剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
工作要多出色,才能赢得银星勋章?
What do you have to do to get a Silver Star?
看你平常的谈吐 我还以为你早就拿到了
Way you talk sometimes, I thought you had one.
最高只拿到铜星勋章
Topped out at bronze.
这就是全部物品的清单吗?
This the whole list?
怎么了?有少了什么吗?
Why? Is something missing?
这不是你儿子的吗?
This your boy's?
对,我在那边找到的
Yeah. I found it up there.
齐兹得到线报,说盒子就在那里
Chee got a tip that that's where the box would be.
上面还有很多别的东西
There's a buncha other stuff up there too.
朝我们开枪的人想把东西都烧了
Guy who shot at us was trying to burn it.
嗯
Mm.
你把自己卷进了一场纳瓦荷巫术
You got yourself involved in some Navajo witchy witch here.
德拉姆科爆♥炸♥案发时就有很多人说过
There's a lotta talk about that back when Drumco went up.
我记得
I remember.
这套黑暗之民的东西
This, uh, People of Darkness business,
你得把它控制在保留地,副警监
you gotta keep that shit on the rez, Lieutenant.
会吓坏白人的
Makes white folks uneasy.
什么不会吓坏白人?
What doesn't?
你知道你该去问谁吗?
You know who you should talk to?
你老爸
Your old man.
他以前对那些佩奥特仙人掌特别着迷
Those peyote freaks used to twist his panties, boy.
搞得他脾气暴躁
Turned him cranky.
他以前脾气很好的
Wasn't always cranky.
得了吧
Hell he wasn't.
黑暗之民一说 也解释不了那个金发男的行为
The People of Darkness doesn't explain the blond man.
那个查理怎么说?
Well, what does the Charley kid say about it?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不见了
He's in the wind.
我有预感,他就是连接卡车爆♥炸♥
I got a feeling he's what connects the dots between the truck,
金发男和黑暗之民的线索
the blond man, and the People of Darkness.
你有什么发现了吗?
You got any leads?
没有
No.
看来我真要去找老爸聊聊了
Guess I gotta talk to the old man.
这可以给我吗?
Can I keep this?
当然
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
代我向老爸问好
Tell Pops I said...
没问题
Okay.
猎罕叫我来帮你录口供
Leaphorn sent me to take your statement.
他说你看到了枪手的长相
Said that you got a look at the shooter,
你之前有在地毯市场见过他
that you'd seen him earlier at the rug market.
对
Yeah.
是个白人
Some white dude.
金发碧眼
Blond.
发色很浅
Real blond.
白得吓人
Pasty.
个子很高,六尺以上
Tall. Six-feet-plus.
他是怎么跑掉的?
So how'd he get away?
驾着卡车
Truck.
他有辆皮卡
He had a pickup.
品牌型号♥呢?
Make, model?
双色福特,绿白相间,F100
Ford, two-tone, green and white, F-100.
你没看到车牌吗?
Don't suppose you got a plate?
你认真的吗?
Seriously?
我们真要这样吗?
This is what we're doing?
连招呼都不打吗?
No "how are you, good to see you"?
听着,我欠你一个道歉
Listen, I owe you an apology.
道什么歉?
For what?
在山洞时,我让你身处险境面对韦奥佛
I put you in a bad spot at the cave with Whitover.
我…
I...
在那种情况下
Under the circumstances,
我不知道还能怎么办
I don't know how we could have played it any different.
对不起,伯妮黛
I'm sorry, Bernadette.
你身上有保护措施吗?
Did you have protection with you?
没有
No.
我已经不配枪了
I don't carry anymore.
我说的是…
I mean your...
我第一天就跟你说了
That first day I told you.
我没带,没有…
I didn't, no. No.
那好…
Well...
你要是带着这个
if you'd been carrying this,
现在也不会进医院了
you might not be here.
我要是不进医院,就见不到你了
And if I wasn't here, you wouldn't be.
妈?
Mom?
嗨,妈
Hello, Mom.
嗨,儿子
Yes. Hello, son.
想吃点什么吗?
Do you want something to eat?
我们好久没见到你了
It's been a while since we've seen you.
这块地毯我已经织了好久
This rug, I've been working on it a long time.
能让我打起精神
It keeps my mind strong.
我拿这个去给爸
I'm gonna give this to Dad.
你是来吃晚餐的吗?
You here for dinner?
我有问题想问你
I got a couple questions.
执行公务
Police business.
怎么?还要我帮你破案啊?
I still gotta solve your cases for you, huh?
黑暗之民又出现了
People of Darkness came up.
你也许能帮我找到他们
Thought you might know where I can find them.
部落警♥察♥在我走后 对那些佩奥特仙人掌疯子开战了
Tribal Police dropped the ball on those peyote freaks when I left.
他们被称为…
They were called...
他们违反法律
They disobeyed the law,
举♥行♥秘密集♥会♥
held their meetings in secret,
服用…在幻觉中寻找答案
taking in, looking for a vision quest.
我们的人不会这样
That's not what our people are about.
他们跟真正的印第安教会不一样
They weren't like the Native American church.
他们是一群罪犯
They were real criminals.
你还记得有哪些人吗?
You remember who was involved?
我可以去找谁聊聊吗?
Anybody I could talk to?
我记得很多事
I remember a lot of things.
我记得无数次拖着你去上学
I remember dragging your hide back to school too many times.
我记得教育你要出人头地
I remember telling you, "Make somethin' of yourself,"
但你还是留在了出生地
and here you are, same place you were born.
这是你做过最糟的选择
Worst decision you ever made
让那个女人把你拖回来这里
was letting that woman drag you back here.
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
她叫爱玛
Her name is Emma.
我的工作跟你一样,老爸
And I'm doing the same job you did, Pops.
是吗?
Yeah?
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
去跟你朋友的妈妈聊聊吧
Go talk to your friend's mother,
她叫玛格烈
Margaret what's-her-name.
黑暗之民的事她最懂了
She knows all about the People of Darkness.
孩子,你有很多烦恼
Son, your thoughts are heavy.
你父母过得好吗?
How are you your parents?
他们还好吗?
Are they doing well?
我妈还好
Mom is good.
我爸…
Dad...
要我来问你黑暗之民的事
He sent me here to ask you about the people of Darkness.
他们是什么人?
Who are they?
是谋杀犯吗?
Are they murderers?
别说了,那是给你的
Stop. That's for your heart.
我在找戴伦查理的侄子,汤玛斯
I'm looking for Dillon Charley's nephew, Tomas.
他可能知道我儿子到底发生了什么事
He might know what happened to my son.
戴伦很聪明
Dillon was very clever.
他知道白人的生活方式不适合我们
He knew the white man's way of life was not good for us.
我们在用白人的律法对付自己人
That our own people were using the white man's laws against us.
伤害自己人
To hurt us.
戴伦说,如果我们与白人结交 就能战胜他们
Dillon if we befriended the white people, we would prevail over them.
戴伦查理是黑暗之民的创始人吗?
Was Dillon Charley the founder of the People of Darkness?
戴伦让白人把我们的仪式商业化
Dillon let the white people commercialize the ceremonies.
让他们用圣药寻欢作乐
Let me use the scared medicine for fun.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表