剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
Caught him at the Laundromat trying to hot-wire a car.
我不是要偷车
Wasn't trying to hot-wire it.
我只是想帮朋友发车
I was trying to get it started for a friend.
那就是犯罪的意思
That's code for he's guilty as hell.
交给我吧,要日蚀了,猎罕叫大家回家
I'll take him. Leaphorn's sending everyone home for the eclipse.
你是怎么回事?
What's with you?
这礼拜第二次了
It's the second time this week.
你到底怎么了?
What's going on?
我被选中了
I got picked.
什么叫做“你被选中了”?
What do you mean "you got picked?"
入伍
The draft.
你去过的地方
Where you been?
我们今晚会被载去凤♥凰♥城,但要是…
They're supposed to take us out to Phoenix tonight, but...
我被关的话,他们就束手无策了
if I'm locked up, they can't.
事情没那么简单
That's not how it works.
他们不想要罪犯,伯妮
They don't want criminals, Bern.
他们就是想要罪犯,迪恩
That's exactly who they want, Dean.
嘿,听我说
Hey, listen to me.
被征召入伍是我们的职责
It's our duty to serve when we're called.
我有当兵
I served.
猎罕副警监也有当兵
Lieutenant Leaphorn served.
你那个会解码的叔叔不也是吗?
What about your uncle, the code talker?
他是这里的传奇
He's a legend around here.
听我说,我不能去当兵
Look, I can't go.
我负责照顾我祖母跟妹妹
I take care of my grandmother and my sister.
要是我去替一个,甚至不承认我是美国人的
What are they gonna do if I go off to fight for a country
国家而战,她们该怎么办?
that doesn't even recognize me as an American?
要是我回不来呢,她们该怎么办?
What are they gonna do if I don't come back?
回家吧,迪恩
Go home, Dean.
去和她谈谈…
Talk to your...
她会帮你决定该怎么做
and she'll help you figure out the right thing to do.
你告诉我为什么去越南
You tell me how going to Vietnam
挨子弹是该做的事
to get my ass shot off is the right thing to do.
嘿,回家吧
Hey, go home.
再次提醒各位听众
Another reminder to everybody listening--
日蚀将于1点23分开始,2点37分结束
the eclipse is starting at 1:23, with the all clear by 2:37.
安静地坐着,保持虔诚
Stay inside. Stay reverent.
他说有个叫卡尔勒贝克的人,花钱请他办事
Said he was hired by a man named Carl LeBeck.
你对这个名字有印象吗?
That name mean anything to you?
谢谢你,韦伯斯特先生
Thank you, Mr. Webster.
妮妲莉?
Natalie?
嗯?
Yeah.
日蚀一结束就叫伯妮带佳艾瑟提过来
Have Bern bring Guy Atcitty in here as soon as the eclipse is over.
遵命
Yes, sir.
你知道,我通常每小时收25元服务费
You know, normally, I charge $25 an hour for my services.
我通常会把犯罪同伙交给联邦调查局
Normally, I hand over criminal associates to the FBI.
天啊,你这个印第安人真有趣
Man, you one funny Indian.
我没有恶意
No offense.
你迷路了吗?
You lost?
我以为你不在家
I didn't think you'd be home.
这是什么?
What's this?
为之前的事致歉
An apology from earlier.
松子
Pinon nuts.
你自己摘的吗?
You pick these yourself?
好了,就这样
Well, okay.
你要去哪?
Where you going?
离日蚀只剩下15分钟了
You only got 15 minutes before the eclipse.
你不进来的话,就会变成,在街上游荡的纳瓦荷坏蛋
You either come inside or be the bad Navajo out roaming the streets.
你邀我进你的拖车?
You're inviting me into your trailer?
数到三,邀约就不算数了,一…
Offer expires at the count of three. One--
来了
Okay.
不需要说第二遍
Don't need to tell me twice.
选得好
Good choice.
为什么放猫王照片?
