剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
拜托你,天啊
Oh, no, God.
天啊
Oh, God.
1967年,纳瓦荷竞技无鞍冠军
他来干嘛?
What's he want?
我不知道
I don't know.
嘿
Hey.
什么风把你吹来了,戈多?
What brings you by, Gordo?
我有个消息想先跟你说
Ah, got some news, wanted you to hear from me first.
好
Okay.
我决定在月底
I decided to call it quits,
辞职
end of the month.
你不打算做完任期吗?
Not gonna finish out your term?
不了,我要么辞职,要么离婚,所以…
Nah, it's either that or get a divorce, so...
你什么话都不用说
You ain't got to say nothing.
我只是想亲自告诉你
I just wanted to tell you myself.
就这样
So there it is.
对了,周一…
Oh, and come Monday...
法官就会发出对BJ凡斯的搜查令了
judge is going to issue a warrant for BJ Vines.
这王八蛋在保释中逃跑了
Son of a bitch skipped bail.
老实说,有点不对劲
Kind of a strange deal, actually.
我们查了他的银行记录
Checked his bank records,
查过航♥班♥、火车跟巴士
checked the airlines and trains and buses.
打从他出狱后就没人见过他
Nobody's seen the man since he got hisself out of jail.
他就好像…消失了一样
It's like he just...vanished.
真奇怪,就像你说的那样
Strange, like you said.
是啊
Yup.
反正…
Well...
这是别人的麻烦了
somebody else's problem now.
好好保重,祖
Well, take care of yourself, Joe.
你也是,戈多
You too, Gordo.
没问题
Okey-doke.
对了,还有一件事…
Oh, one--one more thing...
如果我是你…
if I was you...
我就会…
I'd run...
在秋天接任我的办公室
In the fall for my office.
谢了,但我不懂政♥治♥手段
Thanks, but I'm not much of a politician.
我想我还是维持现况就好
I think I'll stay where I'm at.
警监
Captain.
罗伦斯
Lawrence.
你在那里站多久了?
How long you been standing there?
一辈子了
Your whole life.
来吧,我帮你拿,孩子
Here, let me get that for you, son.
好了
Okay.
你这个小猴子
You little monkey.
你是个小猴子
You're a little monkey.
我抱好了
Oh, there you are.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好了,坐下
Okay, sit down.
好
Ah, okay.
亲爱的,你一定要好好帮他
So, honey, you're gonna have to make sure you help him
把盐发给大家,好吗?
with the distribution of the salt, okay?
先这样
So is gonna go first.
我的盐在哪?
Where's mine?
哦,谢谢你
Why, thank you.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
我有话要说
I am going to say something.
当婴儿第一次笑的时候
When a baby laughs for the first time
就代表他们已经从圣人的精神世界
it means they've transitioned from the spirit world
过渡到了这个世界
of the Diyin Dine's into this one.
祈祷语就交给我女儿了
My daughter will now say a prayer.
在这里,一切都始于美
For here, it begins in beauty.
大地之母、天空之父
Mother Earth. Father Sky.
现在,这里的一切都恢复了平衡
And now, everything from here is back in balance.
现在又变得美丽了
And now, beauty is restored.
哎呀
Ooh. Ooh.
他好像放屁了
I think he just farted.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你今天来参加
Thanks for coming by today.
我很感谢
I appreciate it.
怎么了?
What's going on?
我要接下边境巡逻队的工作
I'm taking the Border Patrol job.
我就知道
I thought you might.
最后是什么让你下定决心的?
What was it that finally made up your mind?
看着像BJ凡斯这样的怪物逍遥法外…
Just seeing a monster like BJ Vines walk away and...
而我却对此无能为力
not being able to do a damn thing about it.
亨利说得对,世上有两套规则…
Henry's right. There's two sets of rules...
一套给我们…
one for us...
还有一套是给像凡斯这样的人
and one for people like Vines.
难道我们就该假装没这回事吗?
And we're just supposed to, what, pretend that there isn't?
对不起,祖
I'm sorry, Joe.
我没办法再假装没这回事了
I just can't pretend anymore.
女儿,我…你知道我…
Daughter, I--you know, I...
我知道
I know.
爱玛和祖
准备好了吗?
You ready?
哇,怎么回事?
Whoa. What happened?
你那些休闲西装总算不受欢迎了吧?
Those leisure suits finally wear out their welcome?
我想我应该多待一会儿
Thought I'd stick around a while,
帮猎罕一把
give Leaphorn a hand.
你不在了,他会更需要协助
He'll need it without you.
很好啊
That's good.
当然,我得加把劲
I will have some big shoes to fill, of course--
要非常努力才能像你一样杰出
like, huge, literally Sasquatch big.
嘿
Hey.
我随时都愿意拉一把你的小手
I'd take my big feet over your little hands any day.
我的手才不小
They're not little.
比看看啊
Come on.
最好是
Mm-hmm.
你就继续骗自己吧
Keep telling yourself that.
所以…你要走了?
So...this is you leaving?
我要走了
This is me.
我有东西要给你
I got something for you.
又是松子吗?
More pinon nuts?
我想你可能想把药拿回去
I thought you'd might want your medicine back.
你用不到吗?
You don't need it?
我有自己的了
Got my own.
哇
Wow.
好吧
Okay.
我想我到头来还是影响你了
I guess I rubbed off on you after all.
还不够
Not enough.
要是你早点回来就好了
I wish you'd come sooner.
对不起
I'm sorry.
该来的总是会来
Indian time.
再见了,齐兹
Bye, Chee.
再见了,伯妮黛
Goodbye, Bernadette.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表