剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
来
Here.
你脱水了
You're dehydrated.
快…快去找人帮忙
Just--just go get help.
没等我回来,你就会失血过多了
You'll bleed out before I get back.
横竖都得死
That'll happen anyway.
是啊
Yeah.
有可能
Maybe.
嘿,别睡
Hey, stay with me.
拜托,别睡
Come on. Stay with me.
祖?
Joe?
祖
Joe!
嘿,伯妮
Hey, Bern.
有你的信
I got your mail.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thanks.
-再见,伯妮 -好
-See you, Bern. -Yeah.
美国边境巡逻队
大块头在屋顶上干嘛?
Uh, what's Bigman doing on the roof?
修电视天线
Trying to fix the TV antenna.
明天就要登月直播了
Moon landing's tomorrow.
不是吗?
Right?
嘿,他修好了吗?
Hey, did he get it working yet?
我爸曾是纳瓦荷部落 公共事务管理局的巡线员
You know, my dad was a lineman for NTUA,
这种事我在行
so I know about that kind of stuff.
不用了
I think we're good.
拜托,我一定要看到登月
Come on, man, I gotta see the moon landing.
这是大事
It's important.
他们还会开小太空车转两圈
They're gonna drive their little space car around.
伯妮,猎罕找你
Bernie, Leaphorn for you.
他们会在上面待三天
It'll be there in three days.
你有大把时间
You'll have plenty of time.
嗨,你跑哪去了?
Hi. Where are you?
我跟齐兹遇上了麻烦
Chee and I got into a mess.
他中枪了
He's been shot.
我们人在医院
We're at the hospital.
有多严重?
How bad?
子弹穿透了肩膀
Well, it went through his shoulder.
医生已经稳定了病情
Doctors have him stabilized,
但他得在这里住几天
but he's gonna have to stay here a few days.
等他醒来,你得过来录个口供
I need you to come and take a statement when he's up.
你人现在不就在那边吗?
Well, aren't you there now?
我是,但我有些事得去处理
Yeah, but, uh, I have to run somethin' down.
我很确定朝他开枪的人就是
I'm pretty sure the man who shot Chee
那个炸毁了艾马臣查理卡车的人
was the same one who blew up Emerson Charley's truck.
艾马臣的儿子汤玛斯与此事有关
Emerson's son Tomas has something to do with it,
我得找到他
and I need to find him.
我去看看是否有人见过他
Well, I'll check if anyone's seen him around.
齐兹看清了枪手样貌
Chee got a good look at the shooter.
等他神智清醒过来
When he can think straight,
问问他还知道什么
I wanna know what else he knows.
好,我马上过去
All right. I'll be there soon.
-好 -嘿
-All right. -Hey.
幸好你们都没事
I'm glad you're both okay.
是啊
Yeah.
你跑哪去了?
Where were you?
我担心死了
I was worried.
我没事
I'm okay.
祖
Joe.
你能摆一下餐桌吗?
Can you set the table?
爱玛,我都说了我没事
Emma, I said I'm fine.
你看起来不像没事
You don't look fine.
巫师今天5点会来家里
The medicine man is coming to the house today at 5:00.
今天不行
I can't today.
叫他周一再来,好吗?
Just tell him to come on Monday, okay?
小祖猎罕
伯妮
Bernie.
要买♥♥什么?
What you need?
买♥♥一个袋子
Uh, just a pouch.
好,袋子,给你
Okay, pouch. You got it.
来,不用了…
There you go. No, no, no, no, here.
免费的
Take that.
这些人都是来看登月的吗?
Is this all for the moon landing?
大家都来了
Everyone's coming over.
我会帮你留个座位
I'll save you a seat.
你最好把这个也带上
You better take this too.
给你
There you go.
是要给谁的?
Who's it for?
一个朋友住院了
A friend's in the hospital.
祝你朋友早日康复
Well, I hope your friend feels better soon.
祝你今天顺利
Have a good one.
副警监猎罕
Lieutenant Leaphorn,
很荣幸又见面了
it's good to see you again.
不好意思,我这里乱糟糟的
I apologize for the state of things here.
我昨晚才回来
I just got back in last night
还在试图搞清楚状况
and I'm trying to catch up.
很抱歉,请问找我有什么事?
I'm sorry. Please, what can I do for you?
你的盒子里有这个东西
This was in your lockbox.
我想知道原因
I'd like to know why.
我不知道,这是什么?
No idea, I--what is this?
这是我儿子的皮带扣
This is my son's.
他死的那天戴的那条
He was wearing it the day he died.
对
Yeah.
德拉姆科爆♥炸♥案
The Drumco explosion.
这我记得
I remember.
很遗憾你痛失爱子,副警监
I'm, I'm truly sorry for your loss, Lieutenant.
但我没理由
But there's, there's no reason for me
留着这种东西啊
to have possession of something like this.
而且就算我是偶然看到 也没理由自己留着啊
And there's certainly no reason I would keep it if I came across it.
你说这是在我盒子里找到的,是吗?
You say you found it in my lockbox?
我们得知地点的线报
We got a tip on the location.
皮带扣就是在那附近找到的
The buckle was nearby.
但不是在盒子里?
But not actually in the box?
我们还没找到盒子
We haven't recovered the box yet.
所以你认为是我做出这么残忍♥的事
So you assumed I'm capable of something this ghoulish.
我儿子死在你的土地上
My son died on what's now your property.
我三年前买♥♥的土地
Three years before I purchased the land.
三年来有很多人都去过那个地方
That's a lot of time for folks to pick through the site.
我想问你,副警监
Explain something to me, Lieutenant.
我们家被抢,跟你有什么关系?
The burglary we had here, how is it your business?
你老婆雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Your wife hired a private investigator.
他来找我
He came to me.
抢案发生时我甚至不在城里
I wasn't even in town when this break-in happened.
罗斯玛丽是后来才告诉我的
Rosemary had to tell me.
她一直觉得这件事 跟什么疯狂的印第安教会有关
She has some conspiracy theory, uh, about this crazy Indian church.
我跟他们老大戴伦是好朋友
I was a good friend of Dillon, their chief.
也略微认识他的家人
Even knew his family a bit.
但我不觉得我盒子里的东西
But, uh, I, I can't imagine anything in my lockbox
会跟他们有关
that would mean a damn thing to them.
你有听说他兄弟的事了吗?
Did you hear what happened to his brother?
有听说,癌症
Oh yeah, cancer.
太可怕了
Horrible.
不
No.
他前天被杀害了
He was murdered day before yesterday.
有人炸毁了他的卡车
Somebody blew up his truck.
副警监,很抱歉你被拖进了这堆破事
Lieutenant, I, I am sorry that you've been dragged into this mess,
更抱歉的是这件事 还让你想起了痛苦回忆
and I'm even sorrier that it's brought up painful memories.
但是…
But...
我不知道这东西是哪来的
wherever this came from,
跟我一点关系都没有
it's got nothing to do with me.
谢谢你的配合
Thanks for your time.
据凡斯所称,盒子里的东西完好无缺
Everything was in the box according to Vines.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表