剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
它膨胀了
It is risen.
天啊 这东西有几重
My God. How much does that thing weigh?
20磅
Twenty pounds.
很大 -多谢
That's huge. -Thank you.
试一口
Taste.
不要…
No! No, don't.
艾米莉 如果蛋糕被吃掉几口 评判会扣分的
Emily, the judges will take off points if it's partially eaten.
所以我做了两个 麦琪把另一个放在厨房♥
Which is why I've made two. Maggie's got the other one in the kitchen.
把它搬上台面时 我的腰差点受伤了
Nearly threw me back out lifting it onto the table.
今年的烘焙比赛 我一定要赢
I am not taking any chances with this baking contest.
上年简直是灾难
Last year was a disaster.
你是亚军
You came in second.
说得没错
Yes, exactly.
这一定不可以再发生 明白未
Nothing like that can happen again, understand?
我一定要赢这场比赛
I am winning this contest.
你们都要试吃 把意见如实告诉我
Now, I need you all to taste it and give me your honest opinions.
味道很似酒
It tastes like booze.
没错 我用白兰地浸了一个月
Yes, I soaked it in brandy for a month.
有一阵乾果的味道
Getting, like, a nuance of dried fruit.
用了5磅提子乾
It's the five pounds of raisins.
蛋味很重
It's a bit eggy.
甚麽意思
What do you mean?
我指有少量蛋味
I mean there's a hint of egg.
这是坏事吗
Is that a bad thing?
不是…
No, no.
乖女 你的蛋糕很完美 -完美至极
Dear, your cake is perfect. -It's perfect.
完美至极
It's perfect.
太好了
Oh, boy.
全镇的蛋糕都是我的手下败将
I am gonna give this town a moist, sticky, generously spiced ass-kicking.
《狄金森的诗生活》
《名气是幻变之粮》
你咀嚼得很大声
You're chewing so loud.
你妈做的饼乾很好吃
Your mom's biscuits are the bomb.
过奖了 斯毕列先生
Why, thank you, Mr. Shipley.
你妈真是一个典范
Your mom's such a role model.
我不得不说 有你这位租客 比我预期中更加欣慰
I must say, having you as our boarder is even pleasanter than I ever expected.
你与我们一家打成一片
You fit right in with the family.
我也觉得打成一片
Feels like a good fit to me too.
终於到了 大日子到了
At last, the big day is here!
阿默斯特牧牛表演到了
It's time for the Amherst Cattle Show!
你们还在吃早餐
You're still eating breakfast?
我们走吧 大家已经到达牧牛场了
Come on, everybody's already at the cattle hall.
我们动身吧
Let's moo-ve.
像牛叫吗
Cow pun.
奥斯汀 我们去书房♥谈谈 -爸爸 今日是星期六
Austin, a word, please, in my office. -Dad, it's Saturday.
我们有事要处理
And we have business to attend to.
麦琪
Oh, Maggie.
想通知你一声 你今晚可以休息
I just wanted you to know you can take the night off.
太太 多谢你
Oh, thank you, madam.
你真好人 居然留意到我的腰伤
So nice of you to notice me back troubles.
我没有
I didn't.
今日是阿默斯特牧牛表演
Today is the Amherst Cattle Show,
换言之 今晚是我和爱德华的特别之夜
which means tonight is a special night for me and Edward.
抱歉 甚麽意思
I beg your pardon?
每年牧牛表演之夜 爱德华和我都会…
You see, every year on the night of the cattle show, Edward and I have...
约会
a date.
那好吧
All right, then.
牧牛表演令他慾火焚身
The cattle show gets him very excited.
我听够了 太太
I've heard enough, ma'am.
一年一次
Once a year.
就像发条装置
Like clockwork.
请别再讲细节了
Please, no more details.
你是我的律师行合夥人
As my partner in this law firm
也是已经成家立室的成年人
and as a grown man with your own home to manage,
我假设你应该对家庭账目了如指掌
I assume you keep yourself apprised of the family ledgers.
当然 -那你一定留意到
Of course. -Well, so then, you must be aware
我们的债务堆积如山
that we have racked up a substantial amount of debt.
