剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
而且那是十年前的事了
And it was ten years ago.
亨利 你不能把这家伙的文章 登在我们的报纸上
Henry, you cannot put this guy's writing in our newspaper.
你生气仅仅是因为我让他上了头版 而没让你上
You're just mad because I put him on the front page instead of you.
不是的 -是的
No. -Yeah.
不 我是认真的
No. I'm serious.
他简直是在主动坑害我们的社群
He's, like, actively bad for the community.
人们现在会检查木箱了
People check the boxes now.
我有个表亲 之前试图躲在装糖的箱子里逃跑
I had a cousin who tried to escape in a box of sugar.
他把自己埋在糖里 结果还是被抓住了
Like, buried himself under the sugar, and they still caught him.
现在他被困在密西西比州
Now he's stuck in Mississippi.
而且他还患有低血糖症
Plus, he's hypoglycemic.
嗨 哈蒂
Hey, Hattie.
也许这个能让你开心点
Maybe this will cheer you up.
天啊
Oh, wow.
看看这家伙
Look at that thing.
很漂亮 不是吗
Beautiful, isn't it?
谢谢你 狄金森先生
Thank you, Mr. Dickinson.
你真是天使
You're an angel.
叫我奥斯丁
Austin.
我只是想改善某人的生活
And I'm just trying to make a difference to somebody.
我是个自♥由♥作家 现在竟然不知该说什么
Well, I'm a freelance writer, and I just ran out of words.
鲍尔斯先生
Mr. Bowles.
你错过了演讲
You missed the lecture.
真抱歉 苏茜
I'm sorry, Suzie.
我之前听过了
I've seen it before.
你的阅历比我们丰富太多了
You're too sophisticated for us.
对常青屋来说吗
For the Evergreens?
新英格兰文学生活之巅
The pinnacle of New England literary life?
当然不
Of course not.
所以你还是会在报纸上 写一篇关于这场沙龙的文章
So, you'll still do a write-up of the salon in your paper?
当然了
Yes, of course.
读者非常想了解 你这群知识分子的更多细节
My readers are fiending for more details of your witty circle.
苏茜 这里是当下最火的地方
Suzie, this is the place to be.
有最棒的葡萄酒、最美的人
The best wine, the most beautiful people.
还有马萨诸塞州最伟大的诗人
And the greatest poet in Massachusetts.
这次演讲很精彩 苏
Great lecture, Sue.
木箱这一出把我彻底惊呆了
The whole box thing really just blew me away.
我们要走了
We're gonna take off.
是 我没意识到已经这么晚了
Yes, I didn't realize quite how late it was getting.
谢谢你们的光临
Thank you for coming.
我们会路过旅馆 不知你要不要搭车
We're riding right past the inn, if you need a lift.
谢谢 旅馆没有空房♥间了 我今晚睡这里
Thank you, but there's no room at the inn. I'm gonna crash here tonight.
这里
Here?
塞缪会住在空房♥
Sam is staying in the spare room.
很不幸 是较小的那间
Unfortunately, it's the smaller one.
克莱拉和安娜把大的那间占了
Clara and Anna took the big one.
好了 我睡衣橱里都行
Come on. I can sleep in a closet.
真的 你和奥斯丁太热情了
Really, you and Austin, you're far too hospitable.
请别见外 这是我们最起码的谢意
Please. It's the least we can do to thank you
你给我的沙龙添加了塞缪鲍尔斯的魅力
for giving my salon the Sam Bowles touch.
我最好去确认一下 那两位迷人的小女士
Now I better go make sure those two charming young ladies
没有在你的床上放蛇
haven't put any snakes in your bed.
家庭主妇的职责
Duties of a housewife.
说起主妇 我…
Speaking of wives, I...
我最好去给玛丽发个电报
I better go and telegram Mary.
我几天不在家她就担心得要命
She gets so worried when I'm away for a few nights.
当然了
I'm sure.
我很想见见玛丽
I would really love to meet Mary.
是吗
You would?
她一定会很喜欢你的
She would love you.
你真这么想 -当然
You really think so? -Of course.
你们两个都是如此…不同寻常的女人
You two are both such... unusual women.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
什么
What?
写一首诗
Write something.
就今晚
Tonight.
我试试
I'll try.
记住 我就在这里
And know that I'll be right here...
辗转难眠
unable to sleep,
因为我和你那不可思议的才华如此接近
because I am so close to your incredible talent.
明白吗
Okay?
晚安 诗人
Good night, poet.
晚安
Good night.
亲爱的玛丽
Dear Mary,
因为我没有芬芳的花朵能寄给你 我在此附上我的真心
Since I have no sweet flower to send you I enclose my heart.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表