剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
爸,关小声一点
Dad, turn it down.
爸
Dad.
妈?
Mom?
珍妮?
Janey?
珍妮?
Janey?
珍妮?
Janey?
妈?
Mom?
宝贝儿子啊
My baby boy.
你干了什么事?
What did you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起,亲爱的
I'm so sorry, sweetie.
对不起
I'm sorry.
斯卡伯勒县的逮捕令
Scarborough County warrant.
你打开牢门
You open up them bars,
我就不让他继续烦你,准备去送死
I will have him out of your hair and off to the chair.
那个老家伙呢?
Where's the old-timer?
日蚀,他今天在家
The eclipse--stayed home today.
应该要有人跟他说日蚀只是月亮
Well, someone should tell him it's just the moon.
太阳神不会偷走他的眼球
Sun spirit ain't gonna steal his eyeballs.
我们逮到他了
He was arrested.
我想审问他
I want to interrogate him,
但我们需要多一点时间
but we need some more time.
乔,他面临三项一级谋杀指控
Ah, Joe, he's looking at three counts of murder one.
然后联邦调查局的人会接手处理
Then the Feds take their turn for the Charley boy
他在熔岩区盯上的那个小查理
he got on the Malpais.
算上杀人未遂,包括你、齐兹跟那个孩子
You add in all the attempteds for you and Chee and the kid,
跟金发男在圣诞节前,干的烧车事件,他没戏唱了
and blondie's barbecue by Christmas. It's over.
他为什么要干这些事?
Why'd he do it?
我的天啊,谁会在乎理由?
Sweet Mary and Julius, who cares why?
怪物不需要理由
Monsters don't need reasons.
我们的证据多到把他埋进大峡谷了
We got enough evidence to bury him in the Grand Canyon.
他害死了我一个手下
He killed one of my boys.
我要他死
I want him put down.
本尼查理跟我说,他无意间听到他爸爸和他爷爷
Benny Charley told me he overheard his dad and his grandpa
在谈论一个金发男炸掉了德拉姆科油井
talking about a blond man blowing up Drumco oil well.
结果这里就出现了一个金发男
Then a blond man shows up here,
杀了查理一家
he starts picking off Charleys.
你觉得这会是巧合吗?
Do you think that's a coincidence?
我会认为这是六岁小孩的胡言乱语
I think it's a six-year-old talking.
让我去搜索拖车,在你带他走之前审问他
Let me search the trailer, get some time with him before you take him.
天啊
Oh, man.
如果我抓到他的把柄,你就又多了六具尸体来对付他
If I can get at him, you'll have six more bodies to hang on him.
我不需要更多的尸体送他上法庭
I don't need any more bodies to put him in front of a judge.
你现在带他走,我们就永远,查不出他的背后主使了
You take him now, we'll never find out who he's working for,
我没办法接受,你可以吗?
and I can't live with that--can you?
听我说,乔,我懂你的意思,但你的要求
Look, Joe, I know where you're coming from, but it ain't protocol,
不符合规定,你知道吧?
what you're asking, you know?
我费了好大工夫才把他抓来这里
So you're just gonna take him now
你打算现在就带他走吗?
after all I went through to get him here?
别这样
Come on.
该死…我可以给你六个小时
Oh, hell... I could give you six hours.
到明天为止
Give me until tomorrow.
我今晚就得回来接他
I got to come back and get him tonight.
我最多只能帮你到这里
That's the best I can do.
谢谢
Thank you.
里诺
Reno!
尊,我们走
John, we're leaving.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
马上去找跟德拉姆科,油井爆♥炸♥案有关的东西
Find me something in there that links to the Drumco explosion.
动作快
Now!
怎么了?
What?
我逮到他了,爱玛
I got him, Emma.
很好啊
That's good.
我觉得有别人涉案
I think someone else is involved,
也许是德拉姆科的人
maybe somebody at Drumco.
我要找出罪魁祸首
I'm gonna find out who.
我们终于可以放下这一切了
We can finally put all this behind us.
莎莉搬进来的时候…
When Sally moved in...
我太兴奋了
I was so excited.
新生儿的味道…
The smell of a new baby...
小小的手脚…
little hands and feet...
在他睡觉时抱着他
holding him while he slept.
过去几年来,我心里一直有个洞
There's been such a hole the past few years.
我在想也许我…
I thought maybe...
根本没有替莎莉着想
I wasn't thinking about Sally.
也根本没有替宝宝着想
I wasn't even thinking about the baby.
我只想到我自己…
I was thinking about myself...
试图填满我内心的空洞,那个每天被悲伤挖开的洞
trying to fill that hole my grief was digging every day.
我以为这就是我要的,能让我们放下这一切
I was convinced that this is what I needed to put this all behind us.
但我们不可能放下这一切,乔
But there is no behind, Joe.
只能慢慢接受
There's only through.
我们永远会难过
There's only grief.
而我们现在还在接受这件事…
And we're going through it...together,
虽然不是用同样的方式,但我们的心在一起
not in the same way, but together.
我得找出幕后主使,爱玛
I have to find out who's behind this, Emma.
我必须找出来
I have to.
我知道,你就去吧
I know. You do.
天啊
Jesus.
你想进去喝吗?
Hey, you want to enjoy that inside?
我在工作,滚开
I'm working. Get out of here.
什么,你是指监视吗?
What, you mean, like, surveillance?
凡斯太太?
Mrs. Vines?
她在店里挑了六张地毯
She's got six rugs laid out in there.
还在犹豫不决
Still trying to decide.
没错,肯定要花点时间
Yep, it'll be a minute.
别跟她说我在这里,好吗?
Don't tell her I'm out here, okay?
你说了算
If you say so.
嘿,你有听说吗?
Hey, you hear?
他们抓到了那个家伙
They got your man.
哪个家伙?
What man?
那个金发男啊
The blond man.
他现在被关在猎罕的牢里
He's sitting in Leaphorn's jail right now.
日蚀将在1点23分开始
The eclipse is starting at 1:23,
2点37分结束
with all clear by 2:37.
大家记得要待在室内
Remember, stay inside.
不要进食,也不要喝东西
No eating, no drinking.
这不是看电视、阅读或工作的时间
This is not the time for watching TV, reading, or working.
安静地坐着,保持虔诚
Sit still. Stay reverent.
美国边境巡逻队
您录取了
你要回家了吗,小妮?
You going home, Nat?
我要待到最后一秒
I'll stay as long as I can.
你最好快点离开
You better get going.
不然就来不及了
You're gonna be late.
知道了
See ya.
这是什么?
What's this?
不关你的事
None of your business.
我看到边境巡逻队有开了一个职缺
I saw a position in Border Patrol.
你有什么事想跟我说吗?
Something you want to tell me?
你有什么事吗,齐兹先生?
What can I do for you, Mr. Chee?
你要换工作了吗?
Did you get a new job?
嘿,你来这里干嘛?
Hey, what are you doing here?
我想来看他一眼
I wanted to take a look at him.
想留下来帮忙吗?
Want to stay and help?
你可以帮我们一把
We could use the hand.
不了,我该回去了
Nah, I should get back.
我在忙着监视
I'm working surveillance.
好吧
All right.
你们怎么了?
What's going on?
没什么
Nothing.
我带他去审问室
I'll get him into the box.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表