剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
你可能想仔细看看那辆卡车,
You might want to take a closer look at that truck,
看看你是否能得到谁的线。
see if you can get a line on who.
你还好吧?
You OK?
全家人需要举♥行♥仪式。
This whole family needs to have a ceremony.
再?
Again?
你按照你的方式,我永远不会离开仪式。
You had it your way, I'd never leave ceremony.
我们在身边是不正常的
It's not normal for us to be around
如此多的死亡和暴♥力♥。
so much death and violence.
我们必须留在霍霍。
We have to stay in Hózhó.
你今天早上所经历的事情吓坏了你。
And what you went through this morning scared you.
这也吓到了我。
It scared me too.
这个家庭需要恢复平衡。
This family needs to be put back in balance.
我们正在举♥行♥仪式。
We're having a ceremony.
去吧,伯尼。得到了什麽?
Go ahead, Bernie. Whatcha got?
我正在追求一个20多岁的男性纳瓦霍人,
I'm in pursuit of a male Navajo, 20s,
前往老路以北,凯恩塔以东几英里处。
headed North of the Old Road, a couple miles east of Kayenta.
我想是迪恩·比苏伊。
I think it's Dean Bitsuie.
10-4.
10-4.
他现在怎麽办?偷另一辆车?
What'd he do now? Steal another car?
更 糟。
Worse.
告诉Leaphorn我要迟到了。
Tell Leaphorn I'm gonna be late.
中尉,伯尼叫来了。
Lieutenant, Bernie called in.
她要迟到了。
She's gonna be late.
对她放轻鬆。
Take it easy on her.
猜猜我会处理点名。
Guess I'll handle roll call.
好了,大家听好了。
All right, everyone, listen up.
菲利克斯,又接到了杰拉尔德·内兹的投诉。
Felix, got another complaint from Gerald Nez.
说有人非法倾倒
Says somebody's illegally dumping
房♥车废物在他的财产上。
RV waste on his property.
让我们看看发生了什麽,好吗?
Let's see what's going on, OK?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
问候,地球人。
Greetings, Earthlings.
坐。
Sit.
坐在椅子上,贝加耶。
In a chair, Begaye.
你昨天听说了臭鼬堡的卡车炸♥弹♥?
You heard about the truck bomb in Skunkborough yesterday?
谁?
Who?
受害者的纳瓦霍人。
Victim's Navajo.
长老名叫爱默生查理。
Elder named Emerson Charley.
想过这种事情
Thought those kinds of things
只发生在大城市。
only happened in big cities.
是的,好吧,到处都是怪物。
Yeah, well, there's monsters everywhere.
我叔叔认识爱默生。
My uncle knew Emerson.
说他只剩下几个月的生命了。
Said he only had a few months to live.
我要去和他的儿子汤玛斯谈谈...
I'm gonna go talk to his son, Tomas...
并找出...
And find out...
什麽?
What the?
哦,来吧,伯纳黛特,你为什麽要把我关起来,伙计?
Oh come, Bernadette, why you gotta lock me up, man?
我上次告诉你什麽,迪恩?
What'd I tell you last time, Dean?
对,下一次,我要把你关起来。
Right, that next time, I was gonna lock you up.
好吧,你猜怎麽着?下次再来。
Well, guess what? It's next time.
来吧。有一颗心。
Come on. Have a heart.
培养大脑。
Grow a brain.
迪恩。这次他要做什麽?
Dean. What'd he do this time?
在他把我的车卡在沙子里之前还是之后?
Before or after he got my car stuck in the sand?
好的,我们在这裡完成了。让我们开始吧。
All right, we're done here. Let's get to it.
那是阿帕卢萨?
That an Appaloosa?
“干得好,中士”怎麽样?
How about "Good job, Sergeant"?
好吧,下次你怎麽寻求説明
Well, how 'bout you ask for help next time
你必须骑着嫌疑人骑马。
you have to ride a suspect in on a horse.
嗯?
Hmm?
当你在这裡完成时,看看史蒂夫要说什麽。
When you're done here, see what Steve has to say.
好吧,继续航行,在银色女孩上。
Well, sail on, on Silver Girl.
“成员我?
'Member me?
不。
No.
