剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
疑犯烧那张纸不是为了取暖,肯定代表了某种涵义
Our guy wasn't burning that paper to keep warm. It means something.
好吧,我看看能查到什么
Okay. I'll see what I can find out.
看看你…你气色超差的
Well, well, you look like shit...
但比昨晚好多了
which is an improvement from last night.
外面那个小孩是你的吗?
That kid out there yours?
什么…不是
The...n-no.
他迟早会沉不住气的
Sooner or later, he'll pop his head out.
有很多地方要找
Lot of ground to cover.
我能帮忙吗?
Anything I can do?
你已经不在这里工作了,记得吗?
You don't work here anymore, remember?
那孩子是谁?
Who's the kid?
那是汤玛斯查理的孩子
That's Thomas Charley's kid.
我们昨天在熔岩区发现他爸爸的尸体
Found his dad yesterday faceup on the Malpais.
妮妲莉要带他去希普罗克找他妈妈
Natalie's about to take him to his mom's in Shiprock.
我可以载他去
I can take him.
真的吗?
Yeah?
真的,你们要处理搜捕的事
Yeah, you got a manhunt to worry about,
更何况我明天也不在,这里工作,记得吗?
and I don't work here tomorrow, remember?
谢谢你帮忙,谢谢
I appreciate it. Thank you.
谢谢你载他一程,齐兹
Thanks for driving, Chee.
这样我就省了一趟
Now I don't have to.
哈…
Ha, ha, ha.
嘿,我们走吧
Hey, let's go.
说不定你会改变主意
In case you change your mind.
嘿
Hey.
你好,我是玛丽兰登…
Hello, I'm Mary Landon...
《洛杉矶时报》的玛丽兰登,我知道
Mary Landon from the "LA Times." I know.
你不能这样骚扰我们的病人
You can't be here harassing our patients.
我…没有要骚扰任何人
I'm...I'm not here harassing anyone.
-来这里的女人想要… -我是记者在写一篇报道…
-Women are here trying... -I am a reporter working on a story.
照顾自身健康
...to take care of their health,
有人抱怨你在多管闲事
and there are complaints that you're interfering.
我可以问你一个问题吗?
May I ask you one question?
一个问题就好,然后我就离开
Just one, and then I'll leave.
我可不想被写进报纸文章
I'm not gonna be a part of some newspaper story.
我不会写下来,我只是…
Nothing on the record, just...
国会去年以298票对32票
The Family Planning Services Act passed last year
通过《计划生育服务法》
in Congress 298 to 32.
从那之后,非自愿绝育的女性
Since then, there has been a 350% spike
激增了350%
in women being involuntarily sterilized,
也就是多达四分之一的原住民女性
as many as one in four Native women.
如果我们不报道这件事
If we don't shine a light on this,
如果我们不告诉这个世界,正在发生什么事…
if we don't tell the world what is happening...
你要问什么问题?
What is your question?
我想问你,如果我们不阻止,这个状况要怎么解决?
The question is, how does it stop if we don't stop it?
我跟她说过了,我们不该听你的
I told her we shouldn't have listened to you.
我已经来了
I'm here now.
来不及了
It's too late.
我们早就该去医院了
We should be at the hospital already.
她在家里吓坏了
She's in there freaking out.
安静,你冷静一点
Shh. Calm down.
让我看看她
Let me see her.
让我看看她
Let me see her.
亚利桑那州地质调查,1968年2月15日
卡尔勒贝克
资深物理化学家
停车用餐、免下车
我们太早到了
We are early.
你想要来一杯雪花冰吗?
You want a snow cone?
好哦
All right, cool.
你知道吗?我要教你雪花冰的正确吃法
You know, I'm gonna show you the only way to eat a snow cone.
你会喜欢的
You're gonna dig it.
那家伙撞翻了检查站
Dude blew the checkpoint.
车牌是偷来的
Stolen tags.
我们跟着这辆老爷车追了好一阵子,但我们还是抓到他了
Gave us a pretty good run in this old jalopy, but we got him.