有吗
We have?
有
We have.
是 铁路投资和股市失利
Yes, what with the railroad investments and the stock market troubles,
更别提我们为了建造你家所挥霍的金钱
not to mention everything that we sank into the building of your house.
我会偿还给你的
Which I'm going to pay you back for.
乖仔 我知道 你的确有此用意
Yes, I know, my dear boy. That's your intention,
但这一日似乎遥遥无期
but such a day seems to recede ever further into the distance.
加上你妻子的奢侈品味…
And what with your wife's lavish tastes...
苏喜欢花钱
Sue likes spending money.
她当然喜欢
She certainly does.
她从未有过这样的机会
She never had the opportunity before.
结果发现原来她很懂得当有钱人
And it turns out she's good at being rich.
没错 但我们没苏想像中那麽有钱
Yes, well we're not quite as rich as Sue thinks.
我们不是吗 我们当然不是
We're not? I mean, we're not.
不是
No.
但我最近收到消息
But I have received news.
好
Okay.
你的姑丈马克纽曼去世了
Your uncle Mark Newman is dead.
真是不幸
That sucks.
不 这对我们非常有利 -那就好了
No. That's very good for us. -Oh. Okay, good.
没错 我获委任做他的遗产执行人
Yes. You see, I have been appointed executor of his estate.
即是透过不同的漏洞…
Yes, which means, through various loopholes,
但当然是完全合法 -噢 怎样
all strictly aboveboard, of course... -Oh, yeah?
即是我们现在有了新的现金来源 帮助我们减轻债务
Yes, that we may now have a new cash flow to aid in reducing our debt.
当然有一个小小的前提
With one minor caveat, of course.
那就是我们或要额外花些少功夫
Which may mean a little extra work for us.
将死者的一、两项资产转移到我们家
The adoption into our home of one or two assets of the deceased.
那就好了 似乎你已经有分数了 爸爸
Okay, sweet. Sounds like you got this all worked out, Dad.
我在牧牛表演不用勒紧裤头吧
So, I won't rein in my spending at the cattle show. Huh?
勒紧
Rein?
就像勒马一样 你懂吗 -不懂
It's a horse pun, get it? -No.
讲开又讲 爸爸 能够做你的合夥人 我真是三生有幸
By the way, Dad, it is a pleasure and an honor to be your partner in the firm.
没错…
Yeah--
别再用叉戳我
Stop poking me with a fork.
奥斯汀 你去哪了 快替我试蛋糕
Austin, where have you been? I need you to taste my cake.
告诉她很美味吧
Tell her it's good.
跟爸爸的对话有点紧张
Kind of intense talk with Dad.
一切安好吧
Is everything all right?
我不知道 我有点专心不来
I don't know, I was kind of zoning out.
两位 -怎麽了
You guys. -What?
我们出发去牧牛表演吧
Let's go hit the cattle show!
好呀
Oh, yes!
(阿默斯特牧牛表演)
(看掌相)
(神奇洗衣机)
真是神奇到极
Works like a charm.
(抢苹果)
(生蚝)
爱德华 你看 是生蚝
Look, Edward, oysters.
我去买♥♥些今晚吃 -好主意
I'm going to get some for tonight. -Quite right.
你真的是水手 -没错
So, you're, like, an actual sailor? -Yeah.
美洲原住民水手 真有趣
A Native American sailor. That is so interesting.
现在其实有很多美洲原住民水手
There are actually a lot of Native American sailors in this time period.
真正
Cool.
唏 老友
Hey, man.
别抢走我的女人
Don't steal my girl.
你抢了我的土地 -斯毕
You stole my land. -Ship.
对不起
Sorry.
别这麽守旧
Don't be old-fashioned.
我不会像猪一样被圈养
I am not gonna be fenced in like a common pig.
我无意冒犯
No offense.
守旧有何不妥
What's wrong with being old-fashioned?
我们为何不再遵守传统价值观
Why are we letting traditional values out the window?
男人和女人之间是有分别的
There are differences between men and women.
在生理上 这是事实
You know, biologically, it's a fact.
我们有不同的技能
We have different skill sets.
这样很完美
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表