你从我哥哥丹尼那裡买♥♥了一匹马,
You bought a horse off my brother, Danny,
就像,三四年前。
like, three, four years ago.
你来接他的时候,我们认识了。
We met when you came to pick him up.
祝你好运。
Good luck.
让我问你一件事,曼努埃利托中士。
Let me ask you something, Sergeant Manuelito.
你相信吗?
Do you believe?
没有最后一个数位。
No last digit.
你找到她了吗?
Have you found her?
看看。
Take a look.
看到了吗?
See that?
琳达·马多克斯。
Linda Maddox.
听起来耳熟?
Ring a bell?
你以为那可能是她?
You think that could be her?
是吗?
Is it?
韦沃斯牧场和你的早餐捲饼。
Huevos rancheros and your breakfast burrito.
谢谢。
Gracias.
还有别的东西。
There's something else.
大海捞针...[水龙头表]
The needle in the haystack... [taps table]
只是变得更亮了一点。
Just got a little shinier.
嘿,相信我。
Hey, trust me.
所以。。。
So...
你在印度国家到底在做什麽?
what're you doing out here in Indian country anyway?
假期?
Vacation?
我需要找到她。
I need her to be found.
这是 - 这是 - [歎息]
This is--this is-- [sighs]
放鬆,伙计。
Relax, man. [chuckles]
我们很接近。
We're close.
我们很接近。
We are close.
我能感觉到。
I can feel it.
我只是要...洗手。
I'm just gonna...wash my hands.
它,呃,被佔领了,朋友。
It's, uh, occupied, pal.
该死的,伙计。
Damn it, man.
不要害怕。- 我为你害怕,溷蛋。
Don't be scared. - I'm scared for you, asshole.
“因为当我——我要——[结结巴巴]
'Cause when I--I'm gonna-- [stammers]
不错的自行车。- [说迪内语]
Nice bike. - [speaking Diné]
你♥爸♥爸在家吗?不?
Is your dad home? No?
好吧,好吧,如果你看到你♥爸♥爸,你告诉他我顺便过来,好吗?
OK, well, if you see your dad, you tell him I stopped by, OK?
好吧。小心那件事。
All right. Be careful on that thing.
[雷·普莱斯(Ray Price)在电台的“蓝调邀请”]
[Ray Price's "Invitation to the Blues" on radio]
♪ 收到您的邀请
♪ Received your invitation
♪ 走向蓝调
♪ To the blues
你的侄子是偷你的皮农坚果的人。
Your nephew's the one who's been stealing your piñon nuts.
对不起,马萨尼。
I'm sorry, Másání.
他不认为你会注意到。
He didn't think you'd notice.
♪ 你从我的这个世界里拿走了笑♪声
♪ You took the laughter from this world of mine ♪
♪ 多亏了你,太阳永远不会照耀 ♪
♪ Thanks to you, the sun will never shine ♪
♪ 走地板这麽多,穿坏了我的鞋子 ♪
♪ Walk the floor so much, wore out my shoes ♪
♪ 已收到您的邀请
♪ Received your invitation
♪ 走向蓝调
♪ To the blues
如果你需要什麽,你打电♥话♥给我。
You call me if you need anything.
是的,我会的。
Yeah, I will.
嘿,一个biligáanalady想和你说话。
Hey, a biligáanalady wants to talk to you.
♪ 我只希望我永远不会
♪ I just hope I'll never
♪ 再经历这麽多
♪ Go through this much again
♪ 寂寞的我,我不知道该怎麽办 ♪
♪ Lonely me, I don't know what to do ♪
金志伟
Jim Chee.
[门吱呀一声打开]
[door creaks open]
Jim Chee,在这裡见Vines夫人。
Jim Chee, here to see Mrs. Vines.
这边。
This way.
在这裡等着。
Wait here.
你比我想像的要年轻。
You're younger than I expected.
你应该这样做吗?
Should you be doing that?
别骂我,徐先生。我们才刚刚见面。
Don't scold me, Mr. Chee. We've only just met.
喝?
Drink?
咖啡,如果没问题的话。[铃♥声♥]
Coffee, if it's no problem. [bell rings]
加布里埃拉,给我们带来苏格兰威士卡和一些咖啡。
Gabriela, bring us scotch and some coffee.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表