剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
还有炸♥药♥留下什么线索
what they leave behind.
如果我要把凡斯跟这件事扯上边
If I'm going to tie Vines to this,
第一步就是要证明,那个金发男把油井给炸了
the first step is proving that that blond man blew up that well.
你看
Look at these.
这些结构
These structures--
都已经磨损了
this one's frayed.
这个都碎了
This one's splintering.
他只要炸掉这一个
He blew this one,
其他的都会自行崩塌
and the rest just fell in on themselves.
你不会把炸♥弹♥放在有石油的地方吗?
Wouldn't you put the bomb down here where the oil is?
他想让爆♥炸♥看起来像意外一样
He wanted it to look like an accident.
他会高挂炸♥弹♥
He put it up high.
等炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之后…
So, when it blew...
就会从井架上随风而逝
it blew away from the derrick.
一旦做炸♥弹♥的人设计出一颗有用的炸♥弹♥
Once a bomb maker designs a bomb that works,
他就会一直用下去
he sticks with it.
就成了他的招牌
It becomes his signature.
所以,如果他来过这里
So, if he was here,
他会用同样的蓝线
he would've used the same blue wire,
同样的时钟
the same clock,
就跟用在娃娃身上的塑胶炸♥弹♥…
same Semtex he used on the doll...
还有炸死艾马臣查理的炸♥弹♥一样
and on the bomb that killed Emerson Charley.
我们要检查井架方圆100码内
We need to check every penetrable surface
所有可穿透的表面
within 100 yards of that derrick.
如果我们要找证据
If we're gonna to find anything,
肯定会在那些地方
that's where it'll be.
我去检查那些结构
I'll check those structures.
你爬上风车去找线索
You get up that windmill.
我一只手断了,是要怎么爬上去?
How in the hell am I supposed to get up there with a broken arm?
你不是有两只手吗?
You've got two of them, don't you?
天啊
Jesus.
好吧
All right.
怎么了?
What?
现在你找到了…
Now you know...
希望这对你有帮助
for all the good it'll do you.
这东西有什么重要之处吗?
What is so important about this stuff?
我是不是漏了什么?
What am I not getting?
126彩色菲林
注意:此菲林只能,透过我们的专利镜头印刷…
谢谢
Thank you.
这是接下来会发生的事
Here's how it'll happen.
你去逮捕BJ凡斯的时候
When you go to arrest BJ Vines,
治安官会拘留他
the sheriff will take him into custody
而凡斯安插♥进♥办公室的白人法官
and the white judge Vines put in the office
会保释他
will release him on bail.
凡斯的律师会利用这个系统
Vines' lawyers will work the system,
然后撤销指控
and the charges will be dropped.
才不会,你错了
No, y-you're wrong.
白人的正义…
White Justice...
跟印第安人的正义…
Indian justice...
是两件不同的事
two different things.
我年轻的时候这句话说得通,现在也一样
It's as true today as it was in my day.
查理一家应该得到一些,属于印第安人的正义
The Charleys deserves a little Indian justice.
我的孙子也是
So does my grandson.
但这不代表他们可以理解
That don't mean they'll get it.
时代变了,亨利
Times have changed, Henry.
时代变了…但人心没变
Times have...but things haven't.
好吧,汤玛斯和罗斯玛丽凡斯有一腿
Okay, so Tomas was having an affair with Rosemary Vines.
我明白他相机里有这些照片,但是…
I get why these photos would be on his camera, but...
他又怎么会拍到这些照片?
why would he have pictures of this?
如果要我猜的话
If I had to guess,
我会说他从凡斯的保险箱里,偷了盒子之后
I'd say that after he stole the lockbox from Vines' safe,
他瞧了瞧,看到了这些
he looked inside, saw it,
不知道出于什么原因决定给文件拍下来
for whatever reason decided to take a picture of it.
给我看看
Let me see that.
BJ凡斯篡改了提交给州政♥府♥的报告
BJ Vines doctored the report that got filed with the state.
汤玛斯查理拍下了这份文件
Tomas Charley took a picture of this one,
被篡改之前的原始文件
the original, before it was doctored.
样品含有高纯铀
这份文件写到那里有铀
It shows there's uranium on that property.
戴伦向州政♥府♥提交的那份…
And the one Dillon filed with the state...
样品不含高纯铀
写着那里根本没有铀
shows there's no uranium there at all.
所以凡斯才想毁掉原始文件
That's why Vines wanted the original destroyed.
凡斯把井给炸了
Vines blew up the well
吓得德拉姆科把井以低价卖♥♥给他?
to spook Drumco into selling it to him for cheap?
他难道不在乎有六个人因此丧命吗?
And he didn't care that it cost six people their lives?
妮妲莉
Natalie!
联络戈多塞纳
Find Gordo Sena.
跟他说我们需要逮捕BJ凡斯的令状
Tell him we need a warrant for BJ Vines.
跟他说要法官来办公室,跟我们碰面,把东西带上
Tell him to have the judge meet us at the office. Bring that!
嘿,头儿,很高兴你回来了
Hey, Chief, glad you're back.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我犯了什么罪?
What's the charge?
共谋杀人
Conspiracy to commit homicide.
在太阳下山
I'll have my lawyers up your ass
到下次太阳升起之前,我会叫我的律师钉死你
before the sun goes down and still there when it comes up again.
走了
Let's go.
穿件裤子行吗?
How about some pants?
不必
Nope.
我读了你的故事
I read your story.
这是你的故事
It's your story.
我只是写下来而已
I just wrote it down.
我儿子给了我们前所未有的爱和快乐
My son gave us more love and joy than we'd ever known.
也许我们不会再有孩子了
Maybe we wouldn't have had any more children,
但这是我的选择
but that was my choice to make,
不是政♥府♥的规定
not the government's,
也不是医生的要求
not a doctor's,
是我自己决定的
mine.
把整个种族的人
To treat a whole race of people
当作畜生一样对待跟宰杀
like cattle and just cull the herd
就因为他们怕我们的人口过多?
because you're afraid there'll be too many of us?
到底是怎样的人才有办法做出这种事?
What kind of person do you have to be to do that?
哪个国家会这么做?
What kind of country?
发表吧
Publish it.
你确定吗?
You're sure?
我确定
I'm sure.
公开你为这些女人所做的事…
Going public with what you have done for these women--
我不希望你抱持任何幻想,这么做会产生风险
I don't want you to be under any illusion. It's risky.
保持沉默的风险更大
Staying quiet is more risky.
齐兹…
Chee!
这位女士想找你聊聊
...lady wants to talk to you.
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
我还去了你家
I went to your house.
我在加布里埃拉的房♥间过夜
I spent the night at Gabriela's.
她有在家吗?
Was she there?
当然有,她怎么可能不在呢?
Of course. Why wouldn't she be?
你的…
Where's your, um...
我用不着了
I don't need it.
从什么时候开始用不着了?
Since when?
齐兹先生,你为什么总是要…
Mr. Chee, why must you al...
你一定有听说宾遇上了“麻烦”
I'm sure you heard about Ben's troubles.
麻烦…
Troubles...
这个说法真好听
that's a nice way of putting it.
我跟你说过,会有人受伤的
I told you people were going to get hurt.
我不知道你说的是我丈夫
I didn't think you meant my husband.
你担心汤玛斯会把你们俩的私情
You were worried that Tomas would tell your husband
告诉你丈夫
about the two of you.
这就是你花钱请我的原因,不是吗?
That's why you hired me, isn't it--
为你的婚外情保密?
keep your affair a secret?
我花钱请你是为了保护我丈夫
I hired you to try to protect my husband.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表