剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
我能帮你什麽,威恩斯太太?
How can I help you, Mrs. Vines?
几天前在这裡入室盗窃。
Been a burglary here a few days ago.
有人闯进来,从我丈夫的保险箱裡偷了一个盒子。
Someone broke in, stole a box from my husband's safe.
我要你拿回来,在他回家之前带回来。
I want you to get it and bring it back before he comes home.
他正在打猎。他两天后就要回家了。
He's on a hunting trip. He'll be home in two days.
谢谢。
Thank you.
我现在付给你 500 美元,再付 2,500 美元
I'll pay you $500 now and another $2,500
当你把盒子给我时。
when you bring me the box.
你向警方报桉?
You report this to the police?
我丈夫支援警长的对手
My husband supported the sheriff's opponent
在上次选举中。
in the last election.
他不会动一根手指头来帮助我们。
He's not gonna lift a finger to help us.
此外,这是印度的问题。
And besides, it's an Indian problem.
这就是我打电♥话♥给你的原因。
That's why I called you.
你听说过黑暗之民吗?
You ever heard of the People of Darkness?
我应该有吗?
Should I have?
他们是沙漠中的神秘教派,
They're a mystical sect out here in the desert,
有佩约特仪式和异象的治疗师,
healers who have peyote ceremonies and visions,
所有纳瓦霍人类型的东西。
all that Navajo type of thing.
我相信他们应对入室盗窃负责。
I believe they're responsible for the burglary.
还行。
OK.
盒子里装的是什麽?
What was in the box?
我不知道。
I don't know.
这对你来说没有区别。
And that makes no difference to you.
您需要做的就是找到它并将其带回。
All you need to do is find it and bring it back.
听起来很简单。
Sounds simple.
不能再简单了。
Couldn't be simpler.
除了什麽都没有。
Except nothing is.
你没有告诉我什麽,威恩斯太太。
You're not telling me something, Mrs. Vines.
我发现,当人们不告诉我一些事情时,
And I've found that when people aren't telling me something,
这是受伤的好方法。
that's a good way to get hurt.
徐先生,别激怒我。
Don't agitate me, Mr. Chee.
它会影响我的呼吸。
It affects my breathing.
跟我来。
Come with me.
上週三,在半夜,
Last Wednesday, in the middle of the night,
加布里埃拉听到声音,来到这裡,
Gabriela heard a noise, came down here,
看到保险箱打开,汤玛斯查理在外面,
saw the safe open and Tomas Charley outside,
胳膊下夹着盒子偷偷熘走了。
sneaking away with the box under his arm.
托马斯的父亲爱默生介绍了我的丈夫
Tomas' father, Emerson, introduced my husband
致黑暗之民,
to the People of Darkness,
然后给了他们一段时间的钱,然后变得幻想破灭。
then gave them money for a while and then grew disenchanted.
我认为。。。
I think...
我认为这是他们报复他的方式。
I think this is their way of getting back at him.
你确定这些人是纳瓦霍人?
You sure these people are Navajo?
徐先生,我不想惩罚任何人。
Mr. Chee, I don't want to punish anyone.
我只想把盒子拿回来。
I just want the box back.
您所要做的就是找到汤玛斯·查理并得到它。
All you have to do is find Tomas Charley and get it.
你能为我做到这一点吗?
Can you do that for me?
请。
Please.
如果我找不到他怎麽办?
What if I can't find him?
那麽你就更富有 500 美元了
Then you are $500 richer
而不是我以为的那个人。
and not the man I thought you were.
好。
Good.
告诉你,咬掉我手指的羊是外星人。
Told ya, the sheep that bit my fingers off was an alien.
它就是这样来到这裡的。
That's how it got here.
美国空军的财产,麻头。
Property of the U.S. Air Force, hemp-head.
等。
Wait.
不可能。
No way.
答桉是肯定的。
Of course.
这就是他们希望我们思考的。
That's what they want us to think.
我告诉你。
I'm telling you.
昨晚我看到一隻羊从这里出来,
I saw a sheep come out of here last night,
一隻怪异的羊,有角,扭曲而怪异,
a freaky sheep, with horns, twisted and weird,
可能是想和母羊交流。
probably trying to communicate with the mother sheep.
你需要让自己直截了当,史蒂夫。
You need to get yourself straight, Steve.
摆脱所有这些物质。
Get off all these substances.
