剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
Of you, of the way that you grip me, of the way that you poison me.
我嫁给奥斯丁后 我们成了姐妹
When I married Austin and we became sisters,
我们之间唯一的纽带就是你的文字
the only bond between us was your words.
你开始大量写诗 而我是你的唯一读者
You started writing so much, and I was the only one who ever saw any of it.
我受不了了
I got overwhelmed.
所以我以为如果我轻轻推你一下的话…
So I thought if I pushed you a little, then...
如果你把我推开 我就成了别人的麻烦
If you pushed me away, I'd become someone else's problem?
我告诉你
Well, guess what?
我不再是你的麻烦了 苏
I'm not your problem anymore, Sue.
你可以回到完美的客厅 穿你那些华丽的裙子
You can go back to your perfect parlor with your fancy dresses,
尽情去当精美的花瓶吧
and be as exquisitely empty as you like,
因为我再也不会让你有任何感觉
because I will never make you feel anything again.
没有了我…
And without me...
怎么
What?
没有了我…
Without me...
我觉得你根本不知道如何拥有感情
I don't think you know how to have feelings.
好吧
Okay.
出去把门带上
Shut the door on your way out.
你说得对
You're right.
哪里对
Right about what?
我唯一有感觉的时候是和你在一起
The only time I feel things is when I'm with you.
“她的花言巧语仿佛利刃一般闪闪发光”
"She dealt her pretty words like Blades How glittering they shone"
我把你推向他 因为我想摆脱自己的感情
I pushed you towards him because I wanted to escape what I was feeling.
我和他上♥床♥是因为我不想感受这种感情
And I slept with him 'cause I didn't wanna feel it.
我有太多感情不想感受了 艾米莉
There is so much that I don't want to feel, Emily.
而我最不想感受的感情是…
And the biggest thing that I don't want to feel--
是什么
Is what?
是什么
Is what?
到底是什么 苏 说啊
What is it, Sue? Just say it!
是我爱着你
Is that I'm in love with you.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
是真的
It's true.
不是真的
It's not true.
你对我说的没一句真话
Nothing you say to me is true!
你甚至已经不是苏了
You're not even Sue anymore.
你是个新的、虚伪的人
You're a new person, a fake person.
我都不认识你了 你对我说的一切都是谎言
I don't even recognize you, and everything you say to me is a lie!
艾米莉 我爱你
Emily, I love you.
别骗我了
Stop lying to me!
我爱你
I love you!
我在书房♥感觉到了你 因为你总是与我同在
And I felt you in the library, because you're always with me.
我摆脱不了你
I can't escape from you,
因为我能感受到唯一真实的感情 就是我对你的爱
because the only true thing I will ever feel is my love for you.
是…
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
姑娘们 你们没事吧
Girls. Are you okay?
这火不是你们放的 对吗
You weren't responsible for this, were you?
该死
Yikes.
好吧
Well...
谁都不必知道此事
nobody needs to know about this.
现在是1850年代 烧个房♥子是家常便饭
It's the 1850s. Things burn down all the time.
好了 我们回家吧
Okay, let's go home.
请随便坐
Grab a seat wherever you can.
帽子、大衣、外套可以放书房♥里
Hats, coats, and jackets can go in the library.
很快就会上热茶 我们有足够的食物招待大家
There's hot tea brewing. We have plenty of food for everyone.
我在那边放了一个箱子 是捐赠用的
And I have a box set up over there for donations.
我们会非常感谢任何人的任何捐赠
If anyone can give anything, it would be much appreciated.
那个旧教堂已经物尽其用了
That old church? It served us well.
我们会怀念它的
Blessed be its memory.
需要些时间 但我们可以重建
It will take time, but we can rebuild.
阿默斯特会团结一心 就如我们一直以来那样
Amherst will come together, as we always have,
我们会战胜这次巨大的不幸
and we will overcome this great misfortune.
说得好 -没错
Well said.
我为儿子感到自豪
I'm proud of our son.
他的妻子在哪
Where is his wife?
你不觉得这种时候 她应该陪在丈夫身边吗
Don't you think she ought to be by his side at a time like this?
奥斯丁 苏在哪
Austin, where is Sue?
我真的希望我们没有把她留在教堂里烧死
I do hope we didn't leave her burning in the church.
