剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表
他滥用了圣药
He abused it.
没错
Yes.
也许这就是白人来这里的原因
Maybe that's why white people are here now.
而真正的黑暗之民对此毫不知情
The people calling themselves People of Darkness now are clueless.
我觉得戴伦查理死了 黑暗之民就跟他一起灭绝了
I thought when Dillon Charley died... the People of Darkness died with him.
谢谢你,妈妈
Thank you, mother.
我问完了
That's all.
天啊,你看起来真惨
Jesus, you look like hell warmed over.
中了枪就会这样
Mm, getting shot'll do that to you.
是啊
Yeah.
你应该饿了吧?
Thought you might be hungry.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么?没有果冻吗?
What, no Jell-O?
你找到汤玛斯了吗?
You find Tomas?
没
Nope.
有那个金发男的线索吗?
Any leads on the blond guy?
没有
Not yet.
你不像上次见面时那么多话了
You haven't gotten any more talkative since I saw you last.
盗窃案的事,凡斯太太跟你说什么?
What exactly did Mrs. Vines tell you about the burglary?
她说盒子被汤玛斯查理拿走了 她们都有看到
She said that Tomas Charley took the box and they saw him do it.
她有特别提到黑暗之民吗?
Did she specifically mention People of Darkness?
她觉得那些人是幕后主使
She believes they're behind the whole thing.
玛格烈史嘉勒告诉我
Margaret Cigaret told me that
黑暗之民已经不是当初的黑暗之民了
the People of Darkness might have reshaped themselves.
有可能已经换人当家了
Might still be in play.
汤玛斯查理说BJ凡斯也是黑暗之民
Tomas Charley told me BJ Vines is People of Darkness.
说他是巫师,还对他父亲下了咒
Said that he's a witch and that he witched his father.
他说父亲会得癌症都是他害的
He blames him for the cancer.
他怎么会这么想?
Where'd he get that idea, I wonder?
罗斯玛丽凡斯认为戴伦查理
Rosemary Vines' theory was that
把某种东西给了她丈夫
Dillon Charley gave her husband something.
艾马臣想把东西要回来
Emerson wanted it back.
但凡斯不肯,他们就吵了起来
When Vines wouldn't give it to him, they argued over it.
所以艾马臣就派他儿子去拿
So Emerson sent his son to get it.
问题是
Question is,
这和黑暗之民又有什么关系?
what does it have to do with the People of Darkness?
那个你还要吃吗?
Are you gonna finish those?
不吃了
No, actually.
给你吧
You can have 'em.
我跟伯妮打算明天再去一趟熔岩区
Bern and I are gonna go back up to the malpais tomorrow.
也许我们在那边漏看了什么
Maybe there's somethin' up there we missed.
晚点见
I'll see you later.
再见
See you.
我不知道该怎么办才好
I don't know what to do.
他已经哭一整天了
He's been crying all day.
拜托你不要生气,别把我们赶出去
Please don't be mad. Please don't kick us out.
我…真的
I just--I
不知道要怎么办了,我不擅长带孩子
don't know what to do. I'm not good at this.
来,给我看看
Here. Let me see.
嘘,我知道
Shh. Yeah.
没关系
It's okay.
很乖…嘘
Yeah. Yeah. Shh.
他只是在磨牙
He's just cuttin' his teeth.
长牙会痛,他又没办法止痛
It hurts and he can't make the pain go away.
我来泡点…
I'll make some.
等凉了之后
When the cools,
你用手指沾一点让他吸,懂吗?
just dip your finger in it and let him suck on it, okay?
我跟爱玛以前就是这么做的
It's what Emma and I used to do.
你应该照传统方式在家生产
You should have your baby in the old way... at home.
我会帮你
I'll help you.
我不知道
I don't know.
考虑一下
Think about it.
跟你妈妈还有奶奶商量一下
Talk to your mother and grandmother about it.
爱玛猎罕?
Emma Leaphorn?
我是,有什么事吗?
Yes. How can I help you?
我是《洛杉矶时报》的玛丽兰登
Mary Landon with the "LA Times."
我正在做一篇报道
I'm reporting on a story,
和我交谈过的一些女人
and a few women I've talked to
说你也许能帮上忙
said that you might be able to help.
帮忙?怎么帮?
Help? How?
我在写一篇报道
I'm writing about the effect
《计划生育服务法》对印第安妇女的影响
of the Family Planning Services Act on Indian women.
我可以帮你匿名,这你不用担心
I can protect your identity if that is what you are concerned about.
我们能约个时间聊聊吗?
Can we schedule another time to talk?
我帮不了你,很抱歉
I don't think I can help you. I'm sorry.
拜托你
Please.
我知道你为了帮助纳瓦荷的 年轻妈妈付出了很多心血
I know what you are doing to help these young Navajo mothers.
该让世界了解这里的情况
The world needs to know what is going on here,
了解你的付出
what you are doing to help.
我想出一份力,把情况宣传出去
I wanna help get the word out.
宣传出去?
Get the word out?
这件事的重点不在你我身上
It's not about me or you.
你想了解这些女人的故事?
You wanna take these women's stories?
为了什么?
For what?
就为了写出几篇保留地妇女 有多可怜的文章?
So you could write something about us poor Indians on the rez?
你在玩弄我们的生活
These are our lives you are playing with,
我们的故事
our stories.
你根本不知道每天醒来
You have no idea what it's like to wake up every day
那种无能为力的感觉
knowing everything you couldn't do,
那些你无力拯救的人,就连你自己也是
everyone you couldn't save, not even your own...
怎样?
What?
你本来想说什么?
What were you going to say?
失陪
Excuse me.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嗯
Mm.
化油器?
Carburetor?
油门线有点问题
There's something wrong with the throttle cable.
拆下来检查会比较方便
It's easier to check if you take it out.
我试过了
Yeah, I tried.
螺丝断在里面了
The screw is stripped.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在距离去熔岩区还有八个小时
You're about eight hours early for the malpais.
我有件事想告诉你
There's, uh, something I wanna talk to you about.
什么事?
Yeah?
边境巡逻队吗?
Border Patrol?
只是去面试
It's just an interview.
你为什么要去面试边境巡逻队?
Why are you interviewing for the Border Patrol?
国会就要通过一条法律
Well, there's a law passing through Congress,
明年开始必须雇佣印第安警官
and next year, they have to hire Native officers.
我们这里也有边界巡逻啊,伯妮
We have a border here, Bernie.
我通过了副警监的考试
Well, I passed the lieutenant's exam.
我想升职
I'm ready to move up.
但又没有职位可升
There's nowhere to go.
你会升到我的职位的
Well, you'll get my post.
好吗?该死,我又不可能一辈子当警♥察♥
All right? Shit, I can't do this forever.
我很感激你一路以来给我的指导,祖
I appreciate everything you've done for me, Joe.
真的
I do.
我会想念这里的
And I'm gonna miss it here.
但有多少女人能当上副警监呢?
But how many women have made lieutenant?
那边境巡逻队又有多少女的?
Well, how many women have they got down at the Border Patrol?
你真的觉得那里比较好吗?
You really think you're gonna be better off down there?
我不知道,但这不是…
I don't know, but this isn't...
什么?
What?
我得找到自己的方向
I have to find my own way.
你干嘛非得要去那里找自己的方向呢?
Why do you have to go down there to find your own way?
为什么就不能在这里找呢?
Why can't you just find it here?
天啊
Man.
伯妮…嘿,等一下
Ber--hey, Bern, wait a second.
等一下,伯妮,别这样
Hang on. Bern, come on.
剧集 | 黑暗之风(2022) | 导航列表