What's with Elvis?
我们约会过
We went on a date.
他吃了个蝴蝶脆饼,我喝了一杯啤酒
He had a pretzel. I had a beer.
他告诉我他迫不及待想再度举办巡演
He told me he couldn't wait to start touring again.
我也不知道,从那之后,他就走下坡了
And I don't know--it kind of went downhill from there.
所以你和猫王约会过?
So you had a date with Elvis Presley?
那个猫王?
The Elvis Presley?
对,我在德国驻扎的时候
Mm-hmm, when I was stationed in Germany.
猫王,喵王
Elvis, the Pelvis.
别那样叫他
Don't call him that.
闭嘴啦
Quiet.
你真是个可恶的纳瓦荷人
Some Navajo you are.
嗯
Mm.
你有跟猎罕说这份工作的事吗?
Ah, you tell Leaphorn about the job?
他知道我有申请
He knows that I applied,
但还不知道我录取了
not that I got it.
你知道吗?我无法想象,你不♥穿♥那件制♥服♥的样子
You know, I can't imagine you not wearing that uniform.
我只是因为…
It's just...
在这里没办法升职
there's no way for me to move up around here.
你知道,猎罕是不会离开的
You know, Leaphorn's not going anywhere,
永远会有像你一样的人出现,所以…
and there's always gonna be another you, so...
要怎么样…
What would it take...
才能让你留下来?
to get you to stay?
留在这里吗?
Here?
没那么容易
It's not that simple.
但你喜欢这里
But you love it here.
这里有你的生活、你的动物
Your life is here, your animals,
你奇怪的小拖车
your weird little trailer.
是没错,但是…我随时都可以回来
Yeah, wel-- I can always come back.
可以吗?
Can you?
你不就这样吗?
You did.
我得回去工作了
I got to get back to work.
我得去接佳艾瑟提
I got to pick up Guy Atcitty.
谢谢你让我避难
Thanks for the safe haven.
不客气
Yeah.
齐兹?
Chee?
你要是敢跟任何人说猫王的事,你就死定了
If you mention Elvis to anyone, you're a dead man.
你知道吧?
You know that, right?
那就好玩了
That might be fun.
凯恩塔警♥察♥
纳瓦荷警♥察♥
Navajo Police.
请稍等
Hold, please.
副警监?
Lieutenant?
卡尔勒贝克的姐妹,一号♥线
Carl LeBeck's sister--line one.
勒贝克女士
Ms. LeBeck.
我是,聂罕副警监吗?
Yes, Lieutenant Leafhorn, is it?
我叫猎罕
It's Leaphorn.
我这里是纳瓦荷部落警♥察♥凯恩塔分局
I'm at the Kayenta Substation, Navajo Tribal Police.
我们…在找你的兄弟
We're, um--we're trying to track down your brother.
是吗?这可能有困难
Oh. Well, that's gonna be a problem.
为什么?
How so?
因为他已经死了,副警监
Well, because he's dead, Lieutenant.
我兄弟已经死了三年多了
My brother's been dead for over three years now.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
我还有什么可以帮你的吗?
Is there anything else I can help you with?
没有了,谢谢,谢谢你拨空打来
No, thanks. Thanks for your time.
怎么了?
What's going on?
兄弟,谢谢你跑一趟
Brother. Thanks for coming down.
伯妮说你想问德拉姆科,跟卡尔勒贝克的事
Bern said you had some questions about Drumco, Carl LeBeck.
没错
Yeah, I did.
但我不确定还需不需要问
Not sure it matters anymore.
我刚才跟他姐妹通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with his sister.
勒贝克已经死了
LeBeck's dead.
你在说什么?
What do you mean?
勒贝克就在那里啊
That's LeBeck right there.
你杀了卡尔勒贝克
You killed Carl LeBeck,
然后冒充他进入钻探点
and you assumed his identity to gain access to that drill site.
你安装了炸♥药♥
You set those charges,
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表