like being all too aware of yourself and the noisy world around you.
我强调的是对某事如此专注 以至于迷失其中
I'm talking about being so focused on something that you disappear into it.
你会失去时间、空间以及人们的概念
You lose track of time and space, and people.
只剩下你和你的思想 你一定有过这种体验吧
It's just you and your flow. Surely you've experienced that?
有过
I have.
但现在没有了
But I don't anymore.
那你需要迷路 彻底迷路
Then you need to get lost. Totally lost.
来 我们再走远些
Come on. Let's go deeper.
罗拉
Lola.
罗拉
Lola.
罗拉蒙泰兹
Lola Montez.
我叫拉维妮亚 但是你…
My name is Lavinia, but you...
可以叫我罗拉
can call me Lola.
叫我罗拉就好
Just call me Lola.
我会跳蜘蛛舞…
I do a spider dance--
不
No!
(拉维妮亚狄更森 嫁给我好吗 )
你意下如何 宝贝
Well, what do you think, babe?
你在我父母的房♥产上涂鸦 -我知道
You defaced my parents' property. -I know.
我忘记了要以疯狂恶作剧让女孩受惊吓
I forgot that a girl needs to feel fully blindsided by a wild prank
她才会对婚姻许下承诺
in order to commit to a marriage.
我真以为自己被绑♥架♥了
I literally thought I was being kidnapped.
所以奏效了
So it worked.
现在你就不可能拒绝我了
And now you can't possibly say no to me.
不能当着这么多人的面说不
Well, not in front of all these people.
说愿意…
Say yes. Say yes.
你是如何让他们全来帮你的
How did you even get them all to do this?
我是个商人
I'm a businessman.
好 但我… -好
Okay. But I-- -Okay?
好
Okay?
好 她说了“好”
Okay! She said okay!
你会让我成为世上最幸福的男人
You're gonna make me the happiest man alive.
简 你想念你的老公吗
Jane, do you miss your husband?
艾比
Abby.
我想我们现在住这里了
I guess we live here now.
安娜、克莱拉
Anna. Clara.
欢迎来到常青屋
Welcome to the Evergreens.
我来帮你们拿行李
Let me take your bags.
你们饿吗 我该如何让你们感觉自在
Are you hungry? What can I do to make you feel comfortable?
有任何需要 找我来就好
Anything you need, you just come to me.
酷酷的叔叔、表哥、继父、死党
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表