我想她应该是去享受自己的生活了 就像我在享受我的一样
She's off living her life, I imagine, just as I'm living mine.
所以 你一直说 我们要搬去新奥尔良的疯话是怎么回事
So, what is this insanity you're spouting about us moving to New Orleans?
诺拉 宝贝 诺拉
Nola, babe. Nola.
我不管你叫它什么 我不会搬过去的
I don't care what you call it, I'm not moving there.
你要搬
Yes, you are.
我给一位在那边做房♥地♥产♥的朋友发了电报 他叫约瑟夫莱曼
I sent a telegram to a dude I know down there in real estate, Joseph Lyman.
约瑟夫莱曼 我的前任
Joseph Lyman, my ex?
对 我忘了你认识他了 莱曼
That's right. I forgot you know that dude. Lyman.
莱曼
Lyman!
他是个好人 我把钱全都电汇给他了
Great guy. Wired him all my money.
他给我们买♥♥好房♥子了
He got us a house.
约瑟夫莱曼卖♥♥给我们一栋房♥子
Joseph Lyman sold us a house?
不如说是个棚屋
Well, it's more of a shack.
你用所有的钱在新奥尔良买♥♥了个棚屋
You spent all of your money on a shack in New Orleans
你期望我放弃一切跟你走
and now you expect me to just drop everything and come with you?
是的
Well, yeah.
现在是19世纪了 你是我妻子
It's the 19th century. You're my wife.
所有决定由我来做
I make the decisions.
好 你到底有没有听过我说的一句话
Okay, have you been listening to anything that I've been saying to you
都这么长时间了
this whole time?
宝贝 诺拉的生活很自在 你会喜欢的
Babe, Nola is so chill. You're gonna love it.
内战即将爆发 我不会搬去路易斯安那州
There is a civil war starting. I am not moving to Louisiana.
我将再也见不到我的亲人
I'd never see my family again.
更不用说我会站在历史上错误的一方
Not to mention, I'd be on the wrong side of history.
嘿 南方也不是一无是处
Hey, the South's not all bad.
种植园体系更像是一种贵族统治…
The plantation system, it's more like an aristocracy--
奴隶制就是不好 希普
Slavery is bad, Ship.
我以为你主张思想开放
I thought you were all about keeping an open mind.
这件事不行
Not in this case.
拜托 一定会很美好的
Come on. It'll be charming.
你会成为南方美女
You'll be a Southern belle...
我是个精明的北方巫女
I am a shrewd Yankee witch.
请尊重这一点 -我不明白
Respect that. -I don't get it.
你想让我把你留在这里
You want me to leave you here
自己搬去诺拉 迎娶某位棉花大王的女儿
and move down to Nola and marry some cotton king's daughter?
不 你…可以娶我
No, you-- you can marry me,
我们只是一定要留在阿默斯特 感情上开放一点 不必局限于彼此
we just have to stay in Amherst and keep things loose and nonexclusive.
天啊
Oh, my--
算了
Forget it.
算了吧
Forget it, man!
我已经在棚屋这件事上陷得太深了
I'm already in way over my head on this shack.
什么…希普…
What-- Ship--
我错了吗
Am I making a mistake?
是
Yes.
大错特错
Absolutely.
他想娶你 拉维妮亚
He wanted to marry you, Lavinia.
现在你会变成大龄未婚女子
Now you're gonna end up a full-blown spinster.
同样的错误 不同的时代
Same sheep, different day.
希普
Ship.
好吧
Okay.
你去新奥尔良 -诺拉
You go to New Orleans. -Nola.
娶个别的女人
Marry someone else.
生孩子 诸如此类
Have kids, all that shit.
但你知、我知
But you know, and I know...
什么
Yeah?
我永远都是你爱过的女孩中那个最有趣的
...that I will always be the most interesting girl you've ever loved.
我们的教堂
Our church.
可怜、美丽的教堂
Our poor, beautiful church.
狄金森夫人
Mrs. Dickinson.
我昨晚梦见了此事
I dreamed this last night.
什么
What?
你在说什么 -我目睹了此事
What are you talking about? -I saw this happen.
教堂被烧毁 我预见了
The church burning down. I had a vision.
我看到了未来
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表