剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表
起床 艾米莉
Get up, Emily.
不
No.
好了 起床 艾米莉 -别逼我去
Okay. Get up, Emily. -Don't make me go.
今天对你有好处
Today is gonna to be good for you.
但是我讨厌自己的人生 我真的很想去死
But I hate my life and I truly wanna die.
那正是我们需要去做水疗的原因
And that's exactly why we need a spa day.
大家记得带上毛巾 否则他们会收费的
Everyone, remember to pack towels otherwise they'll charge us.
真是太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你还想在这种实验性的巫术上花钱
Now, you're gonna spend even more money on some experimental voodoo
我们刚在愚蠢的歌♥剧上浪费了一大笔
after we wasted a fortune on that silly opera.
艾米莉病了 她几乎起不来床
Emily is sick. She could barely get out of bed.
她要是得了麻疹怎么办 更糟糕的是 如果是精神麻疹呢
What if she has the measles? Or worse, spiritual measles?
那是什么病
What the hell is that?
不知道 但我不想去了解
I don't know, but I don't wanna find out.
别担心 艾米莉过了今天就会开心起来
Don't worry. Emily will feel whole again after today.
看见没 拉维妮亚阿姨大力支持
You see? Aunt Lavinia swears by this.
如果我们说的是能量气场… -并不是
I mean, if we're talking about chakras-- -We're not.
她会恢复到比之前更好的状态 气场会比新修的铁路还要顺畅
She will come back better than before. More aligned than a newly built railroad.
别想用我能理解的东西来比喻
Don't you dare try to put this in terms that I can understand.
苏
Sue.
你和我们一起去吗
Are you coming with us?
我最近在读一本关于礼仪的书
Well, I've been reading a book on etiquette.
听起来很有趣啊
Sounds like a real page-turner.
书上说如果婆婆邀请你去做水疗
And it says if your mother-in-law invites you to the water cure,
你就必须接受
you must accept the invitation.
对 你必须接受 -谢天谢地
That's right, you must. -Well, thank God.
我非常想和你聊聊
I am desperate to talk to you.
请一定要找时间和我单独相处 -当然
Can we please find time to be alone? -Of course.
好
Okay.
但是艾米莉 我希望今天是轻松的一天
But, Emily, I am hoping today will be relaxing.
好好让自己释放一下压力
A chance to unwind and de-stress.
歌♥剧之后我就没见过你 我们一定得谈谈
I have not seen you since the opera and we need to talk.
大家都带齐必需品了吗
Does everyone have everything they need?
药酒、精油以及全新的态度
Tinctures? Essential oils? A fresh perspective?
我只带上了坏脾气 -艾米莉
I only packed my bad attitude. -Emily.
该死 混♥蛋♥ 贱♥人♥
Bugger. Bastard. Bitch!
什么 -怎么了
What? -What is it?
怎么了 出什么事了 -我找不到我那块最强大的晶石
What's wrong? What's the matter? -I can't find my most powerful crystal.
你最后一次看见它在哪 -在我的神坛上
Where was the last place you saw it? -On my shrine.
它是什么样子的
What does it look like?
是一块黑曜石
Obviously, it's an obsidian.
我只是想避开负能量
I'm trying to protect myself from bad energy.
我感觉好累 天啊
I feel tired. God.
爸爸 让负能量离我远点
Dad, keep that bad energy away from me.
没关系 我有个多余的
Oh, it's fine, I have an extra.
好了 各位 我们走吧
All right, everyone. Let's get going.
再见
Goodbye.
你知道我们负担不起这个 -爱德华 你女儿病了
You know that we can't afford this. -Edward, your daughter is sick.
只有这样才能有望让她好起来
There's only one place we can hope for her to get well.
健康的身体金不换
No price too high for wellness.
确定这是泥巴吗
Are we sure this is mud?
《狄金森》
《永远的构成是无数个当下》
水浴疗法 又称水疗
Hydrotherapy, or the water cure,
它就是一种治疗小病的疗法
can best be described as the practice of treating ailments
采用的方式是把身体各个部位浸入水中
by soaking different parts of your body in water.
苏…
Sue! Sue!
艾米莉 注意听拉维妮亚阿姨说话
Emily. Pay attention to your Aunt Lavinia.
她曾周游世界 带回来很多神秘的秘闻
She's traveled all over the world and brought back mystical secrets.
是的 姑娘们
Yes, I have, girls.
你们马上就要体验 一种所有古代文明都用过的方法
You're about to engage in something that was used in all the ancient civilizations.
埃及、希腊、罗马
Egypt, Greece, Rome.
人们称之为“另类疗法”
I mean, people call it "alternative,"
但只要有效 任何另类疗法我都接受
but I'm open to any alternative as long as it works.
我同意
I agree.
