剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
No, I'm going to go meet Frazar.
他让我演出结束后找他喝一杯
He told me to find him after the show for a drink.
什么
So, what?
你要把我丢在这里
You're leaving me here?
你可以搭乘马车回旅馆
You can take the carriage back to the hotel.
自己回
Alone?
你想和谁作伴都行
Or with whoever you want.
(波士顿歌♥剧院 后台媒体通行证)
看着点 借过
Coming through! Excuse me.
你在找人吗
Are you looking for someone?
是 我找阿德莱德梅
Yes, I'm looking for Adelaide May.
当然了
Of course you are.
她在更衣室 但如果是我 我就不会打扰她
She's in her dressing room, but I wouldn't bother her if I were you.
你是谁 她的朋友
Who are you? Friend of hers?
不 我是一位作家
No, I'm a writer.
什么样的作家
What kind of writer?
报社的记者
A newspaper reporter.
看 我是媒体的
See, I'm with the press.
女记者 我从来没听说过
A girl reporter? I never heard of that.
对 我是《春田共和报》的
Yes, I'm with The Springfield Republican.
他们在麻州还真是与时俱进啊
Well, they're really keeping up with the times here in Massachusetts.
我得喝一杯
I need a drink.
谁不是呢
Who doesn't?
要不要来和我们喝一杯 女记者
You want to come have a drink with us, girl reporter?
是啊 你可以写关于我们的报道 我们可吸引人了
Yeah! You can write about us. We're fascinating.
不 我该采访阿德莱德梅
No, I'm supposed to interview Adelaide May.
阿德莱德不接受采访的
Adelaide doesn't give interviews.
所有人都已经认识她了
Everyone already knows who she is.
是 采访是为我们这种想出名的人准备的
That's right. See, interviews are for desperate people like us.
真正的明星藏起来就好
The real stars, they can just hide.
谁
Who is it?
是…
It's...
我
me.
进来吧
Well, come in.
想进就进 然后快点把门关上
Come in if you're coming in. Shut the door behind you fast.
我今晚没心情被问题轰炸
I'm not in the mood to be bombarded tonight.
我的喉咙很疼 我不想签名
My throat hurts, I don't want to sign autographs.
我知道这样很差劲 但我没有力气了
I know, it's terrible, but I don't have the energy.
粉丝真让人吃不消
The fans are so overwhelming.
他们太爱我了 好像要杀了我一般
They love me so much it's like they wanna kill me.
太令人疲惫了 今晚不行
It's all just too exhausting. I can't do it tonight.
很抱歉打扰了你
I'm sorry to intrude.
不 你只是在做本职工作
No, you're only doing your job.
你是负责服装的女孩 不是吗 我准备好脱衣服了
You're the wardrobe girl, aren't you? I'm ready to undress.
我其实…
I'm actually--
我只是…
I'm just...
我只想告诉你你有多么优秀
I'm just here to tell you how amazing you are.
你是粉丝啊
You're one of them.
我今晚在观众席
I was in the audience tonight.
你的歌♥声…
Your singing...
我从未听过这样的歌♥声
I have never heard anything like it.
太美了 我心都碎了
It was so beautiful, it broke my heart.
是 他们都这么说
Yes, that's what they all say.
不 但我是真心的
No, but I mean it.
你的歌♥声令我体会到了前所未有的感受
Listening to you made me feel things that I have never felt before.
真的 那是什么感受
Really? What's that like?
什么
What?
体会感受
Feeling things.
你一定知道那是什么感受
Well, you must know what it's like.
你的歌♥声完美地给感情赋予了生命
You brought it all to life so perfectly.
你让我体会到了维奥莱塔的感受
You made me feel what Violetta was feeling.
那只是表演而已
That was just a performance.
我演维奥莱塔太多次了 我在台上闭着眼都能演
I've done Violetta so many times, I don't even need to be awake when I'm on stage.
你刚看了场最感人的演出 而我却什么感觉都没有
You just saw the most moving performance, and yet I felt nothing.
