剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
本来谁都不会注意到你的
No one would pay attention to you
是我把他们的注意力指向了你
if it wasn't for me pointing them in your direction.
相信我
Trust me.
没有了我你什么都不是
You have no power without me.
有一天 当你回顾这些事 你就会感谢我的
One day, you will look back at all of this, and you will thank me.
我再对你说一次
I'm gonna ask you one more time...
把诗还给我
give me back my poems.
不
No.
你敢
How dare you.
你把诗给了我 现在诗属于我
You gave them to me, and now they're mine.
你不能把诗拿回去
You can't have them back.
好
Fine.
如果你不还给我 那我只好自己拿回来
If you won't give them back, I'll have to take them back.
不 我告诉你 太迟了
No, you know what? It's too late.
什么
What?
我已经把其中一首寄回了办公室
I already sent one in to the office.
今天晚些时候就会发表
Later today, it will be in print.
抱歉
Sorry.
别碰我的公文包 -我要把诗拿回来
Don't touch my satchel! -I'm taking them back!
诗是我的 -不是你的
They're mine! -They're not yours.
我拿到了
I got 'em.
还给我 -你想要吗
Give them back. -Do you want 'em?
还给我 -来拿啊
Give them back! -Come and get them.
还给我
Give them back!
嘿
Hey!
快走…
Go! Go!
把诗还给我 -不
Give me back my poems. -No.
给我
Yes!
把诗还给我
Give them back to me!
你这个魔鬼
You are the devil!
我是女权主义者
I am a feminist!
今天我们齐聚一堂
And today, we are here to celebrate
庆祝小威廉威尔金森二世的诞生
the birth of young William Wilkinson II
并祝福他… -她好美
and to bless him... -She looks amazing.
在人生信仰的道路上一路平安
...on his lifelong journey on a path of faith.
别闹
Stop!
他的母亲简今天也在这里
His mother, Jane, is here with us today,
还有他的教父奥斯丁狄金森
along with his godfather, Austin Dickinson,
他将代替不幸去世的威廉威尔金森一世
who will be standing in for the dearly departed William Wilkinson I.
有个孙子的话多好啊
Wouldn't it be nice to have a grandchild?
虽然死亡让我们天人永隔
Although death has separated us physically,
但信仰和爱已经将我们永远连在了一起
faith and love have bound us eternally.
虽然我们看不见你 威廉威尔金森一世 但我们知道你在这里
Though we cannot see you, William Wilkinson I, we know you are here.
看看我拿到了什么
Look what I got.
从他的小公文包里拿的
Nabbed 'em from his little briefcase
就是趁你们两个忙着争吵的时候
while the two of you was down there a-squabbling.
玛吉
Maggie.
谢谢你 你是怎么做到的
Thank you. How did you pull this off?
优秀的女仆知道如何不引起注意
A good maid knows how to be invisible.
谢谢你…
Thank you. Thank you.
掉了一首
One fell out.
(苏亲启)
主 请使这水圣洁
Lord, sanctify this water,
用你全部的慈悲保佑这个孩子
and grant that this child may receive the fullness of thy grace.
奥斯丁狄金森 你若同意成为这孩子的教父
Austin Dickinson, by consenting to be godfather of this child,
你便是承认对他母亲简的爱
you are acknowledging your love of his mother, Jane,
同时也承认对孩子的爱
as well as your love of the child himself.
你要做出承诺
You are making a commitment
这孩子今生在世永远都会有爱相伴
that this child shall never go unloved in this world.
你接受这孩子教父的身份吗
Do you accept your role as godfather of this child?
我接受 -那我们祈祷吧
I do. -Then let us pray.
主 请保佑这个孩子平安
Lord, bless this child, and keep him safe.
阿门
Amen.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. -Amen.
你闻见烟味了吗
Do you smell smoke?
艾米莉
Emily.
所以你知道我是谁了
So, you know who I am.
是的
Yes.
是 你是弗雷泽 弗雷泽斯特恩斯
Yes, you're Frazar. Frazar Stearns.
你知道我是谁 也知道我会如何死去
You know who I am, and you know how I'm gonna die.
是
Yes.
战死 -战死
In the war. -In the war.
追求荣耀、追求名声
Seeking glory. Seeking fame.
我会离开家园
I'll leave my home...
离开我的亲人
and my family...
走上战场
and go into battle.
对
Yes.
然后子弹会打中你
And then the bullet will hit you...
就像一只鸟
like a bird.
所以弗雷泽斯特恩斯会死
And so Frazar Stearns will die...
为了被人们记住
to be remembered.
也许还是当无名氏比较好
Might have been better to be Nobody.
我明白
I understand.
我不会犯同样的错误
And I will not make the same mistake.
你有战争要打 艾米莉狄金森
You have wars to fight, Emily Dickinson.
但你必须悄悄地打
But you must fight them in secret.
独自一人
Alone.
不为人知
Unseen.
你的荣誉必须全部来自你自己 不能向世人索取任何东西
You must give all the glory to yourself and ask for nothing from the world.
你必须成为无名氏
You must be a nobody.
有史以来最勇敢、最聪明的无名氏
The bravest, most brilliant nobody who ever existed.
烈火是无法扑灭的
You cannot put a Fire out -
可以点燃的东西
A Thing that can ignite
拉维妮亚 快来 亲爱的
Lavinia. Come, sweetie.
无需扇风便可燃烧
Can go itself without a Fan -
艾比
Abby!
在最漫长的夜里
Upon the slowest night -
让一让
Excuse me--
你没事…
You got it. You got it.
走开
Go away.
艾米莉
Emily.
我来看你了
I came to see you.
出去
Get out.
艾米莉
Emily.
我们得谈谈
We have to talk.
我不想和你谈 我甚至不想看你
I don't wanna talk to you. I don't even wanna look at you.
仔细一想 我再也不想见你了
Come to think of it, I don't ever wanna see you again.
给我个机会解释一下我的看法
Give me a chance to explain my side of things.
有什么好解释的
What is there to explain?
我一切都看得非常通透
I can see everything perfectly clearly.
不 有些事你是看不到的
No. There are things that you can't see.
你生我的气 我完全理解
You have every right to be angry with me.
我不是在征求你的许可
I'm not asking you for your permission.
我知道你之前很喜欢他
I know you cared about him.
很喜欢他
Cared about him?
是你逼我喜欢他的
You pushed me to care about him.
是你强迫我的
You practically forced me to!
就像是你想让我爱上他 但为什么呢
It's like you wanted me to fall in love with him. But why?
一直爱着他的人是你
When you were the one that loved him the whole time.
我不爱他
I didn't love him.
从来没爱过 -你是个骗子
I never did. -You're a liar.
我根本不在乎那个人 -那你为什么和他上♥床♥
I don't give a shit about that man. -Then why did you sleep with him?
为什么…
And why...
为什么你一直要我把诗给他
why did you keep telling me to give him my poems?
因为你的诗带给我的感受太过强烈
Because I couldn't handle the things your poems made me feel.
你的诗太强大了 它们就像毒蛇
Your poems are too powerful. They're like snakes.
它们爬进我的身体 缠住我的心
They slither into me, and they coil around my heart,
勒得我无法呼吸
and they squeeze me until I can't breathe.
它们闪闪发光、剧毒无比 咬得我很疼
They are glittering and venomous, and they bite.
我很怕 艾米莉
I got scared, Emily.
怕你 怕你紧紧抓住我 怕你毒害我
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表