裡面有一个纳瓦霍人,
There's a Navajo man in there,
如果你不小心,你会杀了他。
and if you're not careful, you're gonna kill him.
吉兹文。
Geez.
为了我的麻烦。
For my trouble.
等。-不。
Wait. - No.
什麽人?
What man?
[查理·普莱德的“亲吻天使好莫宁”在电台]
[Charley Pride's "Kiss an Angel Good Mornin'" on radio]
♪ They wonder how does a man get to be this way? ♪
♪ 他们想知道一个男人怎麽会变成这样? ♪
♪ I've always got a smilin' face ♪
♪ 我总是笑脸 ♪
♪ Any time and any place
♪ 任何时间,任何地点
♪ And every time they ask me why ♪
♪ 每次他们问我为什麽 ♪
♪ I just smile and say
♪ 我只是微笑着说
♪ You've got to kiss an angel good mornin' ♪
♪ 你必须亲吻一个天使好莫宁' ♪
♪ And let her know you think about her when you're gone ♪
♪ 让她知道你离开♪时会想她
♪ Kiss an angel good mornin'
♪ 亲吻天使好莫宁』
♪ And love her like the devil ♪
♪ 像魔鬼♪一样爱她
♪ When you get back home
♪ 当你回到家时
汤玛斯查理?
Tomas Charley?
你员警?-不。
You police? - No.
我为维恩斯夫人工作。
I work for Mrs. Vines.
还行。
OK.
她需要地毯还是什麽?
Does she need a rug or what?
她需要你从她丈夫那裡偷来的盒子。
She needs the box you stole from her husband.
我不知道你在说什麽。
I don't know what you're talking about.
听着,如果你闯入那裡,我不在乎,
Listen, I don't give a damn if you broke in there,
偷了那个盒子。
stole that box.
我只是为了把它带回来而得到报酬。
I'm just getting paid to bring it back.
或者你可以跟我去见治安官。
Or you can come with me to the sheriff.
那个白人是个女巫。
That white man's a witch.
他要杀了我父亲。
He's killing my father.
如何?
How?
癌症。
Cancer.
巫术不会导致癌症,汤玛斯。
Witchcraft doesn't cause cancer, Tomas.
我父亲告诉我BJ Vines诅咒他。
My father told me B.J. Vines cursed him.
他叫我去拿那个盒子,
He told me to get that box,
把它带到我们所知道的神圣之地。
take it to the sacred place we know.
他说盒子里有东西
He said that there's something in the box
来逆转咒语。
to reverse the spell.
这是,呃,黑暗之人 hocus pocus,不是吗?
This is, uh, People of Darkness hocus pocus, isn't it?
藤蔓是黑暗之人,
Vines is People of Darkness,
他和他富有的嬉皮士朋友。
him and his rich hippie friends.
现在是一剂坏药。
It's bad medicine now.
白人医学。
White people medicine.
盒子在哪裡?- 哦,好的。
Where's the box? - O-OK.
还行。
OK.
我把盒子留在了玛律佩斯。
I left the box on the Malpaís.
如果我父亲还没有得到它,它应该还在那裡。
If my father hasn't gotten it yet, it should still be there.
胡说八道。
Bullshit.
我可以给你画一张地图。
I can draw you a map.
让它成为一个好的。
Make it a good one.
很少超出你的管辖范围,
Little out of your jurisdiction,
你不是吗,中尉?
aren't you, Lieutenant?
[说迪内],吉姆·
[speaking Diné], Jim Chee.
您购买♥♥地毯或寻找新的老太太?
You buying rugs or looking for a new old lady?
嘿,自从我上次见到你以来,你借了一种幽默感。
Hey, you borrowed a sense of humor since I saw you last.
实际上,我在工作。
Actually, I'm working.
我想每家酒店都需要一个好的经理。
Every hotel needs a good manager, I guess.
为维恩斯夫人。
For Mrs. Vines.
哇。
Wow.
她雇我找回一些被盗财产。
She hired me to recover some stolen property.
你在这裡做什麽?
What're you doing here?
听说昨天在医院发生的爆♥炸♥吗?
Hear about the explosion yesterday at the hospital?
是的,我听说一些 rez 货车漏气了。
Yeah, I heard there was a gas leak in some rez wagon.
不,是汽车炸♥弹♥。
No, it was a car bomb.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表