剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
他现在人在监狱
Who is sitting in a jail cell,
可能下半辈子都会待在里面
possibly for the rest of his life,
只要你得到你想要的东西
if you get what you want.
你根本不知道我想要什么,齐兹先生
You have no idea what I want, Mr. Chee.
不要自作聪明了
Don't pretend that you do.
我就是知道
I know this much.
你想要我找到那份地质报告
You wanted me to find that geological report.
你知道报告就在你丈夫的盒子里
You knew that it was in your husband's lockbox.
你知道这是唯一能证明
You knew that it was the only evidence
他跟德拉姆科油井爆♥炸♥案有关的证据
tying him to the Drumco explosion.
你知道如果曝光
You knew that if it got out,
他就完蛋了,而你就自♥由♥了
he'd be cooked, and you'd be free.
你为什么这么喜欢惹我生气?
Why do you enjoy upsetting me so much?
你明知道你这样我会喘不过气
You know I get spasms when you do.
上车
Car.
来,我来帮你…
Here, let me...
好了
There you go.
你让我想到了自己,齐兹先生
You remind me of myself, Mr. Chee.
你跟我一样都很孤独
Like me, you're all alone.
无论我们走到哪里,我们都认为…
Wherever we go, we think...
就是这里了
this'll be it.
我会在这里立足,这就是我的归宿
This will be my place, where I belong.
这里会是我的家
This will be my home.
但一直都事与愿违,对吧?
And it never is, is it?
你有去过阿卡普高吗?
You ever been to Acapulco?
我听说每年这个时候的天气都很好
I hear it's nice this time of year.
我讨厌一个人旅行
I hate traveling by myself.
我想那里会有很多棕色皮肤的人
I think there'll be plenty of brown people there
帮你提行李
to help you with your luggage.
谁知道呢?
You never know.
这可能会是个好的开始
It could be the beginning of something good.
我在这里就很好了,谢了
I'm good where I am. Thanks.
最好是,你就自己骗自己吧,齐兹先生
Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that, Mr. Chee.
对了,你刚才在说什么
Oh, what you were talking about earlier,
你的小小推测?
your little theory?
想象一下,像我这么脆弱的人,居然能做出这种事
Imagine, a frail thing like me capable of all that.
谁会信呢?
Who'd ever believe it?
我会的
I would.
好好照顾自己,占齐兹
Take care of yourself, Jim Chee.
当然,佳知道我喜欢
And, of course, Guy knows that I love the book
《草叶集》这本书,对吧?
"Leaves of Grass," right?
但我在保留地到处都找不到
But I can't find it anywhere on the rez.
所以一周后
So a week later,
他带着药袋出现在我家医院
he shows up at my family's hogan with a medicine pouch,
我打开药袋…
and I open it up...
里面都是草叶
and it's full of blades of grass.
是啊,听起来就像佳会做的事
Yeah, that sounds like Guy.
哦
Oh.
祖,你把他逗笑了
Joe, you made him laugh.
我?该死,我什么都没做啊
Me? Shit, I didn't do anything.
这是他第一次笑吗?
Is that his first laugh?
你必须做一场…
You have to do an...
那是什么?
What's that?
当婴儿第一次笑的时候
When a baby laughs for the first time,
这就代表…
it means...
他终于变成人了
he's finally a person.
所以…
So...
我们有个“第一笑”的仪式
we have a First Laugh ceremony.
这是传统
It's tradition.
好
All right.
抱好了
There you go.
所以你终于打算加入我们了,对吧?
So you decided to be one of us now, huh?
你变成人了
You're a person.
我们就在这里办
Let's do it here.
我们一直说要让这里的一切恢复平衡
Been saying we need to get things back in balance around here.
既然我把他逗笑了,我想我要负责
Since I made him laugh, I think I'm responsible.
就这么办吧
Let's do it.
好了
All right.
嘿,我要去洗澡了
Hey, I'm going to wash up.
你可以通知玛格烈吗?
You'll tell Margaret?
-可以 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thanks.
矿业高层BJ凡斯
Mining executive BJ Vines
今天下午从巴伦西亚县
was released from custody this afternoon
治安官办公室获释
from the Valencia County Sheriff's Office
直到今晚仍可保释
and remains free on bail tonight.
凡斯被控在四年前造成六名工人
Vines was charged with conspiracy to commit murder
死亡的德拉姆科油井爆♥炸♥案中
in the Drumco Oil explosion four years ago
密谋谋杀…
that killed six workers--
这位百万富翁强烈否认这项指控
a charge the millionaire vehemently denies.
另一则新闻,县监事会…
In other news, the County Board of Supervisors...
天啊,猎罕
Jesus Christ, Leaphorn.
你…
What...
你在干嘛?
what are you doing?
我在你桌上找到的
Found it on your desk.
你应该把东西好好藏在保险箱里
You should've hid it in your safe,
跟我儿子的皮带扣,还有其他战利品放在一起
where you kept my son's buckle and your other trophies.
在你吵醒我太太之前滚出去
Get out of here before you wake my wife.
她不在家
She's not here.
你的女仆也不在
Neither is your maid.
现在家里只有你跟我
It's just you and now me.
要炸德拉姆科油井…
The Drumco blast...
为什么不在晚上没人的时候,下手呢?为什么?
why not do it at night when no one's around? Why?
为什么要害死那些人?
Why kill all those men?
我已经公开说明了,我跟那起意外无关
I've already said on record I had nothing to do with that.
那六个印第安人,死于一场意外的矿坑爆♥炸♥
Those six Indians died in an accidental mine explosion.
看起来就是这样
That's the way it looks.
事实也就是如此
That's the way it is.
你说什么?
Come again?
起来
Get up.
我们要去哪?
W-where are we going?
副警监,你知道你会,惹出多大的麻烦吗?
Lieutenant, do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
知道吗?
Huh?
你闯进我家绑♥架♥我
You break into my house and kidnap me.
你麻烦大了,朋友
You are in deep shit, my friend.
天啊
Whoa!
你到底在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
我们要去哪?
W-where are we going?
你知道长途跋涉的故事吗?
You know about the Long Walk?
不会吧,我们现在是要聊天吗?
Oh, a-are we making conversation now?
我的祖先里有两百多人,男男女♥女♥,还有孩子
Over 200 of my ancestors, men, women, and children,
因为被迫赤脚穿越沙漠而死
died because they were forced to walk across the desert barefoot...
他们没饭吃、没水喝
without food, without water.
外面到处是你和像你这样的人
Out there are the spirits of all the people you
害死的鬼魂
and people like you have killed.
我希望那些鬼魂是你最后看到的东西
I want them to be the last thing you see.
下车
Get out of the car.
可恶
Shit.
往前走
Walk.
听我说,副警监
L-listen, Lieutenant.
嘿,祖…等一下
Hey, Joe. Joe, wait.
我叫你往前走
I said walk.
就算杀了我也没办法让你儿子起死回生
Killing me's not going to bring your son back.
你知道吧
You know that.
复仇对你来说值多少钱,一百万还是两百万?
How much is revenge worth to you, huh--$1 million, $2 million?
祖,我今天就给你三百万,祖
Joe, I'll give you $3 million, Joe, today.
你知道我是沙漠里最有钱的人吧?
You--you know I'm the richest man in the desert, right?
跪下
On your knees.
跪下
On your knees.
天啊
Oh, God.
拜托不要…
God, no, God.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表