剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
It came to me.
这些事我都见过了
I've seen all this before.
不 那都是你的想象
No, you're imagining things.
不 我昨晚梦见了 现在变成现实了
No. I dreamed about it last night, and now it's real.
这一定是可怕的预兆 不好的兆头
Must be some terrible sign, a bad omen.
你说这些预兆和预见未来
All this talk of signs and visions.
听起来就像艾米莉一样疯
You sound as crazy as Emily.
或许她并不像我们想象中那么疯
Or maybe she's not as crazy as we thought.
天啊
Oh, my God.
(蛇)
草丛中纤细的家伙
A narrow Fellow in the Grass
时常游走
Occasionally rides -
你可能遇到过它 不是吗
You may have met him? Did you not
立刻就注意到了
His notice instant is
草丛像被梳子分开
The Grass divides as with a Comb,
看到一个有斑点的杆子
A spotted shaft is seen,
草丛在你脚边合拢
And then it closes at your Feet
在远处分开
And opens further on -
它喜欢沼泽
He likes a Boggy Acre
喜欢比放玉米的谷仓还冷的地方
A Floor too cool for Corn -
但当我还是男孩时 曾光着脚
But when a Boy and Barefoot
不止一次在正午
I more than once at Noon
以为自己经过了一根鞭子
Have passed I thought a Whip Lash
散在阳光下的鞭子
Unbraiding in the Sun
当我弯腰想要捡起它
When stooping to secure it
它却一溜烟地不见了
It wrinkled and was gone -
许多大自然的子民
Several of nature's People
我认识 它们也认识我
I know, and they know me
我感受到了它们的好客
I feel for them a transport
它们的热情
Of Cordiality
但每当我见到这个家伙
But never met this Fellow
无论是有人陪伴还是独自一人
Attended or alone
我的呼吸总变得急促
Without a tighter Breathing
冰冷沁骨
And Zero at the Bone
我现在可以幸福地死去了
I could die happy right now.
我不可以
Not me.
我若是今天死了会深感遗憾
I feel sorry for the dead today.
艾米莉
Emily?
是
Yeah?
我和你在一起时
When I'm with you...
是我唯一感到活着的时候
that is the only time I feel alive.
我只需要听这句话
That's all I need.
我一直以来都只需要听这句话
That's all I've ever needed.
让你有那种感觉
To make you feel that way.
我为你写诗 我的苏
I write for you, my Sue.
我为你写诗
I write for you.
只为你一人
For you alone.
便已足够
That's enough.
我再也不会放开你了
I will never let go of you again.
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表