-他身上有枪吗?-有
-He carrying? -Yep,
手套箱里有警方的点三八特种弹,把他拖出来!
.38 special in the glove box, police issue. Get him out!
出来
Come on.
不是他
It's not him.
什么叫做不是他?你怎么知道不是他?
What do you mean it's not him? How do you know it's not him?
不是他
It's not him.
可恶
Shit.
感觉就是他
It feels like him.
我还以为今天的工作就到此为止了,祖
I was really hoping to put this day to rest, Joe.
所以你如果不确定…
So if you ain't sure...
你这个小偷,偷我的水
You Coyote! Stealing my water!
你怎么可以不先问过?
Why didn't you ask first?
我辛辛苦苦把水搬上来
I struggle carrying the water up here.
是啊
Yeah.
你难道不知道吗?
Don't you know anything?
把水搬来这里要花很多时间
It takes a long time to carry that water up here.
不要躲,我是在帮你
Quit pulling away. I'm trying to help you!
对啦
Yeah.
不要动啦
Stop moving!
这是什么?
What is this?
羊眼球
Sheep eyeball.
真好吃
Delicious.
我母亲每周日都会煮饭给我吃,我想把这个食谱给她
My mother cooks for me every Sunday. I'd love to give her this recipe.
我奶奶跟我说过,她还小的时候
My Grandmother told me that when she was a little girl,
第一次看到怪物
she saw a monster for the first time.
他从沙漠里跑出来,就跟你一样
He was coming out of the desert. Just like you.
奶奶非常害怕
Grandma was so frightened
她跑回家告诉她的兄弟姐妹
she ran home and told her brothers and sister.
这头怪物全身长满了浓密的红毛
The monster had red, thick hair all over its body.
有一双绿色的眼睛,皮肤被太阳给晒伤了
It had green eyes and the sun had burned its skin.
原来这头怪物是个爱尔兰农民
The monster turned out to be an Irish farmer.
去年母亲节,我买♥♥了,一条这样的围巾给我妈
I bought my mom a scarf just like this last year for Mother's Day.
这是用薄纸做的
This is made of thin paper.
我们把它用于户外厕所
We use it for the outhouse.
我说得对吧?
Mm, am I right?
香辣酸黄瓜
Spicy pickle.
我跟你一样大的时候
You know, when I was your age,
不怎么喜欢吃辣的东西
I wasn't really into spicy stuff so much.
我比较喜欢吃甜的,你懂吗?
More of a sweet tooth, you know?
如果你把辣味混合甜味的话
When you mix the spice and the sweet,
那就是天作之合
it's a match made in heaven, mmm.
你是警♥察♥吗?
Are you a policeman?
你穿得不像警♥察♥
You don't dress like a policeman.
因为我不是啊
'Cause I'm not.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm a PI.
你知道什么是私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗?
Do you know what a PI is?
不知道
No.
这个嘛,大家遇到问题就会打给我
Well, people call me when they have problems.
为什么?
Why?
因为我可以帮助他们
So I can help them.
我甚至还有自己的名片
Yeah, I even have my own business cards
上面什么都有,这样大家就知道我是谁了
and everything so people know who I am.
上面是我的名字,占齐兹
That's my name right there, Jim Chee.
如果你要找我的话,这是我的电♥话♥
That's my number, you ever need to get in touch.
如果你是为了让大家知道你是谁
How come you didn't put your clans on here
那你为什么不把你的氏族写上去?
if it's so people know who you are?
你知道吗?我连想都没想过
You know, I never thought of that.
这是个好主意
That's a good idea.
你是哪个氏族的?
What's your clan?
我是黑纹木氏族,爸爸是缠结氏族
I am Black Streaked Wood clan born for the Tangle clan.
外婆是高屋人
Maternal grandmother is Towering House People,
我祖父是蓝鸟氏族
and my paternal grandfather is Blue Bird.
那你呢?
What's yours?
漫步者
The One Who Walks Around,
黑纹木氏族
Black Streaked Wood clan,
曼尼霍根跟水边氏族
Many Hogans, Water's Edge.
怎么了?
What?
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表