剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
名字重要吗?
What's it matter?
我想知道我在跟谁说话
I like to know who I'm talking to.
你死定了,你知道吧?
You're a dead man. You know that, right?
这可不是你有办法撇清关系的指控
This isn't a charge you're gonna slip out of.
亚弗列纽曼
Alfred Newman.
我的名字
My name.
说实话
Try again.
特伦特拉斯顿
Trent Ralston.
我们可以坐在这里耍心机
Yeah, we could sit here and play games,
你也可以跟我说一些能帮你的事
or you can tell me something that's gonna help you.
没人能帮死人
No one can help a dead man,
就连我自己也不行
not even me.
来保留地杀印第安人不是你的主意吧?
Coming down to the rez and killing Indians wasn't your idea, was it?
不然是谁的?
Who else's would it be?
这就是我想知道的…
That's what I want to know...
你替谁卖♥♥命
who you work for,
是谁把你卷进这烂摊子的
who got you into this mess in the first place,
是谁指使你去炸油井的
who told you to blow up that oil well.
什么油井?
What oil well?
你会被判死刑的
You're gonna be executed.
联邦探员跟治安官…
Feds, the sheriff--
都有办法让你被处死
they got more than they need to make that happen.
你能躲过死刑的唯一方法,就是告诉我谁是幕后主使
The only way you might prevent it is if you tell me who's behind this.
你替谁卖♥♥命?
Who are you working for?
这个嘛…也许…
Well...maybe...
我就是不喜欢印第安人
I just don't like Indians.
德洛伊德韦伯斯特,他是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Deloyd Webster--he's a private investigator.
他们在疑犯去医院追杀齐兹的
And they had a meeting the morning
那天早上碰过面
our suspect went after Chee in the hospital.
你觉得他们是同伙吗?
You think they're working together?
我们去查清楚
Find out.
嗯…你好吗?
Um...how you doing?
我是副警监猎罕
I'm Lieutenant Leaphorn.
这位是曼努尼托警长
This is Sergeant Manuelito.
-你好 -谢谢你跑一趟
-Hello. -Thank you for coming.
-请坐 -好
-Take a seat. -Yeah.
不是每天都有印第安警♥察♥找我帮忙
Not every day an Indian cop asks for my help.
你们有什么事吗?
What can I do you for?
这个嘛,我们希望
Well, we're hoping that, um,
你能告诉我们上周二早上10点左右,你人在哪里吗?
you could tell us where you were last Tuesday around 10:00 in the morning.
我们在列时间表
We're trying to establish a timeline.
你不是疑犯,这家伙才是
You're not a suspect, but this man is.
你认识他吗?
You know him?
当然认识,我周二早上…
Sure, yeah, my Tuesday morning--
第一次有幸见到他本人
first time I had the pleasure of meeting him in person.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
他说他叫亚纽曼
Said it was Al Newman.
并不是
It isn't.
我不意外
Not surprised.
你们为什么碰面?
What was the meeting about?
我要跟他报告进度
I was giving him an update.
什么进度?
On?
嘿,少来了,副警监
Hey, now, come on, Lieutenant.
我可是专业的,调查内容是不能说的
Dealing with a professional. That shit's confidential.
你的客户现在坐在我的审问室里
Client is currently sitting in my interrogation room.
面临四项一级谋杀指控
He's facing four counts of murder one.
所以你要嘛现在就说你们讨论了什么
So you can either tell us what you discussed now,
不然你就去里面待着,等治安官来问你
or you can take a seat in there and wait for the sheriff.
那个怪里怪气的金发男?
That weird-ass teddy bear?
四项谋杀指控,还不只这样
Four counts of murder and more to come.
真该死
Shit.
那家伙雇我去找他妈,莲达马杜斯
Dude hired me to find his mother--Linda Maddox,
那个名字是他说的
he said her name was,
但整个过程有点奇怪,你懂吗?
But the whole thing's kind of squirrelly, you know?
他一直叫我去查一些未经证实的事
Kept having me run down things that didn't check out,
不断提出新的地点跟新的线索
bringing up new places, new leads.
