剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
如果我说错话了,对不起
I'm sorry if that came out wrong.
如果你需要推荐信的话,就跟我说
Let me know if you need a reference.
我会…
I'll...
看能不能找人帮你写一封
see if I can find someone to write one for you.
我明天早上再过来
I'll be back in the morning.
好
All right.
你觉得这是纳瓦荷巫术吗?
This look like Navajo witchcraft to you?
不像纳瓦荷风格
It doesn't feel Navajo.
感觉像是有人照猫画虎
Feels like someone trying to be Navajo.
德拉姆科
Drumco.
装袋子里
Bag it.
伯妮
Bern.
哎…
Ugh.
是汤玛斯吗?
Is that Tomas?
我觉得应该是
That's my guess.
嘿
Hey.
我们得去找他儿子
We need to find his boy.
本尼
Benny.
我爸不在家
My dad's not here.
哦
Ooh.
这是什么礼物啊?
What do you got there?
应该是我爸爸给我的
I think my dad left it for me.
来,我来帮你
Well, here, let me help you with that.
哦
Ooh.
小心点,很重
Careful now. It's heavy.
给你
There you go.
今天是你生日吗?
Is it your birthday?
他有时候会买♥♥礼物给我
Sometimes he just gets me things.
不过通常不会买♥♥女生玩的娃娃
Not usually girl toys, though.
女生玩的娃娃?
Girl toys?
嘿,本尼,能借我看一下吗?
Uh, hey, Benny, can I see it just for a sec?
伯妮
Bern.
带他上车,快
Get him in the car now.
嘿,本尼,我们去兜兜风吧
Hey, Benny, let's take a ride.
那娃娃呢?
What about the doll?
副警监会尽快拿上车的
The lieutenant will get it as soon as he can.
伯妮
Bern.
去找亨利,叫他马上过来
Get Henry. Send him here now.
莎莉
Sally.
你知道天空之父和地球之母
Do you know how Father Sky and Mother Earth
是怎么被闪电带到一起的吗?
were brought together with the lightning bolt?
坐
Sit.
第一个… 是为了…创造出来的
The first was created for.
她一直在哭
She was crying,
…把她裹在云朵 和悬崖上的玫瑰树皮里
wrapped her in clouds and cliff rose bark.
他们挂起一道高高的彩虹,保护她的头
They put a rainbow high up to protect her head
用另一道彩虹垫在她的小脚下面
and another rainbow below for her tiny feet.
把她用闪电护在…和…之间
Then they held her between...and... with a lightning bolt.
好美的故事
It's a nice story.
我们要确保我们的孩子们 能听到这些故事
We have to make sure our babies hear them
这样他们才不会忘记
so they don't forget.
斯康克伯勒社区医院,请问你哪里找?
Scarborough Community Hospital. How may I direct your call?
我是弗拉格斯塔夫外勤办事处的 拉尔斯顿探员
This is Special Agent Ralston with the Flagstaff Field Office.
联邦调查局在调查昨天
Uh, the FBI is investigating the shootings out
发生在熔岩区的枪击案
of the malpais yesterday.
我想跟受害者聊聊
I was hoping to interview the victim.
没问题
Oh, of course.
需要我找人跟他说 你大概什么时候到吗?
Should I have someone tell him when to expect you?
不用,只要告诉我他住几号♥房♥就好
No, all I need is his room number.
你打算就在那里站着吗?
You're just gonna stand there?
娃娃身上装满了塑胶炸♥药♥
Doll's loaded with Semtex.
连着引线
It's hooked to the pull string.
到底要多变♥态♥才会做这种事啊?
What kinda sick freak would do somethin' like that?
你有办法拆除吗?
Can you diffuse it?
钳子
Pliers.
弯尖嘴钳啦,笨蛋
Needle nose, dum-dum.
你又没说要弯尖嘴钳
You didn't say needle nose.
现在不就说了吗?
I'm saying it now.
你得把那个金属钻头拔♥出♥来♥
You need to pull that metal bit out.
为什么叫我拔?
Why do I have to pull it?
我手抖
My hands shake.
你先得帮自己接地
You need to ground yourself first.
要是产生火花,我们俩就死定了
You spark that, and we're both toast.
慢慢来
Easy.
慢点
Easy.
慢
Easy.
我很慢了
I'm being easy.
搞定
There.
天啊
Jesus.
过关
Safe.
这要怎么处理?
What I do with it?
一个好警♥察♥会把这个当做证物搜集起来
A good cop would take it as evidence.
你要怎么处理都行
You do what you want.
就这样?
Is that it?
走吧
Come on.
我带你回警局
I'll give you a ride to the station.
还得赶回家看登月呢
Gotta get home in time for the moon thing.
爆谷在哪?
Where's the popcorn?
别急
Cool your jets, man.
太空人史考特和艾尔文将在月球上驾驶
Astronauts Scott and Irwin will take a drive on the moon.
你能看清楚现在的状况吗,沃利?
Can you make out what we're seeing there, Wally?
看起来像是可以爬下来的梯子
That looks like the ladder he'll come down.
我觉得我们看到的应该是隔热层
I think we're seeing the insulation,
橙色隔热层和金色隔热层穿过设备舱
the orange insulation and gold insulation across the equipment bay.
我觉得我们坐在这里
I think we're sitting here
等着戴夫即将说出不朽的名言
waiting for what Dave's immortal quote is going to be.
肯定是跟探险有关的话
Bet you it's gonna be something about exploration.
白人可喜欢探脸了
White guys love exploring.
赌什么?
What's the wager?
两杯果冻和一杯你桌上那瓶龙舌兰酒
Two cups of Jell-O and a shot from that tequila bottle in your desk.
坏死了
You're bad.
他出来了
And there he is.
嘿,你们看
Hey, look at that.
完美的景象
A perfect picture.
好,侯斯顿
Okay, Houston.
我站在哈德利的未知奇观中
As I stand out here in the wonders of the unknown at Hadley,
意识到我们本性中有个基本真理
I sort of realize there's a fundamental truth to our nature.
人类必须探索
Man must explore.
-嘿 -嗨
-Hey. -Hi.
你搞定了吗?
You take care of it?
搞定了
Yeah.
嘿,本尼
Hey, Benny.
我们要借用你的娃娃一段时间
We're gonna keep your doll for a little while.
可以吗?
Is that all right?
我们该怎么安置他?
What are we gonna do with him?
我已经打了几通电♥话♥
I just made some calls.
会有人来接他的
Somebody will come pick him up.
我知道这是什么了
I realized what this is.
亚利桑拿州州徽
Arizona state seal.
是德拉姆科必须向州政♥府♥提交的文件
This is paperwork Drumco had to file with the state.
好,明天第一件事
Yeah, first thing tomorrow,
过去那边看看能问到什么
head over there and see what you can make of it.
你知道太空人以前是在这里训练的吗?
You know the astronauts used to train around here?
几年前
A couple of years ago,
有位长老在沙漠里发现了他们
an elder found them out in the desert.
他们跟他说要去月球
They told him that they were goin' to the moon.
长老问他们能不能 把我们族人的重要信息
The elder asked them if they could take a very important message
带给月亮精灵
from our people to the moon spirits.
太空人说可以
The astronauts said okay.
所以那位长老
So the elder,
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表