当然 医生可能不赞同 但医生又懂什么
I mean, sure, doctors may not approve, but what do doctors really know?
懂得很少
Very little.
我把话放在这 等你们水疗结束
Mark my words, at the end of your time in the water cure,
你们就不会再是现在这些病恹恹
you won't be the same sick, disease-ridden,
郁郁寡欢的女人了
melancholy women you are right now.
如果那正是我的特质呢
What if that's my brand?
艾米莉 够了
Emily, enough.
我们是为了你才来的 有问题的人是你
We're here for you, remember? You're the one with the problems.
不 妹妹 我们都有问题 麻烦就在我们身体中
No, sister, we all have problems. The issues are in the tissues.
老天 这里真热
Oh, dear God. It's hot in here.
但我们还不能走 很贵的
But we can't leave yet. This is expensive.
不要抗拒热浪 不要抗拒体内流淌的能量
Oh, give in to the heat. Give in to the flow.
让水治愈你们
Let the water cure you.
不要让精神能量外泄
Do not let your energetic boundaries leak.
外泄会如何
What happens if they do?
亲爱的维妮
My sweet Vinnie.
精神能量外泄会导致诸如人际关系不健康
Energetic leaks can lead to anything from unhealthy relationships
想吃美味食品等现象
to the urge to eat food that tastes good.
很好
Oh, good.
苏
Sue.
怎么了
What?
咱们溜出去谈谈吧
Let's sneak out of here and go talk.
我以为我们是来放松的
I thought we were going to relax.
我们一边放松一边谈
Let's relax while we talk.
不知为何 我觉得你不会让我放松的
For some reason, I don't think you're going to let me do that.
来吧 -记住 水就是灵药
Come on. -Remember, water is medicine.
真♥相♥会保护你们
And truth protects.
我感觉好多了 所以…
Well, I'm definitely feeling a lot better. So...
你们要去哪 我们付的钱还可以在这里多待17分钟
Where do you think you're going? We paid for 17 more minutes in here.
我们想试试全身治疗师
Oh, well, I thought it might be nice for us to try the body healer?
我听说她口碑很好 她非常注重月球能量
I've heard great things about her. She's very moon oriented.
没错 我很喜欢月球能量
Exactly. Big fan of that.
我花了很多时间 来规划这边的行程 但无所谓了
Well, I spent a lot of time planning out a very strict schedule here, but sure.
你们去做你们喜欢的事吧
You go do your thing, I suppose.
好 我们冷水池见
Cool, we'll meet you at the plunge pool.
真是糟糕的负能量
Such bad energy.
下一场
Next session!
关键是我把一切都毁了
So, the point is, I ruined everything.
我真不该给他老婆写那封信
I should have never written that letter to his wife.
我也不该去他的包厢听歌♥剧
And I shouldn't have tried to sit in his box at the opera.
这下塞缪再也不会发表我的诗了 他对我失去兴趣了
Now Sam is never gonna publish my poem. He's done with me.
艾米莉 他一定会发表的
Emily, of course he's going to publish it.
他会发表你的所有作品
He's going to publish everything you write.
他一直逢人便说
He's been telling everyone.
我知道 但我搞砸了
I know he has, but I messed up.
现在他讨厌我
Now he hates me.
我不信 你的看法有问题
I don't believe that. You're seeing things wrong.
塞缪一定会发表你的诗
Sam is going to publish you for sure.
苏 已经过去好几周了
Sue, it's been weeks.
我每天都看报纸 根本没有诗
I mean, every day I check the paper and nothing. No poem.
如果他真的认为我是激动人心的新晋诗人 他在等什么呢
If he really thinks I'm this exciting new voice, then what is he waiting for?
答案就是他并不这么认为
The answer is he's not.
他看歌♥剧半途离席后 可能已经把我的诗扔进了垃圾堆
After he left me at the opera, he probably threw my poem in the trash.
翻身
Flip.
艾米莉 你现在的这种焦虑是正常的
Emily, this anxiety you're experiencing, it's natural.
这对你和你的事业来说都是重要的时刻
This is a big step for you and your career.
抛头露面是会激起很多情绪
You're putting yourself out there and it's stirring up a lot of emotion.
但这样很好
But that's good.
毕竟你是最懂得如何处理情绪的人
I mean, you of all people, you know what to do with emotion.
把情绪写下来
Put it on the page, write about it.
把它变成艺术作品
Turn it into art.
但我已经不再相信自己了
But I don't believe in myself anymore.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我曾经非常自信、充满力量 但现在没有了
I used to have this confidence. This power. But not anymore.
认识他之后就没有了 苏 我不想这么说 但这都怪你
Not since I met him and, Sue, I hate to say this, but it's your fault.
怪我
My fault?
剧集 | 狄金森(2019) | 导航列表