剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
给我坐下
Sit down!
把嘴张开
Open your mouth.
你以为你有办法让我闭嘴吗?
You think you can shut me up?
我说的话已经影响你了
I'm the voice in your head now.
终于
Finally.
他应该会睡一阵子
I think he'll stay down.
我很抱歉在诊所发生的事
I'm sorry about what happened at the clinic.
那个女人可能以为她是好意,但是…
That ROSEMARY probably thinks she means well, but...
别说了,爱玛
Quit it, Emma.
怎么了?
What?
我很感谢你和祖
I'm thankful for you and Joe,
收留了我
for taking me in.
我知道如果你们没有收留我,我就会…
I know that if you hadn't, I'd...
莎莉
Sally.
我跟你们
Everything about me and you,
不一样
we're different.
你有一份重要的工作
You have an important job.
你有个爱你的丈夫
You have a husband who loves you.
你曾经有过自己想要的孩子
You had a baby you wanted.
你还记得你那次
Do you remember that time
告诉我那些医生是怎么对待那些
when you told me what those doctors were doing to those women
去生孩子的女人的吗?
who came in to have their babies?
你跟我说他们剥夺了选择的权利
You told me that they took away their choice
让她们没办法继续生育
to have another one.
我一直在想这件事
I keep thinking about that.
莎莉,没事的
Sally, you're okay.
我保证这种事不会发生在你身上
I made sure that didn't happen to you.
没错,但已经发生了,爱玛
Yeah, but it did, Emma.
我没有办法自己决定任何事
I have no say about anything.
我的一切被所有人给剥夺了
Everything has been taken away from me, by everyone.
你也是
Even you.
我?
Me?
我给你的只有善意,莎莉
I haven't given you anything but kindness, Sally.
我又没要求过要孩子!
I never asked to have a baby!
不是这种方式
Not that way.
不是跟那个男人
Not with that man.
不是像…
Not like,
那个男人对我做的事
like how it happened with that man.
我的一生都感觉被困住了
My whole life, I felt trapped.
当你跟我说我可以搬来,跟你们一起住时,我感觉
When you told me that I could come and stay with you, I felt like,
也许我不再被困住了
like maybe I wasn't anymore.
他根本就不喜欢我,爱玛
He doesn't even like me, Emma.
不是这样的,莎莉,你的宝宝爱你
No, Sally, your baby loves you.
才没有,爱玛,他不爱我
No, Emma, he doesn't.
他只会哭个不停
He cries and cries.
他知道他害我被困在这里
He knows that he's trapped me here.
我只知道,总有一天
And I just know that one day,
他会为他对我所做的事
he's gonna feel ashamed of what he's done to me
和他的出身感到羞愧
and where he came from,
而我这辈子都会这样一直生气
and that I will always, always be angry.
他不值得被这样对待…
He doesn't deserve this...
被母亲这样对待
this for a mother.
你有办法联络到任何人吗?
You able to reach anyone?
有个业余无线电爱好者在法明顿附近
Yeah, I got a ham radio buff up near Farmington.
我有跟他说我们的位置,他会连络我办公室
I told him where we are. He's gonna call my office.
我们距离峡谷的南边出口,还有两个小时的路程
We're still two hours away from the canyon's south exit.
-那样会来不及,驾 -嘿…
-That'll be too late. Hyah! -Hey, hey, hey. Hey.
你想知道我怎么会比你更能撑吗?
You want to know how I outlasted you?
你整天都在说身体怎样又怎样…
You went on all day about the body...
还说我会撑不下去
and when mine would give out.
但限制人类的不是身体
But it's not the physical that limits a man.
这就是男人代表的意义
It's what a man stands for.
我是个牧羊人
I am the sheepherder.
这就是我们之间的差异
That's the difference between us.
我们之间没有差异
We're no different.
你错了
Yes, we are.
我逮到他了,伯妮
I got him, Bern.
亲爱的,你坐过来这边
Darling, why don't you come,
你偶尔过来坐我旁边吧?
come over here and sit with me for a change?
来啊
Come on.
我不会咬人
I don't bite.
最近有什么新鲜事吗,小宝贝?
So what's new, pussycat?
新鲜事?
New?
我指的是生活里任何有趣的事
I mean anything interesting or fun going on in your life maybe.
比方说
Well, for instance, um,
雇用私♥家♥侦♥探♥帮我找回被偷的东西
hiring that private eye to recover my stolen property.
这就是新鲜事
That was new.
我只是想帮忙
I was trying to help.
原来如此
Oh, I see.
这也是我的房♥子,宾
It is my house too, Ben.
亲爱的,这是我的房♥子
Honey, this is my house.
是用我的钱买♥♥的
Bought with my money.
亲爱的,不好意思
Darling, I'm sorry.
你这么说并不正确
That's not quite right.
钱原本是你父亲的
The money belonged to your father.
是他赚的钱
He made it.
他死了以后,把钱给了你姐妹
And he gave it to your sister when he died.
她死了后钱就给了我,这是妻子的遗产
And then she left it to me when she died, as wives do.
我是不是有跟你说过…,千万不要干涉我的事?
Haven't I told you--I told you to never interfere in my business?
我只是想帮忙
I was just trying to help.
不必
Don't.
你不需要帮我
You're not built for it.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道吗?猎人和猎物
You know, it's a funny thing,
之间的关系很有趣
the relationship between the hunter and his prey.
你追踪一只动物
You track an animal,
你在它们的地盘上
you're on their turf,
有时候要待上好几天
for days sometimes.
就好像要互相熟悉一样
It's like you get to know each other.
但是等那一天到来,一如既往
But when that day comes, as it always does,
就跟末日来临
when the end comes,
是一样的
it's always the same.
它们的眼神…
That, that look in their eyes of--
我不知道你会怎么形容
oh, I, I don't know what you would call it.
恐惧?
Fear?
了无生气
Resignation.
当野兽知道事情没有好下场的时候
When the beast knows somehow that things are not gonna end well.
好吧,既然你不打算用餐了
Well, if you're not gonna eat,
也许你可以看一下这东西
maybe you could take a gander at this.
打开看啊
Go ahead.
上面有刻字,你有看到吗?
It's engraved, you see?
忠诚
Fidelis.
意思是忠贞不渝
Means faithful.
永不背叛
Always faithful.
真漂亮
It's lovely.
我不能收
I don't deserve it.
你当然可以
Oh, you do.
这是你应得的
You do.
我来看看你戴起来会有多美
Let's see how beautiful it looks on you.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表