剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
害死了六个人
and you killed six men--
六个命不该绝的人
six men who didn't have to die.
是人终将一死
Everyone has to die...eventually.
为什么?
Why?
你为什么这么在意?
Why do you care so much?
有六个人…死了
Six men...dead.
为了什么而死?
For what?
那六个人早在我们,开启这个话题之前就死了
Six men have died since we began this conversation.
那六个人为什么对你这么重要?
Why are those six men so important to you?
我知道了
Oh, I see.
我们又要回到这个话题了
Now we're back to that.
跟那六个人无关吧?
It wasn't the six men, was it?
是那六个人其中一个吧?
It was one of the six men, wasn't it?
是你儿子
It was your son.
好,我说对了
Okay, yeah.
你说你不喜欢印第安人,对吧?
So you don't like Indians, huh?
是谁叫你去炸井的?
Who hired you to blow up that well?
你只是想知道他为什么死吧?
You just want to know why he died, don't you?
我来告诉你,乔
I'll tell you, Joe.
只是…因为他刚好在那里
It...it was because he was there.
就这样
That's all.
他根本就不是重点
He wasn't even important.
我知道你根本没找到我妈
I know you didn't find my mother.
塞纳的办公室打来
Sena's office called.
联邦调查局想快点调查疑犯
The FBI is anxious to get their hand on their suspect.
治安官已经在路上了
Sheriff's on their way.
把凡斯带来
Get Vines down here.
好
Okay.
黑暗之民
People of Darkness,
欢迎来到我们最神圣的日子
welcome to our holiest of days,
因为今天月亮女神哈威克,隐藏了邪恶的太阳
for today the moon goddess Hawake concealed the wicked sun,
用祂神圣的黑暗替我们增光
gracing us with her blessed dark.
为神圣的黑暗欢呼
All hail the blessed dark.
因此,我们现在聚集在这里
So we've come together here
分享神圣的药物
now to partake in the sacred medicine
获得我们知道药物会带来的启蒙
for the enlightenment we know it will bring,
会让我们恢复、重生
knowing that it will revive and renew.
恢复、重生
Revive and renew.
你上来干嘛?
What are you doing here?
我要你来治愈我
I need you to heal me.
治愈她…
Heal her...
治愈她…
Heal her...
我会治愈她
Heal her, I shall.
太好了
Yeah.
治愈她
Heal her.
你来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你又来这里干嘛?
What are you doing here?
你在干嘛?那是什么?
What's going on? What's that?
你听我说
You need to listen to me.
这里不是纳瓦荷,懂吗?
This is not Navajo, okay?
这里只有一群白人疯子吃佩奥特,假装自己是印第安人
This is a bunch of crazy white people eating peyote and playing Indian.
喂,你们两个
Hey, you.
你拿着包要去哪?
Where you going with that bag?
-想都别想 -快跑
-No, no, no, no. -Get out of here.
嘿,搞什么,你们在干嘛?喂
Hey, come on, what's going on here? Hey.
好了,我去找罗斯玛丽
All right, I'm gonna get Rosemary.
你在这里等
Wait here.
站起来,我叫你站起来
Up. I said, get up.
别惹我,你这个王八蛋
Don't you test me, you son of a bitch.
我要你在移监文件上签名
Just need your chicken scratch on the change of custody.
没关系,妈妈…
Okay, Mother...
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我从来没有打包过
Never packed a suitcase before.
迪恩…
Dean...
我不在的时候,你可以去看看她们吗?
Will you check in on them while I'm gone--
我祖母跟妹妹?
my grandma and my sister?
当然可以
Of course.
嘿,也许我回来之后,我能做点什么,你懂吗?
Hey, maybe when I come back, I can do something, you know?
帮助大家…
Help people...
你知道,在保留地这里…
you know, on the rez...
像你一样
kind of like you do.
好啊
Yeah.
等一下
Hold on.
你离开四圣山的时候
It's for protection
这可以用来保护自己
when you leave the land of the Four Sacred Mountains.
好
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
结束了吗?
Is it over?
我不知道
I don't know.
交接给联邦调查局了
Feds have got him now.
我也无能为力
It's out of my hands.
我们都无能为力
It's out of our hands.
对,我是猎罕
Yeah, it's Leaphorn.
可恶
Shit.
戈多
Gordo.
慢慢来…
Take it easy. Take it easy.
放轻松
Just relax.
调度中心
Dispatch.
我是副警监乔猎罕
I'm Lieutenant Joe Leaphorn,
纳瓦荷部落警♥察♥
Navajo Tribal Police.
发生了车祸
There's been an accident.
塞纳受伤了,地点在保留地,60号♥公路上的113英里标志处
Sena's hurt. We're on the rez, mile marker 113, route 60.
收到
Copy.
怎么回事?
What happened?
嘿,乔,他逃走了
Hey, Joe, he got away.
-好的… -他逃走了
-Okay. Okay. -He got away.
对不起
I'm sorry.
不要乱动
Stay still.
后援要来了,别担心
They're on their way. Just relax.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表