但赚钱是好事,所以我不会抱怨,你懂吧?
Money's good, though, so no complaints, you dig?
你认识这些女人吗?
Do you know any of these women?
不认识
Nope.
这我认识
This one.
她是谁?
Who is she?
我刚说了,莲达马杜斯
I just told you--Linda Maddox.
这张照片是我拍的
Took that one myself.
但你也看得出来,她没老到能当那家伙的妈
But as you can see, she ain't old enough to be that dude's mother.
我要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
这座位有人坐吗?
This seat taken?
警方找到了你的笔记本
Cops found your little book.
上面有我的名字
Had my name in it,
所以我被叫来,并告诉我你干了什么事
so they brought me in and told me what you been up to.
我♥干♥了什么事?
And what have I been up to?
都不是好事,亲爱的
No good, baby.
听我说,如果是你干的,我不想知道
Look, if you did it, I don't want to know.
我既不是警♥察♥,也不是律师
I'm not a cop or a lawyer.
对我来说,你是花钱请我办事的客户
As far as I'm concerned, you are a client who hired me to do a job.
你觉得我是傻子吗?
Do you think I'm stupid?
我觉得你杀了四个人还被抓了
I think you killed four people and got caught.
那…你觉得呢?
So... what do you think?
嘿,兄弟
Hey, partner,
保留地的事跟我无关
I don't care about rez business.
我不替保留地工作,我也不欠这些警♥察♥人情
I don't work for the rez, and I'm not beholden to these cops.
我替你工作
I work for you.
还有…我找到了一些东西…
And...I found something...
我想你可能会有兴趣
I think you might be interested in.
钱德勒,亚利桑拿州,就住在凤♥凰♥城外
Chandler, Arizona, just outside of Phoenix.
她年龄、身高跟身材都符合
She's the right age, right height, right build.
问题是,她不叫马杜斯,叫麦奎尔
Thing is, her name is not Maddox. It's Maguire.
这就是为什么你雇的其他人
And that's why none of the other mopes you hired
都找不到她
were able to find her.
但我跟你说过了…,老德洛伊德会找到她的
But I told you...old Deloyd gon' find her.
事情是这样的,如果你想再见到你妈
Here's the deal. If you want to see your mama again,
即使是在监狱里
even through bars,
你也得给他们一点线索
you're gonna have to give them something.
警♥察♥就是这样
That's how it works.
从以前到现在没有一次,不是这样的,懂吗?
Ain't no time in history it ain't worked that way, you dig?
谢谢你们来参加
Thank you all for coming.
你们都知道,我已经在,印第安医疗服务工作了…
As you know, my work at IHS has been--
爱玛,对不起,我来晚了
Hannah, I'm so sorry for being late.
她来干嘛?
What's she doing here?
我认为她可以旁听
I thought she could sit in with us.
我也觉得她可以旁听
I think she should be here, too.
那其他人呢?
What about the rest of you?
你们可以接受她旁听吗?
Are you okay with this, with her?
可以
Yeah.
可以啊,没关系
Yeah, we're good.
好吧
Mm-hmm.
没有我的允许
You are not to write
你不能写下或发表,任何有关这场会议的内容
or publish anything from this meeting without my permission.
当然,谢谢你
Of course. Thank you.
你们有些人已经认识我了
I've met some of you already,
至于其他没碰过面的
but for the rest,
我叫玛丽兰登
my name is Mary Landon.
我在《洛杉矶时报》工作
I work for the "Los Angeles Times,"
我正在写一篇有关,《计划生育服务法》的报道
and I'm writing a story about the Family Planning Services Act.
我要感谢海伦跟爱玛允许我旁听
I want to thank Helen and Emma for allowing me to sit in
更深入了解她们在这个保留地所做的事
and hear more about the work they are doing on this reservation.
我真的只是来旁听的
I'm really just here to listen.
好了,我们开始吧
All right, let's just get started.
纳瓦荷警♥察♥
迪恩,搞什么鬼?
Dean, what the hell?
他在自助洗衣店偷车的时候被我们逮到
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表