来 你要是不走就坐下吧 我受不了别人在我旁边晃悠
Here, have a seat if you're staying. I can't stand people hovering around me.
那不可能 你刚才都哭了
That is impossible. You were crying.
那都是真的眼泪
Those were real tears.
是吗
Were they?
我已经分不清♥真♥伪了
I don't know what's real anymore.
我甚至不知道这是哪个城市 是巴黎吗 还是罗马
I don't even know what city this is. Is this Paris? Or Rome?
无所谓了 每天晚上都一样
It doesn't matter. Every night's the same.
只是一片模糊 一场梦
Just a blur. A dream.
又一个爱上我的人 又一杯酒 又一轮掌声
Another person falling in love with me, another drink, another round of applause.
爱上我的人太多
So many people have fallen in love with me.
我已经数不清了
I've lost track.
我分不清现实
I lose track of reality.
现实是什么
What is reality?
我是谁
Who am I?
你是阿德莱德梅
You're Adelaide May.
全世界最伟大的女高音
The world's greatest soprano.
那不是我的真名
That's not my real name.
那是艺名
It's just a stage name.
不管你的名字是什么 你今晚改变了我的人生
Well, whatever your name is, you changed my life tonight.
你的歌♥声将会永远萦绕在我心中
Your voice will haunt me forever.
根本没有永远
There's no such thing as forever.
你难道不知道吗 亲爱的
Don't you know that, darling?
歌♥声会消退 然后记忆也会消退
The voice fades. Then memory fades.
潮流是不断变化的
Things go in and out of fashion.
时间的脚步不会停歇 我们所有人终将被遗忘
Time goes on, and all of us, eventually, are forgotten.
我是不会忘记你的
Well, I am not going to forget you.
你想看看舞台吗
Would you like to see the stage?
真的
Really?
跟我来
Come with me.
关了灯我们是不该上舞台的 但我不在乎
We're not supposed to be on the stage when it's dark, but I don't care.
真有意思
It's a lark.
好美
It's beautiful.
是 我还是更喜欢没人的时候
Yes. I like it better when no one's here.
好
Bravo!
艾米莉
Emily!
好 艾米莉
Go, Emily!
我想出名
I want to be famous.
是吗
You do?
当然 谁不想
Sure. Doesn't everybody?
你为什么想出名
Why do you want to be famous?
因为我是作家
Because I'm a writer.
我一首接一首地写诗 然后把诗塞进抽屉
And I write and write poem after poem, and then I stick it in a drawer,
诗就放在黑暗中 没有光线
and it just sits there in the dark, where no light shines.
这样是不够的
I mean, that isn't enough.
是吗
Is it?
难道它们不该被看到 难道我不该…
Don't they need to be seen? Don't I need to be...
被看到
seen?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果你被看到 你就被曝光了
If you're seen, then you're exposed.
所有被曝光的事物都会变得不新鲜
Everything that's exposed, well, it goes stale.
也不是所有事物
Well, not everything.
就是所有事物
Yes, everything.
那些评论家会暂时把你捧上天 然后会让你跌入谷底
The critics, they'll put you on top for a minute, but then they'll drag you down.
他们会厌烦你、会毁了你
They'll get sick of you, and they'll destroy you.
他们恨你 因为你让他们爱上了你
They hate you, see, because you made them love you.
你是高级妓♥女♥ 他们拜倒在了你的石榴裙下
You were a courtesan, and they fell for your trick.
谁在乎他们说什么 谁在乎人们怎么想
Well, who cares what they say? Who cares what people think?
没错
Exactly.
那还不如独自待在房♥间里 让谁也看不见
Might as well stay in a room by yourself with no one watching.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
你是如何有勇气在这些人面前歌♥唱的
How do you find the courage to sing in front of all these people?
我假装他们不在我面前
Well, I just pretend they're not there.
但我今晚就在啊
But I was here tonight.
我在啊
I was here.
那我应该是在为你歌♥唱吧
Well, then I suppose I was singing for you.
你究竟想要什么
What is it that you really want?
你内心的渴望是什么
What is the deeper yearning that you have?
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表